chapter one

Smiling

       At 7 o'clock,the alarm clock started ringing and the girl slowly open her two eyes,woke up from her sleep.After punching the button on top of the clock,it just stopped as she sighed,irritated hearing the loud sound.Done stretching her body while counting the movement,she swiftly tidy her messy bed.Putting the four fluffy pillows while dividing in two place at the head site,putting the Hello Kitty bear on the center that laid against the pillows and lastly folding the blanket as putting it at the end of the bed.   

 

     After taking a long bathe,she dried herself up and wore her school uniform.As usual,took her bag and books from the study table and went down stairs.Lollipop are her favorite so,she couldn't miss to ate it.Sometimes she'll ate the breakfast but when she lost appetite,she won't except for her favorite things.For today,she decided to not eating the breakfast and just leaving the mansion,without telling the maids.

 

    In the car,the butler's the one who's driving while Ban Young,busy playing 'Subway Surfers'.Don't worry,the school won't detention her since they allowed the students brought it but they won't responsibility about it.She didn't cared if the phone are missing or been stolen,because she can bought the new one.

 

    At last but not least,she finally made in front of the school and the butler already got away.But the different things is...'where's the students?' that's question titled in her mind,curiously.Slowly she was walking to the hall and heard some girls students squealed loudly,making her putting her palm to her ears.'I'm out from this.It's wasting my time anyways..' thought Ban Young and leave the hall.

 

     Once she was finally in the class,it looked messy as she sighed while pouting.Want to know why?

 

Because,that day is her duty to clean the class room.

 

The teacher,Mrs.Lim entered the class but her eyes only caught on Ban Young who sweeping the whole class.'Where's the students?' the words just titled in Mrs.Lim's head,curiously."They were at the hall,screaming.Even the boys." the girl spoke,which make Mrs.Lim a little bit shocked.How did Ban Young could read her mind? well,the girl wasn't read her mind but expecting.The teacher was waiting until the bell of school ringing.

 

      The students with palmed and boring face just come up as they were entered each their classroom.That time was in history class which is the hardest subject to them all,except Banyoung.She love all subjects,that's why she was a clever person.

The door was knocked by someone and some guys just entered the classroom.They were six.Guys.Everyone were shocked and the girls started squealed themselves.Banyoung narrowed her eyes.'what so special about them?' thought Banyoung and continued reading the history book.As Mrs.Kim told them to introduced

 

      "Hello,I'm Kris."

      "Hello ~ I'm Tao."

      "I'm Lay."

      "Chen!"

      "I'm Xiumin~"

      "Hello~ I'm Luhan"

 

Now,Mrs.Kim wanted to told them who'll they sat after this.

 

To be continued...