1st Anniversary!

Description

So it has been a year now you and sehun a couple. That day, it was dated February 13, which is you guys' anniversary. You were just laying on the bed, chilling with your laptop on your lap. Just doing things you normally do on a lazy Sunday. You were kind of sad because Sehun didn't even text you that day. Then, you got a call from Sehun unexpectedly. You answered the phone excitedly and he asked where you were and how are you doing. Then, suddenly, the bell rang, so you told Sehun and rushed to the door. As soon as opened the door,  you saw Sehun kneeling on the ground while pointing a bouquet of flowers to you. It was roses because he knows that rose is your favourite flower. You were in the state of shock because you thought he forgot it was guys' anniversary. You even burst out crying because you were very touched. He said " Thanks for everything, my dear. Saranghae. " Then you replied, ' Aww thanks a lot oppa. Nodu saranghae". Then , you guys hugged. He asked you to follow him somewhere. He said you have to close your eyes until you guys arrived at the venue. So, you did as he said. 

*at the venue*

Sehun helped you to walk because you had to cover your eyes. Then, suddenly he carried you in his arms. You told him to put you down,  because you were afraid of his fans. He said " Just trust me, jagiya." You just replied " Deiiii"

He carried you for quite a long time then you guys arrived. You sat on the chair and he asked you to open your eyes. 

You couldn't believe your eyes. You were at Namsan Tower and there were flickering lights everywhere. You once told Sehun that you like Namsan Tower and that you've always wanted a date on the tower. You were very touched. You didn't even know what to say to Sehun when he asked you did you like it. Words can't even describe how touched you were. You were all smiles and Sehun said " You look pretty when you smile. I like your smile".

You just laughed and you guys had dinner on that tower. You guys took pictures and you guys even did the popular " love locks " on the tower and threw the key together. The locks resembles that you guys will be together forever. You said it was very cliche but then Sehun said he still wants to do it. 

You guys had dessert and Sehun took something out of his jacket. It was a small box and he asked you to open it. You were very stoked to receive a necklace and he stood up and put the necklace on you. 

//

Sehun sent you home. It was around 12am when you arrived home so Sehun asked you to meet your dad. 

Your dad and Sehun chat for a little bit then he said goodbye and went home.