9 months

It's a J-Suga thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah! I have talked about... hundred times about it with CuteHamGi and.... here it is! It's totally AU and had nothing really to do the others OS/drabbles... But it's such a cute imagination. But I feel like I have totally failed in it... maybe I will write after my hiatus another chapter of it ...but let's see!

 

 

When he looked down on the test he couldn’t believe it. No…. No. This can’t be true – something must gone terribly wrong. But it was already the fourth test he had taken and which came out positive and no there were no doubt: he was pregnant. “Oh …”, Yoongi slowly sank down to the ground and look at the ceiling. Million thoughts rush through his head. How? Why? … How could he get pregnant? He was a boy… and usual boys didn’t get pregnant. He let out a sigh before he took a deep breath. He buried his face in his hands and shook his head. He need to talk to someone, he really need someone to talk to. But not Hoseok, not yet. Because there was no one else than Hoseok who could be the father. And how could he tell him that he is pregnant? He didn’t even know how Hoseok thinks about…. Having a child. Hoseok once said that he love children, their cute laugh and how cute it looks when they try to walk but always stumble about they on feet’s. But an own child? That was something totally different. Hoseok and he, himself were still young and how should they handle a little child? How should they take care of it?

 

Slowly Yoongi stood up before he left the bathroom. He need to talk to Jin about it, he could help him.

 

 

“Wait a moment… you want to tell me that your pregnant?”, Jin asked. Slowly Yoongi nodded “Yes… I really couldn’t believe it on my own but I have make about four pregnancy test and all were positive… what should I do?”. The pale boy looked really worried and Jin smiled a bit. He took his hand softly. “You should tell it Hoseok”, the older said. But Yoongi gasped for air. “What? I… I can’t tell him this… not yet…”. “You have to… your stomach will get bigger and I don’t know how you want to explain him that”, Jin giggled a bit and Yoongi leaned back. The two sat in the room of Nam Joon and Jin on their shared bed.

 

“But how do you think about it? I mean… you want to keep it, right?”, Jin asked and Yoongi nodded immediately. “I can’t kill someone”, he said. From the beginning this was something he was sure about: he want to keep the baby. How could he kill it? No, he couldn’t do it. “And… what do you think about…it? I mean, how does it feel?”, Jin then asked and lean closer. The younger boy blinked a bit and raises an eyebrow. “I don’t feel anything there… it must be really small now”, Yoongi mumbled and place a hand on his stomach. He couldn’t feel anything, but the imagination that a little boy or girl grow in his stomach now… it somehow make him happy.

 

 

Jin told him to talk with Hoseok about it. Yoongi said he will, but now about one month has passed and he hasn’t talked with him about it. How should he start it? What should he say? But slowly he knew that he have to tell it Hoseok. His stomach will grew bigger and he have to tell it Hoseok…

 

 

It was late at night and Hoseok and Yoongi sat on their bed. On the TV running some movie and Hoseok was totally into it. He pressed the pillow against himself and with his fingers he run over the pillow. His mouth was slightly opened and his eyes fixed the TV. Yoongi sat next to him with his laptop in front of him. He thought about how to tell it his boyfriend that he was pregnant – he had planned it really well with Jin. He wanted to pretend that he suddenly find a store for baby clothe and ask Hoseok about his opinion. So he could lent the topic in the right direction….

 

“I’m pregnant”.

 

Yoongi gasped for air and bite his lower lip. He didn’t dare it to look at his boyfriend, he was so afraid of the look of his face and his reaction. At first he noticed that Hoseok didn’t even move but then he felt how Hoseok grab his hand. The older one looked up and blinked a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter