New Beginnings

The one WE CALL TEACHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

THAI'S P.O.V

*RING,RING,RING,RING,RING* "WAKE UP THAI IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Bo-baes voice was getting on my last nerve for this was the 8th time she said this same exact verse.i sat myself up on my bed and rubbed the crust from between my eyes.I stood up and headed into my closet.i nearly had thrown up from looking at the ugliest uniform i had ever seen in my life.suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my leg"Come on Thai were going to be late if you dont hurry up!" i turned around to see Bella jumping up and down in happiness and bo-bae hanging onto my leg....i couldnt grasp why they were so anxious though, i mean its school and they look just as rachet as im going to look in this dumb outfit. after about 5mins i had finished getting my self together.i headed down the stairs and saw my samchoon speaking with some lady ive never seen before.Bo-Bae,Bella,and Yonghwa came down the stair's a little after me."Children come meet SM Highs prinicpal Ms.Kim." she stood up and smiled at us .We all walked over to the table ever so slowly...i have to admit she looked worth a couple millions and she was extremely pretty and young."Annyong Haseyo students im Ms.Kim...and yourselfs?" first Bella introduced herself ,then Bo-bae, Then me,and lastly Yonghwa.Samchoon started to speak again,but Bella and I realized how that Ms.kim lady's eyes were completely focused on Yonghwa.

MS.KIM'S( CL)P.O.V

aigoo whats wrong with me ...i'm engaged....well i guess you can say that, Kai and I aren't exactly on good terms.oh but that boy named Yonghwa just seemed so ugh ..."Ms.Kim?!?" i began choking and turned to smile at sunbae "excuse me sunbae i go lost in my thoughts." he smiled and nodded towards me "what are you thinking about...is it your engagement?" ..."no i was thinking about giving the children a ride to school Sunbae?"he shook his head in agreement "Thats ok with me,you guys should be on your way."The children and i all headed to the car and arrived to the school 10 to 15 minutes later,at least i think?

KAI'S P.O.V

"So hows Chae-Rin ?" huh im tired of hearing about that woman, "She should be fine father."i stood up from the table and bowed towards my parents"I should be heading to work Mother and Father ...please excuse me." i started to head out when i felt my mother grab hold of my arm"Take this to Chae-Rin." her smile was really bright and happy everytime Chae-rin was mentioned and it made me feel sick.I took hold of the lunch box she held in her hand and headed out to my car.

BO-BAE'S P.O.V

"Ms.Kim, I have to go to the lady's room!" everyone turned to me with blank stares"can you hold it for awhile?" if i could i would have never mentioned it"no i cant hold it unless you want pee everywhere?"

YONGHWA'S P.O.V 

Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter