7: Dayum... just happened.

The Heirs and The Idols || -read latest chapter

Author's POV (Ft. Jay cuz you really didn't get to know him last chapter)

It's the chapter with all that's happening. Let's start off with our newcomer Jay...

"Woah, what are you doing here?" Jay asked, giving Amber a tight hug. "Everyone said that Jeguk would be partying here. Thought I would see you." She smiled.

"Aww, that's so cute of you." he chuckled pecking her cheek "Jaehwan-ah" Amber muttered. "What's up?" Jay asked, sitting them down a nearby couch.  "When can we tell everyone about us? I'm tired of always sneaking around.." She muttered. 

"I know, so am I." Jay replied, hugging her again, "but you know how our schools are. We'll both be dead if someone finds out." 

"I missed you~" Amber said cutely, making him grin from ear to ear

"Nado." Jay smiled, "you're not busy tomorrow are you?"

"Aniyo. We have a free day tomorrow." She smiled, knowing where this was going.

"Cheowa. I'm taking you out tomorrow." Jay winked sweeping in for a kiss. 

Jay, isn't he a sweet boy? Heir of Jjang Entertainment, cousin of Yoon Chanyoung...wait. Wouldn't that make him and Jade cousins too? Well, whatever the answer is, let's check with her...

"Nwajo!" Jade whined "Apo!"

"Are you enjoying that huh? Having fun with that er huh?!" Baekhyun glared roughly letting go of her.

"Bwoh?! er? That happens to be my friend Byun Baekhyun!" She yelled at him, rubbing her wrist. "Friend my , do you know how I feel when I see you being so close to him?!" He barked.  "Let it go will you?! Stop being so childish! Adrian's a friend!" Jade seethed. "I don't care if he's a friend, I am your boyfriend. I'm not letting you hang out with him anymore." Baekhyun ordered, making her roll her eyes. 

"Stop being so controlling. I hate people like that." Jade glared, "I know you're my boyfriend, but you can't ing tell me what to do! You don't control my life. I can do whatever the-"

Baekhyun shut her up by forcing his lips on hers. Jade resisted, but that only lasted for a fraction of a minute as she responded to his kiss.

"You jealous little ." Jade said to him.

"I can't help it." He murmured, "when my girlfriend's this perfect"

"Then what about me? There are so many pretty idols out there," she sighed. Baekhyun cupped her face. "None of them makes my heart flutter than when I see you." He grinned, kissing her cheek. "You're such a hypocrite." She whined, "none of these boys will ever mean as much to me as you do."

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun pouted, "I was just really jealous and ugh...mian"

"Ara. I know how you are." Jade hugged his waist, "but I still love you anyway."

From fighting to fluffy, that's how relationships should be. Let's check in with another fluffy couple...

"Such a pleasant surprise." Adrian smirked as Minzy dragged him to a vacant room of the club. "I came here with CL unnie" Minzy said and plopped on the couch. "I've been watching you on tv" Adrian said sitting next to her. "Yah, you sound like such a stalker right now." Minzy giggled sitting on his lap. Adrian let out a chuckle and wrapped his arms around her. The girl leaned her head back against his chest and let out a sigh.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, running a soothing hand up and down her back. "Ani, I'm just a bit stressed." She replied.  "Wae?" Adrian asked. "2NE1's new comeback" Minzy said and rolled her head around.

"Aigoo," he said hearing the cracks in her neck. He gently pushed her off of his lap and cracked his knuckles. She looked at Adrian curiously and he smiled "lie on your tummy, I'm going to give you a massage"

"Chincha?" she asked and he nodded. Minzy lay flat on her stomach and Adrian started off with her shoulders

"You have so many knots" Adrian grunted as he loosened up his girlfriend's hard back.

"ara. Too many dance practices." She said, "but it's okay."

"Jagi, you're so tense." He said, concerned. "Relax a bit, I won't hurt you"

"Arasso. When you're done with my massage, I'll give you a massage myself" Minzy beamed.

These two love birds mentioned something about CL and Daniel earlier right? Let's go check in with them...

"Where are you taking me, oh?" Daniel smirked as he noticed a dark alley. "You've been such a bad playboy Jung Youngjae." CL scolded. "I'm mad at you" He tilted his head, slightly confused. "Tell me what I did." 

"Make me feel jealous by dancing with some ." She glared. "That '' happens to be one of my friends" Daniel said, amused. "I'm sorry, baby." He cooed, upon seeing her upset expression. 

"Don't you, 'I'm sorry, baby' me, Jung Youngjae. I am mad at you." CL pouted.

"Maybe this will make you feel better" Daniel said, kissing her. "Am I forgiven?"

"N-no!" She stuttered.

"Aigoo, my baby's so cute." Daniel said, lightly pinching her cheek. "You seem so... attractive when you're jealous"

"I am not! yah! Don't do it again!" CL warned.

"Arasso, arasso. I won't" he laughed pecking her cheek "trust me?"

"I know." She smiled, "I do."

"Good, because I would never, ever cheat on you" Daniel said. "If I ever do, I would kill myself before I would see you cry."

"Yah, don't kill yourself." CL pouted, "I'd die without you."

"But I'd die before you." He said. "So I won't see you sad."

"Don't be selfish!" She scolded, "if you die, then I die with you."

"This is why I love you~" Daniel said, pecking her lips.

So cute~ Let's see some showdowns. Everything in the world can't be cute and peachy right?...

"oh my god" Anneliese said sitting down at one end of the bar. She took off her heels and rubbed her feet "damn it hurts"

"serves you right for being such a " D.O said slipping across the table from her. He crossed his arms and scoffed at the girl's glare

"1. No one gives you the right to talk back to me. 2. No one said that you're welcome to join me" Anneliese said

"I live in a Republic, I can do whatever the hell I want" D.O countered "this world does not revolve around you, so you can just shut the hell up with your talk and look at everything around you"

"bwoh?" she stared at him

"you better start being nice to people, or it's going to bite you in the later in life" he said downing her drink

"yah! You owe me a beer" Anneliese said

"I'll give you one...if you start being nice" D.O winked

"yah!" she shouted

"I'm Kyungsoo" he sang leaving her alone at her table. Anneliese looked at him in disbelief

"bwoyah. Who does he think he is" she scoffed putting her heels back on.

At the dance floor of the club, you see Jayden and Yooyoung in the middle, dancing away with a mixed crowd...

"I'm pretty surprised that you're at the club" Jayden said

"what's that supposed to mean?" she asked

"you seem like such an innocent chick" he said "innocent, but cute"

"well, when I'm not practicing with HelLOVEnus, I work at the market" Yooyoung shrugged

"jamkamman, HelLOVEnus?" Jayden asked slowing down his dancing

"oh, you probably haven't heard of us" she chuckld "we're still a bit new. I'm part of an idol group" 

"chincha?" he asked, his eyes bulging

"wae?" Yooyoung asked

"a-anida" Jayden shook his head "I just didn't know"

"it's okay" she said and swayed her hips in sync with the music

"you're a good dancer" Jayden said 

"well I am forced to train almost every day" she said matter-of-factly "I'm glad I saw you though, I thought I was going to be bored tonight when I went clubbing"

"it's definitely not boring with me" he smirked

At a part of the club, where there weren't any Kirin or Jeguk students, was occupied by Sky and Suga

"Yoongi-ah!" Sky squealed pouncing on the boy "oh my god! You famous little bastard!"

"yah yah yah, I'm choking here" Suga laughed prying her off

"I don't curr" she whined "you haven't contacted me ever since N.O promotions. I missed you to death"

"nado, but I was busy. You know idol life is hell" he said

"you so owe me bubble tea" Sky said releasing him from the headlock

"arasso arasso, I'll get you some bubble tea" Suga chuckled "you are such a kid you know?"

"I know" she giggled

"according to Jungkook, you did pretty well at that volleyball game" he said

"I guess...but we still lost" Sky pouted

"that's okay. At least you won at basketball" Suga said

"I know, but I still wanted to beat Kirin" Sky muttered "no offense!"

"eh, none taken" he shrugged

"but...still...bubble tea. Tomorrow? Maybe? Yes" she winked running off without him

"yah! Eodika?!" Suga yelled too lazy to run after her

Bubble tea can do a lot to people....I WANT BUBBLE TEA GUISE!!!! Ahem, okay. So now we're up with Youngmin and her boyfriend...

