Episode 03 - Imagine

Original Sin

Have you ever thought of how it would be like if you receive a hug from ADAM and Shota at the same time? Like a "sandwich hug", a really tight one. Let's imagine Shota is in front of you, ADAM behind you, their arms around you, a bittersweet trap you don't even want to escape.

You can't count all the places where your body touches theirs. Luckily your clothes cover your skin so the guys don't feel how burning hot your body is from pure excitement. Your mind is busy with absorbing every little impression you can get in that limited space you're standing right now. Then a sudden movement, you can't see what's going on because you're smaller than the guys. You can't even move your head because you're sticking too tightly between the lovely guys you adore so much. There's no other choice, you just can continue starring at the wide chest in front of you. 

Hot blood rushes through your whole body. If you don't know it better you would think your veins are aflame. A captivating mixture of cigarette smoke and Gucci Guilty lingers in the air around you. Just this unique smell is everything you need to drift off into another world. Your heart beats like crazy but you aren't even afraid of it might explode in the next seconds. It would be a satisfying death for sure. 

ADAM's hair slightly tickles your neck while he moves a bit further onto your body. At the same time Shota's cheek brushes against yours. A shiver goes down your spine. You tense up. Your brain gave up long ago to function properly. Somewhere between Shota wrapping his slender limbs around you and ADAM nestling his whole body against your back you flew up to cloud nine and you never want to leave from there again.

Then you hear some quite noises but you still can't recognize where it comes from. You just feel the bodies shift a bit around you. It gets hotter and hotter in your sweet prison but you also don't waste one thought of leaving it. Just being their convict forever is the only thing you want right now. Suddenly the only working cell in your head gives you the final enlightenment and you know what causes the faint sounds. The guys who keep you imprisoned are kissing each other and the noises are created by their touching lips, their interwined tongues, their heavy breathing which they try to suppress.

..but remember: It just happens in your imagination, right? ;D