1

Slow and Easy

"Yah, Way! Did you eat all of the food?!"

Ellin ran into the living room and dived on Way who was sat on the couch.

"I know you did, nobody else has been here for three days!" She yelled.

"You're hurting me!" Way squealed as Ellin started hitting her.

"Then you shouldn't have eaten all the f- Stay still!" Ellin tried to hold Way in place but Way managed to roll off the couch and Ellin came down on top of her.

"..Fine. I admit it. I ate all the food. I'm sorry Ellin." Way said, trying to keep a straight face as the girl above her gave her a death glare.

"You go buy food then, if you eat it then you have to buy the next lot of food we get." Ellin said, then she got up and walked away.

"Wait!" Way sat up. "..I don't have any money."

"Then you'll have to get some." Ellin said, then she disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later, the shower was .

Way sighed and the TV and lay down on the couch and slowly fell asleep. A few hours later she heard a voice. Ellin's. She was either talking to herself or she thought Way had been awake all this time.

"..I wonder what real kissing is like. It looks so weird on TV." Ellin said.

Way sat up slowly and frowned. "You've never kissed anyone?"

Ellin shook her head. "No. Not properly anyway."

Just then Way got a thought. "Maybe we could.." She looked away and blushed.

"What? Tell me." Said Ellin, leaning closer to her.

"Maybe we could kiss.." Way said quietly.

Ellin blushed. She often thought of kissing Way, but never actually showed any feelings of love to the younger girl. "W.. What if someone sees?"

"No one will see.. Our members are still going to be away for another day.." Way said, biting her lip slightly.

Ellin moved even closer. "Uhm.. I don't really know how to kiss.."

"Well.. You just do a pouty face and touch each other's pouts and stuff.." Way said, giggling slightly.

"..You mean like this?" Ellin suddenly pounced on Way and kissed her, pushing her down so she was on top of her.

Way tried to speak, but Ellin wouldn't pull away so she just deepened the kiss, feeling her cheeks turn ever redder. Ellin wrapped her arms tightly around Way and continued to kiss her. Just as things were about to esculate, Ellin pulled away.

"..I did bad, didn't I.." She mumbled.

"N-No.. It w-was nice.." Way said, looking away nervously.

"Really? You're not just saying that?" Ellin asked with a small smile.

"Nope.." Way looked up, still blushing, and made eyecontact with the older girl. "Ellin.."

"W..What?" Ellin asked, looking at her nervously.

"I.. I think I like you.." Way said quietly, playing with her fingers.

Ellin started to blush again. "Oh.. When did you realise that?"

"A while ago.. I don't know.. You must think it's gross.." Way sighed sadly.

Ellin giggled slightly. "If I thought it was gross, then why would I have kissed you?"

Way shrugged. "I d-don't know.."

There was a small silence, then Ellin spoke. "I.. I also like you.."

Way gasped slightly. "R-Really?"

Ellin nodded. "I actually have kissed someone before, I just wanted you to let me kiss you."

"Yah.. Cheater.." Way glared playfully and poked Ellin's nose.

"I'm not the cheater, you're the cheater." Said Ellin, refering to their game of hide and seek where she claimed Way was a cheater for finding her. "But anyway, I thought you wouldn't let me kiss you any other time."

"Well.. Now.. You can kiss me whenever, if you want.." Way said.

"But what will the others think if they find out?" Ellin asked, sighing softly.

"I don't know.. I don't think my sister will care though." Said Way as she was pulled up by Ellin.

"Hm.. Okay. Cuddle me." Said Ellin, grinning slightly.

The two girls spent the rest of the afternoon sat cuddling on the couch, then they kissed again and went to the bedroom.

 

Way was the first to wake up. When she looked over to Ellin, she saw that she was still completely and she was facing away from Way. She stared up at the ceiling and grinned. A few minutes later, Ellin rolled over and hugged Way.

"You're mine now, and you can't say no."