"Changsub!" Youngmin beamed. The boy spun her around in a hug

"I missed you so much" he said nuzzling his face in her hair

"nado" she said "I thought you were in Japan with BtoB"

"I was" Changsub nodded "but we had a small break and the first thing that came into mind was seeing my baby"

"you do not understand how much you've been in my mind" Youngmin pouted snaking her arms around his neck "it's even harder now that you transfered and that you're an idol"

"I know, but you know how much being an idol was my dream" he said

"ara. And I'm very very very happy for you" she smiled pecking him on the lips "just don't tire yourself out. Your eyes look even more tired than regular"

"I am...but I'm not complaining" Changsub smiled at her

"you won't believe how much drama there is between Jeguk and Kirin. It's basically a war" Youngmin chuckled "so be careful around Jeguk students arasso?"

"wae?" he asked

"they know that you go to Kirin now. They consider you a traitor" Youngmin said sadly "if they find out that we're dating, -boom- I'm dead"

"it's really terrible what's going on between our schools" Changsub sighed wrapping his arms around her waist

"I know. I really hope it ends soon" Youngmin said "I want to shout at them 'Lee Changsub is my boyfriend. it'"

"you can do without the it part" he chuckled kissing her cheek

Let's go back to some faceoffs now with Kai and Danielle...

"Kim Jongin" Danielle glared

"Kwon Mirae" Kai smirked "I don't think I've talked to you since that business party a few months a-"

"never speak of it" she hissed at him "don't bring it up, don't speak of it, don't even think about it. Erase it from your damn memory"

"wae? I enjoyed that night" he said

"that night was a mistake" Danielle said

"chincha? I'm positive that you were enjoying it too" Kai said crossing his arms

"I said never speak of it!" Danielle yelled at him, not caring about the stares she got from others on the dance floor

"woah, fiesty" he

"shut up" Danielle spat

"oh come on Mirae" Kai said walking towards her. She glared daggers at him. The boy trapped her against the wall and gently her arm

"wae-wae-waeirae?" she stuttered. The boy smirked, continuing his actions

"getting flustered are we?" Kai said. Inching his face closer to hers, Danielle let out a squeal, shutting her eyes tightly. He chuckled and gently pressed his lips on hers, pulling away quickly "just a little remembrance of that night oh?"

"I...I'm gonna go to the bar" Danielle said shoving him away and running to the other direction. Kai chuckled, flipping his bangs

Something's going on between em...if you know what I mean. LOLOLOLOL. After Kai, Luhan was talking with Princess...

"I don't like it" Luhan said pacing around the room "don't like it one bit"

"don't like what?" Princess asked

"yah Hwang Youngmi, don't be innocent with me. You know exactly why I'm like this" Luhan said pointing a finger at her

"aigoo, Luhan. You are just like the rest of your band members. Jealous to the core" Princess chuckled 

"I'm serious over here" he said "hajima. Don't be so close with those guys"

"those guys are my friends. Don't be like that" Princess shook her head

"but-"

"we're not even dating Luhan..." she muttered

"but I want us to be" he said making her silent "I know you like me back Youngmi-ah"

"but...but our schools. We can't Luhan" Princess said

"I don't care about our schools" Luhan said "I like you. You like me. I can't stand letting other boys think that they could steal you away from me. Nothing is going to get in my way. You are my princess"

"ew cheesy" she chuckled "but...I don't know. I just don't want to break Jeguk's rules"

"you're already breaking their rules. That's okay" Luhan said

"that's okay? My school is cruel. You know that" Princess said

"but whatever cruelty you might face? I'll be there with you" he said pressing his lips against hers.

Luhan and his princess, finally together after like a year of back n forth flirting. Let's go back to the bar again, where Melody faced Youngdo...

"well well well...Kim Yunji. Never thought that I'd see you gatecrashing here" Youngdo smirked sitting down next to her at the bar "wonder what everyone would say when they see you here"

"my people are here too. Say one word and all hell would break lose" Melody glared taking a sip of her drink

"true" Youngdo said "I heard that EvoLution was doing pretty well. How's that brother of yours?"

"Youngja is fine" Melody said curiously looking at him "are you sick? Why do you sound nice for once?"

"I am a nice person you know" Youngdo chuckled and she rolled her eyes

"yeah, that's what I thought during that one judo practice when you started to beat me" Melody huffed

"I'm sorry about that" Youngdo said "I usually don't beat girls"

"mhm, nice person my " Melody muttered under her breath "well. I have better things to do than to sit here listening to your bullcrap, so see ya"

Oh Youngdo, you boy you -points fingers- be nice. On the other hand, Melody's brother saw his girlfriend and gladly led her away from the crowd for some alone time...

