epiloge

married to my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*10 years later* kk

I wake up to my cute daughter shouting for me to get up "hm where's appa?" I asked after realizing my husband of 10 years wasn't in bed with me. My dear child sighed "appa went to work earlier this morning and when I asked him about today he said it was a normal day there wasn't anything special going on" I sighed it was the day 10 years ago I was married to him and he forgot.

 

I can't blame him though he's working really hard so it's only natural that he would forgot but I had some hope he wouldn't forget. I decided to go to Kris and Kyungsoo's house. You didn't know? 5 years ago Kris and Tao broke up and Kai cheated on Kyungsoo Kris went to Kyungsoo since they were best friends but something happened between the two and after that all I knew was they were Married for about a year now but still madly in love I'm happy the two are happy together. Tao fell for this guy I think his name was Derek or something I can't be sure and Kai? he moved to america and I haven't heard from him yet. I knocked on the door with one hand holding my daughter's hand with the other and Kris opened up and gave me a big smile "Key! it's been sometime why haven't you called us at least?" I smiled "mianhe Kris i've been with my daughter a lot and working as well it's nice to see you again" then I heard a voice shouting "OMO WAS THAT KEY!?" Kris chuckled and shouted yes and I gave Eun Ae to Kris before getting tackled in a tight hug by Kyungsoo "Key!! oh gosh I've missed you so much remember you're my friend plus fashion person and advice giver plus you haven't spoken ot us in almost a year dear we have lots to catch up about"

 

Kyungsoo ushered us in and i heard a pitter patter and looked to see a kid around Eun Ae's age and looked at Kris and Kyungsoo for an answer "we adopted a boy as Kyungie here isn't like you and we wanted a boy his name is Hyun Ki" Eun Ae had a red face and we all giggled at her sudden shyness to Hyun Ki "dear introduce yourself please be kind" she nodded shyly and looked at Hyuk Ki "h-hello my name is E-Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter