Waking Up Next To Him.... Again

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Where's Sara and Jihyun unnie?" You walk inside your room. You are worry about them. "Where are you unnie?" You tapped Sara's phone number and call her. "Pick up.. pick up" You mumble. J-Hope is on your bed. After you treat him, you let him sleep on your bed.

"Unnie! Where are you?" You almost yell at her when she picked up her phone. "Im already at home. I bring 3 of Hoseok's friends with me while Jihyun unnie take the other to her house" Sara said to you. "Is it okay with you? How can you carry all of them home?" You are a bit confius how they can carry those boys.

"Jihyun unnie called her chauffeur to pick us and she send us at my house" Sara explain. Jihyun parent is a business man. So Jihyun is considered as rich people. Same goes to Sara and you. Sara's dad is a doctor while her mom is a teacher but they died in an accident when she was 13. So all of their wealthy goes to Sara. Since Sara's parent died, her aunty take care of her. Her aunt is a good person. She take care of Sara very well.

"Ouh.. how about your aunt? She didnt mind if you bring them home?" You asked. "Nahh she doesnt mind. She even helped me treat these boys" Sara said from the other line. "Okay.. but what will you said to them when they wake up?" You tapped your chin. "Simple.. I will say that we found them, bring them home, treat them. That's all" Sara shrugged.

"That easy? What if they ask where are their other friends?" You put one hand on your waist. "I'll tell them Jihyun take care of the others while you take care of Hoseok" Sara said without having to think first. "O-okay then. But what if-?" You havent finish your word but Sara interupt you. "I know what to do so you dont have to worry. And one more, we couldnt find Sungjong. Maybe we'll go find him next time" Sara said and hang up.

"What? I havent finish yet" You protest but it's to late. "I'll call Jihyun unnie" You called Jihyun. "Hello? Unnie, are you home yet?" You asked as soon she pick up. "Yeah. Im home now.. I took three boys with me.. the other are with Sara" She told you what Sara told earlier.

"I know.. Sara unnie have told me that. But what if they ask how can we found them?" You asked her. "You dont have to worry about that. I already talk with Sara about this. If they ask us that, just simply said that we found them around the factory when we were walking back home" Jihyun said with calm voice. "Oh.. okay then. Are the boys fine? Did they hurt badly?" You said.

"They are fine. Their cuts and bruise is quite bad. How about your friend, Hoseok? Have you treat his cuts? And check his forehead or nose cause I didnt sure where did I punched him" Jihyun laugh dryly. "Yes.. I already treat him as soon we got home. Hahaha.. I'll check later. Btw unnie, wont your parent ask you who are those boys?" You raise an eyebrow even tho she cant see it.

"My parent are at China right now. Business trip" She said but you can sense sadness in her voice. "You miss them arent you? Dont worry they'll be back as soon they finished their work there" You try to make her feel better. She laugh. "Cho.. Im alright. Im used to it".

"Hm.. okay then. Take care of the boys unnie. Good night.. jaljayo" You bid good night for her and hang up. 'Eomma.. appa.. when will you guys come back?' You thought. "I miss you eomma, appa" You smile to yourself. "I better go to sleep now but Hoseok is on my bed" You bite your lips. 'Why did I put him on the bed at first?' You lightly knock your head.

"I'll put a pillow between us" You said and walk inside your room.

 

 

The next morning, J-Hope woke up first and saw you next to him. "Ahhh.. how can I be here? Where is this place?" He hold his head. J-Hope feels a bit dizzy, maybe because of the punch he got from Jihyun.

"Oh? ChoEun? Im at ChoEun's house? How can that be?" He look at your sleeping figure. "Cho~ wake up.. tell me how can I be here" He gently shook your body but then he realise the bandage on his hand.

"Y-you treated me?" He said while looking at his whole body that full with bandage. 'She treated me' J-Hope smile at his thought. "Uhm" You stir in your sleep and unconsciously hug J-Hope. "Awww baby" J-Hope caress your cheek. J-Hope was touched when he knew you helped him.

"Thank you for taking care of me" He lean in and peck your cheek. "Aishh what is this?" You touch your cheek unconsciously. "Hey baby.. wake up" J-Hope tapped your nose. "What?" You whine. "Ouh.. I understand now. You want to sleep with me a little longer right? Okay okay.. I'll sleep with you" J-Hope jokingly said hoping you to wake up when he lay back next to you but you snuggle closer to him.

He chuckle and closed his eyes back. "You are so cute when sleeping" He smile.

 

 

 

"Erm" You stir for a second before opening your eyes. "Hm.. what?" You look at your position when sleeping. You are hugging J-Hope while he wrap his hands over your body. "Ekkk" You pushed him gently because he is hurt. "How did I end up hugging him? I thought I already put a pillow as a wall" You free yourself and stand up.

"What time is this? Ahh I should go to school" You quickly took your towel and ran into the bathroom.

 

"Cho?" J-Hope wake up when he heard noise like someone showering inside the bathroom. "What time is this?" He check the alarm clock on your side desk. "7.30? Hm.. Im not going to school. It's already late" He closed his eyes again. By the time he close his eyes, you walk out of the bathroom. "Still sleeping?" You eyed J-Hope.

"Ugh whatever" You roll your eyes. "Yahh.. I've to go to school. I'll let you stay in my house today cause you're hurt but tonight, I want you to go home" You said to him. You dont care if he heard or not. "Dont go to school. Come here.. sleep with me" He said. You turned around and saw him looking at you ily with eyes half opened.

"I-I have t-to study" You stutter. 'Why the did I stutter?' You mentally slap your face. "Am I to hot for you to handle?" J-Hope smirk. "What are you talking about?" You try to ignore what he just say and continue to dress up. 'Thank god I already wear my short and tank top' You sigh. "Aww come on! You dont have to go to school today" He get up from the bed and walk to you.

"Hey.. you're still hurt. Go back to sleep. You need to rest" You pushed him back to the bed. "So you do care about me huh?" J-Hope smirk but he laugh when you frozen at his word. "You do care about me" He said again.

"I.. I am not" You shook your head. "Admit it" J-Hope sat on the edge of the bed and stare at you in the eyes (pic).

large.jpg

"N-no.. why should I admit? I didnt care about you" You button your blouse. "Baby come on~ skip school just for a day" He whine. "No" You glare at him. "Pretty please" He blink cutely at you. "Still no" You shot him a 'no' look.

"Alright then. I guess I have to make you stay" He walk to you and quickly caught you in his arm. "Let me go Hoseok. What if unnie come in and see us like this?" You try to push him away. "So what? I can just simply say that you are my girl" He peck your nose. "Hajima (stop it)" You said. J-Hope didnt say anything and just lift you up in bridal style.

He put you on the bed before trapping you in his hug "Now now.. let sleep again". "Hoseok!" You gritted your teeth. "Yes baby?" He look down at you. "Ugh" You just groan in respond. J-Hope laugh at your action.

*Beeb beeb* Your phone beeped in meaning that someone texted you. "Someone texted me. I have to take my phone and read it?" You said to him. "No" He said and reach for your phone on the side desk. "Hm.. new text message from Sara, Jihyun unnie" He read out loud so you can hear him.

"Give it to me Hoseok" You try to snatch the phone from him but he caught your hand. "Let me read it for you" He was holding one of your hand while hugging you (idek if it is possible but hahah just imagine that it is possible). "'Cho, I didnt go to school today. I have to take care of Hoseok's friend. Bye' from Sara. And the other one 'Cho, I'll not walk you to school today cause Im busy taking care of Hoseok's friend. Mian' from Jihyun unnie. Hm... are my friends at their house?" He looked at you.

"Uhm.. yeah" You nodded. "How?" He crossed his eyebrow. "We found you guys last night" You bite your lips. 'Omy! What should I say if he asked how can I found him' You could feel cold sweat roll down from your forehead. "Where and how did you found us?" He eyed you. "We-we found you guys lying on the ground. On a street" You didnt dare to look in his eyes.

You are nerveous because of your lie. 'What did I just say? Arhh unnie told me to say what last night? Oh god I hope I said the same as what she told me' You play with your shirt using your other free hand. "Ohh.. hm" He put your phone and release you. "But.. why did you only take care of me?" He suddenly lean in.

You were calming yourself but when he lean in, you start sweating again. "Um.. it-it's because I... live alone.. hahah yeah.. because of that. Since I live alone I cant take care of two guys in one time so I can only take care of you" You smile awkwardly at him.

"What about my gang member? Did your unnie treat and take care of my friend?" His face is just an inch from yours. 'This remind me of that morning kiss' You mentally said. "Uh.. uh Ji-Jihyun unnie have maids so she doesnt have any problem taking care of three hurted people, Sara unnie have her aunt. They can managed to treat the other three person" You said as fast as a bullet train.

"Uhm" He tapped his chin but smirk afterword. "And out of all people.. you chose to treat me?" He caught you in his arm... again. "I dont have a choice. I tell my unnie that you are my friend when we found you guys so they told me to treat you" You explain.

You are too tired to break the hug so you just stay still in that position. "Ouh.. but we are not friend" He suddenly broke the hug. "What- what did you mean? Oh so Im a stranger to you?" Your eyes widen.

"Of course..... not. You are my girlfriend not just friend" He poked your nose. "Oh.. Im your girlfriend.. thank god wait- no! We are just friend" You touched your nose. Somehow you feel very sad when he said that you and him are not friend. "You are my girlfriend" He said and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. 'Aishh.. how can he say like that. We are not a couple. Just friend.... but girlfriend is... em' You eyed his sleeping figure with face expression like this =T. (excuse me for that emoji)

"Let sleep together. Your unnie didnt go to school so you dont have to go as well" He pull you closer to him. "Im not sleeping again" You said and get off the bed. "Why not?" He look at you with one eye closed. "Duhh.. I've showered already. So I'll not sleep again" You unbotton your school blouse and changed into a t-shirt before you walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Kitchen" You said with cold tone as you step out of your room. "Cook a yummy breakfast for me okay Honey Bunny!" J-Hope shouted from your bedroom. "Yeah yeah whatever 'honey'" You roll your eyes and start cooking.

 

 

 

 

Hey.. //waves at my precious readers\\ Mianhae.. I should update faster but.. //sigh\\ this chap is quit hard for me..

I have to rewrite this chap.. like 3 or 4 time.. but thankfully.. I can update tonight.

I hope you guys like it cause... i dont really satisfied with this chap //pout\\

tumblr_static_bts_jungkook.png

I hope you guys enjoy this chap! Comment and tell me what you think about this chap. //Im sorry if I dissapointed you guys\\

I'll work harder next time.. I promise !

That's all.. oh and before I forgot.. the scene where J-Hope hold ChoEun's hand.. he is in a position like a guy hugging his girl with one hand around the girl's body, while the other hand is holding on the phone.. like that. So when he hugged her, he still can hold Cho's hand.. did you guys get it? no? yes? Ahhh nevermind I gave up..

And...... one more thing.. I just realise that i made choeun throw up a bit early so.. to make things seem more realistic.. just think that Cho was a bit dizzy that night when she smell the alcohol.. and throw up because of alcohol and not the sign of pregnancy.. //I was just so into the pregnant part that time.. mianhae\\