"Youngja-ya" Yeonjun smiled hugging him "I knew you'd be here"

"eotteokhae?" he asked

"yah, I asked your sister" she giggled and gave his cheek a surprise peck "I'm so happy~ We can finally be together again"

"I know" James pouted "too many busy schedules"

"but...I don't know how you'll react to this, I told my sajangnim that we're dating" she said. The boy widened his eyes, but before he could say anything, she interrupted him "but! He's totally cool with it. Don't worry"

"I was gonna say" he chuckled "well that's good. I don't know if my boss will say okay"

"I know, it's just that my sajangnim really was curious about us and I had no choice but to tell him. Mianhe" Yeonjun said

"gwenchana" James said putting an arm around her

"you're not mad?" she asked

"aniyo. Why would I be mad? I'm actually relieved that your boss is okay with us" James said rubbing her shoulder comfortingly

"I knew you'd understand" she smiled pecking his cheek

Another cute moment is at hand as Jungkook and Kylie are having their own conversation...

"yah, until how long are you going to make me wait?" Jungkook asked impatiently "I like you Kairi. When that was flirting with you, I wanted to kill him."

"J-Jeongguk, I like you too" she whispered "but you're a rookie, it could damage your popularity and that's the last thing I want. Your career could go down fast if we reveal that we're dating"

"I never said anything about revealing it" he said "I just want to know that you're mine and that no one else can have your heart"

"no one does have my heart" Kylie said "except you"

"I just want to make sure of that" Jungkook sighed

"if it really means that much to you...then yes" she said

"oh?" he asked confused

"yes. I'm your girlfriend. Yes. You're my boyfriend. But no, we are not revealing anything" Kylie said. Jungkook was too caught up in his excitement as he carried the girl and kissed her. Kylie's eyes widened and she stood shocked as he put her down "n-neo..."

"mian, I'm just so happy" Jungkook giggled. She couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. "I can finally call you my girlfriend"

"don't screw it up Jeon Jeongguk" Kylie threatened

"I won't" he said "promise"

At the room next to where they were, David and his girlfriend stayed...

"Song Junyoung" the girl said putting a hand on her hip

"Han Sunhwa" the boy said mimicking her actions. She chuckled and threw her arms around him "aigoo"

"you, I can't believe you just took me away from dancing over there" she said

"how could I not? I saw my girlfriend that I haven't seen in like 2 months. There were also boys staring at you, I had to protect my angel now don't I?" David said

"and what happens when girls are staring at you?" Sunhwa pouted

"I won't be looking at them so you don't have to worry" he reassured kissing her forehead. "how are the other members?"

"good. They wanted to come to the club with me, but I left before they finished getting ready" Sunhwa shrugged

"you should have waited, I wanted to see Hana noona again" David teased

"yah! Song Junyoung!" Sunhwa whined

"kidding, I'm kidding" he chuckled "I just missed them"

"and I missed James and K and Jinguk and Yoojin and Jason and-"

"I get it" David stuck his tongue out "but they don't miss you as much as I do"

"aigoo grease" she laughed poking him

Next was Layla and Chen who had a more...intimate moment...in one of the club rooms

The two were snuggling on the couch, lips connected, when they paused to catch some air.

"Jamkamman." Layla reprimanded. Chen only looked at her and chuckled, "yah! At this rate, I'll get asthma!"

"It's not my fault I'm an awesome kisser~" Chen boasted. "I'm still going to hit you" Layla glared.

"I'm sorry baby." Chen said, giving her a back hug. The boy started to leave kisses on her neck, making her breathing irregular again. He on it hard enough to leave a hickey. At that realization, Layla gasped and slapped his arm.

"Yah!" She yelled. "Kim Jongdae! How am I supposed to hide this?!"

"Leave it baby, so the world will know that Kim Hyerin is my girl." He smirked, kissing that spot tenderly.

"It's hard to hide hickies, pabo-ya!"

"Baby, it's not that bad" Chen said, admiring his work. "You will be the death of me Kim Jongdae" she groaned. "That's because I'm so damn y right?" he winked, flashing his abs. Unfazed by his flash, she glared at him, causing him to back down, "alright alright, won't happen again"

"It better not." Layla muttered. Chen looked at her for a while before she asked him why. 

"I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of keeping away from the public." He her cheek. She played with his hands. 

"I am too, but until the day this relationship is approved, we have to be careful." She indicated, looking down. Chen pulled her in for a hug, which she returned. 

"I know.." 

Finally, you spot Sehun, who looked like he was getting a mouthful from Bora...

"why did you grab me? Don't you want to rather hang out with your boyfriend?" Sehun asked

"ugh! I hate you so much!" Bora growled at him "you just don't listen to me when I'm saying that 'me and Kai are not dating. We are just friends' Why are you so ing stubborn? Most boys would just shrug it off, but you hold such an amazing grudge that I have to applaud you. Why does this bother you anyway?"

"it bothers me because Kai hyung shouldn't have any distractions. I'm just making sure that you don't get in the way of his career" Sehun lied

"bwoh? me get in the way of my best friend's career?" Bora said "cham. Oh Sehun chincha, you give me migraines"

"why do you care so much about me denying you two?" Sehun asked, this time his turn to interrogate

"b-because it annoys me! That's why! If I say that we're just friends, then we are just friends. It's none of your beezwax if we're dating or not" she said.

Truth was, Sehun liked her. The only reason why he annoys Bora so much is that so she knows he exists. Sometimes, the maknae thinks that Bora only recognizes Kai and that makes him sad. Poor baby.

"fine. Well if you excuse me, I feel like getting a drink" Sehun said walking away

"yah! Oh Sehun!" Bora yelled

Not everyone was with a partner. Rachel, on the other hand, was quietly observing everyone in the club. Rachel was a rutheless heiress and her knowledge was going to twist everyone's lives.

The girl went to Myungsoo's dj stand and turned the music down low.

"yah! Rachel Yoo-"

"shikoreo" she said and grabbed the microphone "hello everyone. I hope that you all are enjoying yourselves. I'm Rachel Yoo. You all know who I am. Well...let's say that I have a bunch of news to share with you that will blow your minds"

"she wouldn't..." Jade whispered, the crowd gathering to the dance floor, segregated to Jeguk and Kirin

"uri Yoon Jinri" Rachel said looking at the young heiress. Jade gasped but glared strongly at her "EXO's Byun Baekhyun. You two actually look cute together. I'm happy that you're dating"

"yah!" Jade yelled "you better shut the f-"

"calm down, calm down" Chanyoung said holding his cousin back

"EXO members, I was rather surprised to find out that Luhan had something going on with our Princess too." Rachel smiled mockingly. "My my my, Kim Hyerin. I was happy to find out that you and Chen were dating. I was more shocked when I heard you two in that room earlier. Just hope that you were at least using a ."

"Rachel Yoo, neo" Layla snapped. Princess, too, glared at her.

"Oh Sehun, when will you ever tell Lee Bora that you're crushing on her? You don't have to worry about Kim Jongin, he has something going on with Kwon Mirae anyway" Rachel smirked

"Rachel...I think that's enough" Tan said

"and the few that I was really surprised about, my brother and Melody, Youngmin and Changsub, Sky and Suga, Jay and Amber, Adrian and Minzy, Yooyoung and Jayden, CL and Daniel" Rachel shrugged "I guess David and Sunhwa, Kylie and Jungkook, and James and Yeonjun weren't really a surprise"

"stop it" Hyoshin said

"I also didn't know that Jay had a birth secret" Rachel said "congratulations. You're related to our class president and little ms. 'gem' here"

"bwoh?" Jade asked

"yah" Chanyoung said

"culmanhae" Youngdo said

"yeokshi, the only one still pure. Song Sarang. I know you won't let D.O get to you" Rachel smirked "that's enough for today-"

"yah!" Jade glared running up to the dj stand

"JinJin-ah!" Chanyoung yelled "it's not worth it!"

"wae?" Rachel asked "you were the first one who worked with Kirin, you don't have a right to say anything"

"it's not like you're the only one who maintained a perfect heiress image" Jade said whipping her phone out

"you wouldn't dare" Rachel said

"I have nothing to lose" Jade shrugged "you're the only one that has a secret that hasn't been spilled"

"yah Yoon Jinri" Rachel said. The rutheless heiress smacked the phone out of her hand and slapped the younger's face "don't mess with me. I may have influenced you a bit too much"

"You will pay for that" Jade said darkly, slapping Rachel back "you will realize the mistake that you made"