Wake up

M.Pire's Show K-pop

 

 

You could hear someone knock the front door of your dorm but you just continued your dreams. After awhile you heard that someone opened the door of Haru and Useung's room and not for long someone opened your rooms door too... You felt someones hand on your shoulder and you turned to see who it was. You got a schock when you realized it was you big brother Taehee. "It's time to wake up (Y/N)", he said and you frowned...

 

After everyone has been waked up you are in the living room:"Hi.We are M.Pire!" you greeted the cameras and bowed. "Today we will show you what we do everyday.." Taehee said. Suddenly you started to laugh because T.O found out that you are very ticklish. While you were running around the house T.O running after you someone was watching you... You sitted on the floor trying to catch your breath someone suddenly lifted you up. You thought it was Red but when you turned to face him you saw it was Jerry. Your cheeks started to turn red when Taehee snapped you out of your thoughts and said: "It's time for get ready (Y/N). Go wash up. He hugged you and continued:"I know what you are thinking" and with a smile he left you alone in the living room while someone was still watching you...

 

 

To be continued....