o16

Perks Of Being A Fansite Master

.Chapter o16.

The days passed so fast that it’s already Thursday, the day before the concert, the concert where I’ll be seeing the love of my life, the love of my life which is Kim Myungsoo or known as L.Kim. So that means that I wasted half of the week doing nothing productive except texting and talking to Myungsoo on the phone, what can I say—We’re on a relationship.

It’s really great to have your biased idol as your lover ‘Bet all of you are dead jealous’, but the only hard thing is, our relationship is a secret, especially in our case of course. Who would’ve thought that L.Kim, the hallyu idol is dating a…fanboy? Sounds pretty impossible right? And very hard to accept.

But I can’t blame his fans if they found out about us and started to hate, bash or praise me ‘If they will’. Their words will not hurt me cos first things first, They don’t know who’s fansite Mingsoo is, only a few people in the fansite master world knows my real name and they are very trustful, second, I am so used to this kind of things—the bash and hate things, and the third is, I am more of a YOLO kind of person, which I make things worth leaving before I lost it

“Yah! Could you stop saying what you are typing in your laptop?” Daeyeol throws a pillow at my direction but I dodge it easily

“If you want silence go to your room you !” I fight back, closing my laptop

“Seriously hyung! Who wants to know more about what you feel in your relationship with your L.Kim??” The devil gets the remote and changes the channel “I can’t concentrate from what I am watching because of your loud thinking..Go back to your lair, demon”

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch with my laptop, I went to the kitchen and get some food before going upstairs and in to my room, I set my laptop to the bed to continue my journal, but before I could sit on my bed, my phone vibrated from my pocket and I took it out

“Yeah..” I answered lazily before drinking the carton of milk

“Hyung~ Don’t forget about our promise for tomorrow” Sungjong cooed

“Promise?” I blurted out, spilling some of the milk in my clothes. I tried to recall the promise and it pains me when I finally remembered it “Yeah..tomorrow, you, me..alone..”

“And..No Myungsoo, and anything related to that weirdo! Yay me!” Sungjong happily said, feeling the suffering of the person in the other line “We’re going to have so much fun Yeollie hyung! Buh-bye!”

The diva brat ended the call without letting me speak. Looks like I have to deal with it tomorrow. I look at my phone and ponder for a moment before dialing the person I wanted to talk for the whole day, but the phone call was answered by the answering machine and I just sighed and ends the call “What am I thinking..Of course, you’re busy!” I said to the picture of Myungsoo in my phone before I drop my body to the bed and continue on my journal.

 

Friday morning and once again, my sleep was destroyed by my diva cousin who’s excited to have a ‘date’ with me at the university. After eating breakfast in our house, Sungjong immediately takes my hand a drags me out of our house and to his yellow car. I whined as I gets in the car, which he pushed me in and he run to the other side and gets in the car excitedly “I’m so excited going back to Woollim U and spending the time with my fave cousin Yeollie~” He smiled at me and I just gave him one of my disgusted look “Oh c’mon! Don’t be like that, aren’t you excited too?”

“Yeah I’m excited for the concert tonight because L—”

I was cut off by Sungjong, looking at me with wide eyes and a freaky wide smile “L who?”

I gulped slowly and try to find a word to ease the killing tension I’m feeling inside the car “I mean..woohoo! I’m excited to have fun with Jongie today!” I faked my happiness and sighs heavily

Sungjong’s wide scary smile slowly turns into a sweet one as he pats my shoulder gently “I thought so” Then he starts the engine and drive.

