Chapter 1

You only see me

a private jet lands and 5 black Mercedes and 1 Rolls Royce phantom are on stand by, 10 people exit the plane all in black suits and are awaiting the last passenger who comes out in all his glory, jet black hair slicked back perfectly and wearing a red and black suit, he steps off the plane on to a black carpet and takes 2steps before entering his champagne colored rolls.

meanwhile on the other side of town..

the bigfest mansion built in the city of seoul awaits the most beautiful creature in existence, around him a lot of hustle and bustle is happening to make sure everything is in perfect shape and optimum perfection. In the grand hall sits the most magnificent thrown draped in gold and velvet in front of it paces the beautiful man awaiting his kings arrival trying to calm his rapid heart beat. He is wearing the finest silk gown with gold lace t and his blond hair pulled back with a black ribbon pacing back and forth, his personal assistant and best friend Seungri says "jiyong, clam down he is on his way Deasung just called to confirm" jiyong sighs "I just can't wait anymore 5 days without him has made me crazy!" His friend chuckled "I know he misses you way more you just wait and see" he was cut off my the sound of the main door opening.