After The Storm

After The Storm

He sat on a bench, looking out the glass window with empty eyes. In his hand was the candy his little sister gave him just minutes ago. His mom and dad came, to see whether he's good or not. His little sister kept smiling and saying "oppa jang", which made his heart ache unconsciously. His mom brought food for the six of them and hugged him tightly without any world. His father looked at him in the eyes and smiled contentedly.
 

"We have seen your happy face on the stage, and that's enough for our success. We are here, and always here, understand?", he patted his back reassuringly.

 

"I'm sorry", he voiced out afterwards.

"For what, my baby?", his mom caressed his cheeks lovingly.

"Oppa jang!", his baby sister hugged him again on the neck.

He shut his eyes closed.

"Go chase your dream like the time you begged me to agree, Hanbin. Remember that moment and consider last night event as an experience of your youth."

"Oppa, why crying?", his baby sister whipped his face with her little hand in worry. "Here, don't cry oppa", she pushed her precious candy into his hand.

"I love you", he broke.


=====================

 

"Jiyong hyung want to have a meal with us tomorrow", he announced when they had their dinner in unusual quite.

Bobby have a big spoon of rice, nodding.

"Finally, we can eat what we want as he will pay for us", Bobby tried to cheer the mood up.

"Right! We gonna eat like there is no tomorrow", Jinhwan cracked a smile.

"Wahhhhh, after a long time, i recognize I’m chewing rice", Bobby sat back a bit, enjoying the food in his mouth.

Junhoe looked up and stuff a spoon ful of rice in his mouth, "Me too, woahhhhh".

They were chewing sloppily as the makneas smiled up at their brother's attempt.
They started blabbering about what to eat tomorrow. 

Jinhwan glanced at Hanbin and noticed the little smile finally etching up on his face while listening to the other's chatting.

"Guys, I have something to talk", Hanbin spoke up, startling everyone.
They're all scared, because they all knew that Hanbin had a personal meeting with YG president after their meeting this noon.

"Noooooooo, i don't want", Bobby childishly covered his ears.

"Oh, shut up", Hanbin glared at him.
"If you leave us, I’m gonna loath you till the end of my life, hyung", Donghyuk mumbled.

"I don't have any clue about that idea", he reassured the maknea. "Just that we haven't talked about what happened straight, I think we should have a small talk".

"You scared me!", Jinhwan exclaimed.

He fiddled his fingers for a moment before speaking up.

"At least, we are still six. The thing I scared most wasn't the result itself but the consequences we might have to face". He stopped and looked around the faces. "I know you guys, right now, are questioning about your own future. But why do our futures depend on this? We are here, together, preparing for our debut, and that all the things matter, right?"

They nodded.

 

"If the program hadn't been filmed, president decided to let hyungs debut first, it's the same right? Therefore, let's just etch these memories in our heads like a part of our treasure, okay?"

"We are famous now, even when we're just trainees!", Bobby yelled out, pumping his fist the air.

"Yeah, we trended second on worldwide last night. Don't let them down", Yoenhyung.

"We what?!", Bobby asked astonished.

"They are waiting for us, let's fight together. I still believe in you, Hanbin. Nothing changes", Jinhwan patted his back.

 

"Me too", Donghyuk and Yoenhyung said at the same time.

"I will just sleep with you like last night, hyung", Junhoe winked at Hanbin.
 

 

He finally laughed, after 2 days of nothing. The last two days, it's like a tornado swept through their lives, leaving nothing behind.

 

"Ohhhhhh, this is too cheesy, toooooo creepy!", Bobby yelled out again as he was covered with arms and legs of Junhoe.

 

They all laughed, finally.