Arent I just so Lucky

The one WE CALL TEACHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you all have had a joyful Christmas and i hope you have a happy new year cx  (comments, upvotes, and subscriptions are always greatly appreciated​)

THAI'S P.O.V

YONGHWA sat me down slowly onto the desk. Everyone in the class stared in my direction and whispered among themselves. aishh if they are going to gossip they could at least be a little quieter...as i was trapped in my thoughts a girl about the height of Bo-Bae came up to me. She held about two wrapped presents in the palms of her hands.She had her head facing down to floor and it took her awhile to look up at me" you do know Mr.Kims engaged right." i tilted my head 90 degrees to the left." To be honest i dont even know who he is." a smile grew bright on her face "oh i see...thats wonderful...my names Viola,but most people call me LuLu." her sudden spark of happiness freaked me out a little."Well hi there LuLu my Names Tabitha,but i prefer to be called Thai." she smiled at me showing at least 15 teeth."So how did it feel to be up against Jongjin's chest" she said turning her face from a smile into a scowl." i furrowed my eyebrows towards her and before i could speak BELLA interrupted the conversation."sshhhh...the teachers here." everyone took their seats and the classroom went completly silent. As i looked up it was the dude from earliers accident. he smiled a warm smile towards the class and stated"sorry that im late class...my name is Mr.Kim and i'll be your home room teacher and your History teacher for the year." every girl in the class was flaunting themselves towards him including Bella,i just watched in disgust...i cant wait for this day to end ."We have about 15 minutes left of home room so lets just get to know everyone...will start off going around the class, ane everyones required to give their name, and their favorite holiday and why." The class started to buzz with conversation."How about we have Ms.Thai start us off." my eyes shot open wide with astonishment taking over my whole face."welll ummmmm..." giggles and whispers could be heard across the room " My Birth name is Tabitha,but i go by Thai. My favorite holiday is Christmas,because everything about it feels me up with warmth." Almost everyone in the class room made and "Awww" sound. I rolled my eyes and kept my head down as everyone else took their turns of introductions.

YONGHWA P.O.V

I just had to be the last one to introduce myself. When it came time for me to speak that mr.kim dudes face turned completely upside down."I am Yonghwa...My favorite holiday is Hallows Eve." Mr.Kim nodded his head "And why is that." i smiled slid across my face "i find it really fun to see THAI's reaction to scary movies and see bo-bae dress up in that same lady bug costume shes warn since she was 11." a smirk crept onto Mr.Kim "hmmm so how long have you know Ms.Thai?"uhhhh now he's asking a whole bunch of questions just like Ms.Kim."I've known her since i was 10." he shook his head and said ok then"Well class theres 5 minutes left so i'll give you the rest of the time as free time.....Oh and Ms.Thai follow me into my office." i looked over at Thai which seemed to be sleeping. i started to shake her and it took me awhile to recieve a response"what do you want?"she said wiping the slobber from the right side of her cheek "ewwwwwwwww .....ummmm anyway Mr.kim asked you to follow him to his office about a minute ago."her eyes widened and she stumbled towards the exit of the classroom ....is she in trouble?

KAI'S P.O.V

I waited in my office for Thai to arrive and thought up questions i could ask her. I heard my office door open and I turned in my seat only to see Chae-rin. "I told you to come to my office we have to talk about the Christmas ball arrangments." I placed my feet both flat on the floor and sat quietly listening to her go on and on."Chae-rin theres something i need to tell you." i heard a loud gulp come from and she avoided contact with me."What is it?" i stood up and walked over by the window." I have someone that im interested in." i wondered if i should say it was that girl from earlier.i think it will get pretty messy if i do that "Is it Thai?" but hey i like it to be messy....why not play around with my options.

CHAE-RIN P.O.V

"I have someone that i'm interested in." at that moment my mind went complete blank."Is it Thai?" rage began to boil in my blood and watching kai act non-chalant about this was pissing me off more."Yes it is.Your a magnificent guesser." he smirked at me and his eyes made me feel as if he was mocking me.

THAI'S P.O.V

"I have someone im interested in." i peeked through the little crack in mr.kims office .The receptionist had led me here, but told me it would be best if i waited outside until Ms.Kim had dismissed herself from the room. "Is it Thai?"my ears perked up and my left eye twitched at the thought that ms.kim could possibly think somethings going on between me and that dude...lol thats hella funny"Yes it is. Your a magnificent guesser." my mouth dropped so far down that it could almost reach my chest. i walked back with slow steps and without noticing i had fallen once again.From my view point all i seen was thousands of papers that had flew into the air and i closed my eyes tightly from fear of collapsing on one of the desk.Two firm hands fromwhat i could feel, wrapped around my waist and the person and my face became extremely close.The man thats palms were clasp around my waist had a soft expression upon his face but yet also an aura that screamed arrogance. I pulled his arms from around me and darted to pick up the scattered trail of paper.

????? P.O.V

As all of my paper work flew into the air.I reached out and gripped the girls waist before she could plunge into the concrete floor.Even though my action was an act of kindness i still felt irritation. The girl dropped quickly to floor and began to pick up the scattered sheets of paper. For a couple of seconds I stood wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter