Final

How Big is Your Love?

"Wow~~this waffle is soooo good," Krystal cheered after tasting the waffle. She continued eating happily.

Minhyuk who was seating next to her only smiled. "This cafe's waffle is the best. My choice is always right!" He said proudly then ate his own waffle.

Krystal stopped eating and pouted her lips. "Do you mean my choice always bad?"

"Nah..You chose the right boyfriend though," Minhyuk gave eye-smile.

"You chose the right girlfriend too!!!!"

Minhyuk giggled and poked Krytal's nose using spoon. "I said it already, I always chose the best!"

Krystal blushed but somehow she turned to eat her waffle with smile all over her face.

They ate their waffle again and sometimes glanced while giggling to each other.

 

An hour later, they went out of cafe. They walked along Dongdaeumun street while holding hand.

"Oppa, I'm still mad at you. You always choose to hang out with Shinhye unnie instead of me these days."

"You know we only talk about some projects. Now, I'm with you!"

"Hmmmmmmm....I don't hate Shinhye unnie, but I'm afraid you will be in love with her!"

"Mwo? Krystal, she's just my best friend. Don't worry your imagination won't come true!" Minhyuk laughed.

"Huft...You always make me jealous and mad yet I'm still loving you." Krystal pouted again.

"Isn't it obvious because I have all of the boyfriend material?"

Krystal stopped walking and slapped Minhyuk's arm. "I really want to hate you when you ignore me for all your projects. But why oh why I do love you as big as Himalaya mountain?"

"Wow...is that so?" Minhyuk widened his eyes playfully.

Krystal put her hands on her waist. "Yes, even my love for you is bigger than the universe. How about you huh? How big is your love for me?"

Minhyuk was silent. He looked at Krystal for a moment. He clenched his hand. "Uhmm..my love for you is about as big as this." He showed his fist right in front of Krystal's face.

She slapped Minhyuk's fist. "What kind of joke is that? Not even funny!"

Krystal turned away and folded her arms on her chest. Dissappointment was on her face after hearing Minhyuk's answer.

"I'm not joking. Have you learnt biology? Biology book that I've read told me, a person's heart is as big as his fist. So what I meant is my love is as big as my own heart," Minyuk put his hand on his chest where his heart located.

Krystal turned to look at Minhyuk again. A bit confused with what his boyfriend just said.

Minhyuk spoke again, softly, still with a hand on a chest. "My love is as big as my heart. So I love you until my heart stops beating. I love you as long as I live."

Krystal left speechless and breathless with all Minhyuk said. Her eyes teary when she saw honesty on his eyes when he said that. She even didn't realize when a tear fell from her eye.

"Jung Krystal, why are you crying?" Minhyuk suddenly became worried.

Krystal couldn't say anything, instead she hugged Minhyuk and cried on his chest.

"Oppa~~ why are you so cheesy? I hate you!!"

Minhyuk laughed and hugged his girlfriend back. "I love you too, Krystal"