 

Arriving at the school with this diva gave attention to us, I forgot that not everyone knew that the Lee Sungjong, the model-fashionista is my cousin. I cringed at the amount of fangirls and fanboys encircled us and wanting to have Sungjong’s autograph or to take a pictures with him, and I obviously was pushed to the side. Sungjong saw that I was starting to vanish in his sight so he bowed to the fans and shouts at them to let him pass, I look back at the sudden blow of Sungjong’s divaness and he quickly pass through the crowd and clings to my arm

“Yeollie hyung let’s go shall we?” Everyone was speechless at the moment, including me but I was dragged by my cousin again and to a place where there’s not much crowd

 

“I can’t believe you didn’t help me back there!” Sungjong was now whining while holding lemon flavored bubble tea. I just shrugged my shoulder and sigh

“What do you want me to do? I don’t want people asking me what’s my relation to you..I’m not born in the limelight y’know”

“Well..Its better if you stay like that…” Sungjong looks to the side and murmured “At least Myungsoo hyung will not face any trouble about dating scandal”

I instantly look at my cousin with my mouth open “You knew?”

He looks back at me with a devilish smile “Didn’t I told you to not talk about ‘Him’ for the day?”

I stomp my feet and do a little tantrum “Fine! You guys are bullying me!” I crossed my arms and pout “Especially you and Daeyeol!”

Sungjong just laughed and dragged me for the nth time to some food stands and treated me a bunch of meals and drinks.

 

Time flies so quickly and before we knew it, the idols who’ll be performing at the concert has arrived and was now on the tent they set backstage, preparing for their performances. The guards and some bouncers we’re scattered at the event, some of the students had found their place to watch and some are preparing their SLRs.

I was itching to prepare mine but Sungjong is with me and it’s a no-no to do that. But I think Sungjong, saw me suffering and took pity cos he suddenly pat my shoulder and whispered to me that I’m allowed to prepare my SLR and find a better place to watch the concert, which is in the front where he told the other guards the ‘Do you know who I am?’ diva trick to allow the both of us to get a little closer to the stage. I was thankful that he is my cousin! I love this !

 

“So this is what it feels like to be one of the crowd, like you always do..” Sungjong suddenly whispered but I still manage to hear it clearly despite the booming sound of the sound system. I smiled at his little ignorance while I finish cleaning my lens.

We waited for a few minutes and the concert has started. Of course everyone shouted so loudly that it made us excited. The MC for the concert comes out and we are all shocked that it was L.Kim and Sunrise’s Sunggyu. A roar was heard they haven’t started singing yet. My heart falls to the ground as I studied Myungsoo’s outfit, Myungsoo’s face and everything about Myungsoo, while catching a perfect picture of him

“Black leather pants, white transparent top, red jacket and a black military boots..probably Myungsoo didn’t pick his wardrobe today” Sungjong nod to himself as he watches his two friends on stage “Because if he did, it’s like someone died” I laughed at his comment and continue from what I am doing.

While Sunggyu is talking, I noticed that Myungsoo is scanning the crowd, then his eyes landed to me and gave me a smirk. I blushed and scan my surroundings, then I look back at him and mouthed ‘Stupid’ playfully, he scoffed and shook his head before going back in reading his script cards.

“So who do you want to perform first?” The two hot and handsome MC asked and the crowd shouted ‘L.Kim’ Myungsoo smirked and replies to the crowd

“You want me to perform first?” And the crowd went wild “Sorry but the list said that I’m not first” Then he stick his tongue out seductively making all the fangirls even I went wild, it’s like the whole place will sink down from the ground if we continue to stomp our feet and act like a wild animals

“Let’s call on..” Sunggyu and Myungsoo looks at each other and nod “Tasty!”

The crowd went wild again but not like before of course. The stage went dark and the twins prepared themselves with their back up dancers. Music started and the performance begun. I watched the twins but my eyes slowly went to the backstage where I can see Sunggyu and Myungsoo talking to each other and laughing. Then I saw Myungsoo looked at me and sends me a smile and mouthed an ‘I miss you’. I smiled back and nod as a reply.


Yay! I'm back! Thanks to a friend
Who keeps calling me to update :D
I'm proud to say that I finished writing
'Perks Of Being A Fansite Master'
So I'll just have to type it!

Don't forget that Infinite F MV later! Support! :D