One

I'm Ugly

I used to be the normal bubbly girl that everyone adores. I considered myself the luckiest girl for dating the perfect man. My life was just so perfect but not anymore after that accident.

 

Everything was ruined. Nobody ever sided with me again and I can't return to my old self either.

 

Why?

 

Because it left a hideous scar on my cheeks. It made me look like a monster that nobody wants to get close to.

 

Those who stayed close with me once have now all disappeared from my side and joined the judgmental people. Life is cruel, no.... The people are cruel! They don't even know a thing and all they do is judge. They judge about having this ugly scar on my face, they judge my life and they said I'm ugly...

 

The world can never be trusted again but can I trust one man's words?

 

"Stay with me." He said

 

"No... I'm ugly, you won't love me anymore..." Tears started welling in my eyes.

 

He cupped me face and smiles widely. 

 

"Look straight into my eyes." He gently pushes my chin up. "You're beautiful as you are. This scar, your face, your personality, everything about you is beautiful. Please don't hide from me, I can't let you go because you are the person that I love! You don't have to care about what the world says just erase everything else except the two of us. You have always been the world to me so please don't avoid me. I still love you the way you are."

 

I choose to trust those words he said to me. I trust him, Byun Baekhyun.