Showtime

Making Baekhyun Mine

X-O-X-O   X-O-X-O   X-O-X-O

 

Argh.There goes the alarm again. Its that voice I grew to hate. That voice that disturbs me every morning from my beauty sleep. That voice that separates me from my comfortable comforters, and my heavenly bed. I proceed to dismiss the alarm and get ready to start the day. As usual my roommate Luhan is out probably in the library. That genius Law major kid. He is really good in his studies ever since we were young. We have been friends since elementary school and he was this doe eyed boy whom everyone wants to bully. He is a chinese and was always bullied and i'll always help him. I'm glad he came out of his shell or else i will never stop worrying about him. I have always had a soft spot for him and maybe that's how sometimes people misunderstand out relationship. Not that i mind. Luhan is an angel anyways.

 

For me I am currenly doing my business degree and I am not that into my studies like Luhan. I envy that guy. Well, at least he actually is enthusiastic about his studies. I still worry about my future sometimes. My studies are just so-so and im having difficulties lately which adds on to my dilemma. I decide to push away my thoughts and go straight to switch my laptop on.

 

 

I scroll through tumblr to stalk my Oh Sehun. Pictures of Exo at the airport on the way to Hong Kong is flooding everywhere. I didn’t even know how long have i been sitting there when I heard Luhan entering the dorm.

“Let me guess. Pictures slash videos slash gifs of that exo  guy as breakfast again?” he asks not even bothering to even turn to my side of the room. He never really cares about exo despite me being their ultimate fan. Sometimes i wished he was as crazy as me then we can go spazz together like teenage girls in love

“Who is this exo guy you are talking about? Its Sehun. He has a name!” I stated, with a hint of annoyance.

“Want me to cook some bacon and eggs?” He asked and I hummed in approval.

As we were sitting down to eat our brunch, Luhan started some small talks and I responded half heartedly as I was still absorbed with my Mac, this time watching the Exo Showtime preview and I almost choked when I laid my eyes on Sehun. Oh and that Park chanyeol guy beside him. Pffft. Sehun looks so cute beside him!

  

 

Suddenly I am distracted from my semi-trance-state when I hear Luhan mention something about exo. “What did you just say about exo?”

“Only listening when I mention exo…  I was saying. These girls in the library they were so annoying. I mean, do they not know what a library is?? Going on and on and squeeling about this flower boys in the library! How dare they disturb my revision time? Are they going to be responsible if I fail my test? I am going to sue them for psychiatric injury when I fail my exams and I get all depressed and I think of suicide and I lose all my friends and end up being a loner who needs to sleep on the streets and im stinky because I have no shower to bathe in…”

“Luhan!!!!” I almost shouted. This guy can be such a troll at times.

Luhan laughs. “They said something about your exo boys having a fanmeet to promote their showtime. Does that even make sense. The whole korea already knows about their new reality show anyway.” He starts ranting about how they are over rated and why every one like this exo group. Im already filtering out his nonsense rant as I got up from the chair to hide in a corner.

 I’m the worst fan ever!! How could I not know about it. I was too busy studying for my finals I wasn’t updating myself about exo for almost a month. I stay in this depressed state for about an eternity 2 minutes and then I proceed to go online and search for the details.

Its my first time meeting the boys as they just debut and I was always tight on cash for their previous fanmeets. Im so excited to see my sehunniiieeeee for the first time!!

 

 


short chapter OTL idk. is it ty? cries 10 han rivers.