Girlfriend?!

Making Baekhyun Mine

" What are you... doing here? " Baekhyun asked, getting nervous after such a long time since he met the giant.

" What's your relationship with him? " Chanyeol countered, his face was showing his jealousy.

" What? Wh- ... Oh, Jongdae.. " Baekhyun answered, suddenly remembering about the little incident just a moment ago. " Well, its none of your business. And what are you doing here, Chanyeol? Dont let me repeat again "

" Had fun in at the amusement park, huh? "

" What the hell..... You were following us?! " Baekhyun raised his voice a little, not liking the face that Chanyeol had been creeping about behind them all day.

" Not really, I was just following the Jongdae guy, to be precise. Why on earth were you kissin hi- " before he could even finish, the shorter cut him off

" Shut up, Yeol. If that's all you wanted to say, then goodbye. Please get out of the way if you don't want to get your perfect nose distorted by my door " Baekhyun says, before slamming the door in less than a second.

Baekhyun got the shock oh his life when he heard Chanyeol screaming in pain, right after the door closses 

" AHHHHHHH! " 

" Chanyeol ! You are such a fool, I swear! " Baekhyun quickly opened the door to check out on the idiot and saw that there was a large bruise already forming on Chanyeol's fingers. " Yah!! You tried to stop the door using your fingers?! " Baekhyun groaned, having an internal debate with himself, why on earth did he fall in love with this stupid man? " Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, Baek! It hurts " was all Chanyeol could repeat for almost a minute, flinging his hand non stop.

He could see Chanyeol was almost in tears and Baekhyun felt really guilty. He'd never seen the giant in this condition ever and he looked absolutely helpless so all Baekhyun could do was hold his finger and look for ice cubes in the freezer. When he got back the giant was already in tears and he looked like he was going to pass out. 

" Yeol, just calm down. Breathe in, breathe out, the pain will be gone in awhile. "

" It's so painful and part of it is numb i cant even feel my fingers. Baek. Im gonna lose them. , no no no "

" Shhhh, keep quite. Its okay " Baekhyun cooed, and slowly planting a kiss on Chanyeol's fingers one by one, and when he was done, he looked up to the giant and gave him a huge bright smile. " There, isn't it better? " 

 

" My lips hurt too, would you kiss it? " Chanyeol whispered, moving closer over to Baekhyun

" Er, you're suppose to be in pain. Dont get please, Yeol " Baekhyun moved away, slowly but Chanyeol pinned him down the sofa, ignoring Baekhyun's struggles and he was glad Luhan was out having a date with Sehun. Now nobody would stop them.

Chanyeol went ahead and pressed his lips against the smaller, tasting the soft lips that he had missed so much. Baekhyun pushed the taller's shoulder and tried to get him off,but gave up a while later and he found himself pulling the giant's neck closer and bringing his body nearer, and nearer, if it was even possible. Missing the heat and comfort his giant gave him. 

" You made me so jealous Baekhyun. Your lips are only for me. " Chanyeol whispered, before giving butterfly kisses all over Baekhyun's neck while the latter enjoys every touch he gets, ever so softly. 

 


 

Suddenly they hear the door unlock and both Baekhyun and Chanyeol both jumped off each other in a matter of seconds when they hear Luhan shriek while Sehun just stands next to him, and his mouth just hangs open. 

" Byun Baekhyun!! " Luhan shouts, looking very furious before he continues, " No in this house! " 

" Well we were just kissing, actually, and- " Baekhyun slowly explains but was stopped by the giant when his hand came flying to his face to shut the shoter up.

" Its better to just keep quiet, I think " Chanyeol whispers to Baekhyun and the shoter just nods, while Luhan continues throwing daggers in his eyes at the two.

 


The next morning, Baekhyun spends the whole morning being a faithful puppy to Luhan, trying to get the other to at least talk to him. He has been following Luhan every step he takes, asking if he needed anything every second, fetching the items along with his brightest blinding smile. Knowing Luhan, he knew that it would be soon over, because Luhan was just an angel who would never get angry for long. And he was right. Baekhyun was cracking some stupid joke and Luhan's lips suddenly broke into a smile, and into a laugh. And soon they were back to normal. 

" What's up with the two of you anyway? " Luhan asks, he has actually been dying to know the answers to this question yesterday, but wanted to teach Baekhyun a lesson to not get on their sofa. 

Baekhyun shrugs.

" Come on, tell me! " 

" I dont know, he just came showing up at our door, and well, I guess he really wanted to kiss me. " Baekhyun answeres, a small smile on his face, and Luhan swore he saw love shapes in his eyes. 

" Then you're good now? " Luhan asks

" Well, not quite yet. But i'm sure we will. I have made up my mind, Lu. " Baekhyun answers, while running over to his best friend and giving him a huge hug. 

" As long as you're happy, Byun! " Luhan whispers to the younger, feeling happy for him.

 


Baekhyun was reading once again, one of his romance novel when his phone vibrates and the light signals a text message. He quickly drop his book on his bed and runs to his phone, expecting it to be someone.

How's your day, my love?

He was right. He had a huge grin on his face, and quickly typed a reply

Not very pleasant :( 

Why do you say so, babe? :(

Because you're not here with me, pabo

But im always there with you, in your heart!

No, that's not enough. I want to be able to hold you, to touch you, to kiss you...

Baek, now you're torturing me. I wish I could be with you right now :(

 

Before Baekhyun could reply, Luhan was knocking on his door.

" Byun, i'm going out now. You coming or what?! "

" Yeah! "

" Then hurry up! "

" Aish, just a few more minutes luhaeeeen ! " Baekhyun shouted back, while typing a quick reply

Text you later, Yeol. I'm going out! Be prepared for a surprise ^^

 

All the members stared at Chanyeol curiously when he was suddenly jumping around with his derp smile and even offering to pay for lunch that day. Which, he has never done, since debut, unless forced to.

 


" I'm sure Chanyeol would love this, Lu ! " Baekhyun exclaimed when he saw the chocolates Chanyeol loved. 

" Of course, he loves the person who bough it even more. " Luhan answered, smiling at his best friend. 

Baekhyun was thinking about how the giant should show his gratitude, when suddenly there was a bunch of crowd right at the centre of the famous mall in Seoul. 

Being the nosy one, Baekhyun quickly grabbed Luhan to the spot and pushed the crowd, getting even more excited when he heard some of the girls shouting " Chanyeol! " " Oppa!! " 

" Oh, seems like you boyfriend is here too, Byun " Luhan says, a little uncomfortable with the crowd.

He was really happy to be meeting the giant at last, after a few days since they last kissing incident.

Baekhyun was trying to get the giant's attention, when he sees a beautiful lady beside him, hand in hand...and Chanyeol whispers into her ear and...

Wait....

Did he just kiss her?

Baekhyun can't really see... his eyes must be playing tricks with him.. He looks frantically at Luhan

" Why is Park Chan Yeol kissing that woman? "

Okay, his eyes are working perfectly fine.

 

His giant has a girlfriend? 

 


 

A/N : MY GOSH. i updated AGAIN. im so proud of myself T_T  /pats self/

how is the update... hahaha was that expected? :P

once again, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. just comment anything, and ill be happy to see your response :) 

<3 love u all~