meet

Catch Me If You Can

He touched my cheek and wiped my tears. This is the first time in my life there was a man who wiped my tears. I can only breathe very deeply. I should be able to control myself. I can’t  be like this.

Slowly I opened my eyes and try to see clearly the circumstances around me. Where is that guy? He was gone and I couldn’t even see his shadow. All of pairs of eyes around me was looking at me with a strange look and I can only bow in shame. I started collecting bottles and glasses that have been falling and cleans it.

 

Jaejoong hyung trot up to me to help me out of the crowd, with a very worried face he took the broken glass and nearly injured his hand.

"Youngie-ah you're okay right? Been told you don’t get away from me even if just for a second" Jaejoong hyung whispered me in a tone of anger and anxiety.

"Unnie, I'm fine. I'm just too careless and…..” instantly I remember the events that had just occurred.

“and???” Jaejoong hyung asked with curiosity.

"I met Jung Daehyun and I bumped into him earlier" with a slightly weaker tone I answered.

"Whattt??? Then this time we can do our actions" now his worried face turned into a smile full of meaning.

 

"Although you are still new waitress but I can see great potential in you to serve the most special guests in the bar. This is your lucky day. So hurry up guys to room 345. Don’t let you make them wait a long time” command boss

“yes sir”

“You two are still a , right? Make them touch your body and enjoy the evening” with devil glance he said that while the cat who was sleeping on his lap.

 

We don’t answer anything because you can imagine how we look at this time because we were too shocked to hear that. Previously I never imagined if I had lost my ity this way. Even in my whole life I've never had a girlfriend. I shook my head trying to clear my imagination. While  Jaejoong hyung who was walking beside me with a confident smile he held my hand. Actually what he was thinking at this time even I don’t know.

 

 

"Youngie-ah you know who the special guest wasn’t it?"

I just shook my head and replied "I don’t know"

"You know what I heard. they said it was the room frequently used by Jung brothers" eagerly Jaejoong hyung pulled my hand to run faster. I almost tripped and fell for the umpteenth time.

 

There is something wrong with my body at this time.

 

"unnie ... I want to go to the toilet first. I can’t bear it seemed like something that would come out " I walked quickly towards the toilet.

"Youngjae-ah you're always like that" Jaejoong hyung just muttered to myself while scratching his head.

He was very understands me and knows about all my habits.

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

This boy really made me a little hard.

Well if it's like that I would go into the room first. I slowly pull my breath and pushed the door slowly. As I thought earlier in the red luxurious sofa had been waiting for two men who are very handsome, which one man was slightly shorter and thinner smoking while playing of his jacket and the guy next to him who looks much taller and muscular was playing his wine glass as if he was feeling tired and in need of entertainment. His body is perfect even in comparison with the Captain Cho or Changmin. they are nothing. I bet he has a perfect chocolate abs like what I saw earlier in the photo.

 

"Hi, why are you silent as a statue there? Hurry come in and why are you alone?" The thin man woke me from my daydream.

 

"My partner is coming soon, currently he was in the toilet" I said to the thin man but my eyes still leads to a tall man that he just glanced at me once and he looks a little indifferent to my arrival. What I'm less beautiful and attractive for him.

"Is this the first time you see a handsome man like my hyung? Well you serve him" teased the thin man

"Daehyun-ah where are you going?" Asked the tall guy with the cool voice
"I have some business for a minute, I'll come back again" the thin man said, winking as signaled to him.

 

Now I'm sitting right next to him and pour the wine into the empty glass. Deliberately I touched his hand as he will take his glass. Eventually he was staring at my hands for a moment and get rid of. I bit my lower lip with a view of trying to seduce y tall man. But it didn’t work. It is true what people say about these people. There never was any woman who could be defeated him and he is a very cool guy unlike his brother who talk active. I wasn’t going to give up here. Who will resist the charm of a Kim Jaejoong? Remember! There is no one else who could resist me even if he is Jung Yunho. Mr. Jung we will see how long you will last longer and you will not get into my trap. I muttered to myself why this man is very attractive in my eyes. My gaze stopped when he took off his jacket and removed his sunglasses. looks a bit bare chest and I could see his s through his shirt.

 

"What would you do to entertain me?" He asked with a cold vo
"I'll do whatever the master wants" I replied with a smile
"You're very confident at all. What is your name? I've never seen you before" he was leaned his back on the sofa while looking at me.

“sir, you can call me Jaenie. I was a new waitress here”

“If you can make me entertained tonight I'm going to pay 10x as much of your payday "

 

I got up from my seat and left him there. I walked towards the music machine and the song start playing. I grab pole in the middle of the room and started dancing with a very in front of him, occasionally I stuck out my tongue to the edge of my lips and I could see clearly that the man in front of me is a very focused look at every movement that I do in front of him.

I lifted my right leg up and my thighs were exposed was very white and y. I spun around the pole it with rubbing my crotch as if I'm having with the tall man. I go up and down while my hand was still holding the pole. I could see the tall man was holding his spit deep down there and its members have started to harden. I'm pretty sure he was very eager to see me dance like this.

I walked step toward man named Jung Yunho, I pulled his hand to dance with me. Who would have thought that a cold can dance very well. He grabbed my waist and put his arm around my waist. I feel like there is something jammed in the . Like my body was possessed by the devil and I allowed him to kiss my neck. His hands were now no longer in the waist, but has spread to the top and almost touching my fake s.

"Don’t touch it, let me touch you" I threw his hand and kissed his cheek

“oopss sorry…..I disturb you two” shiittt suddenly the thin man entered

Waittt….. after the door was opened wider I see Youngjae behind the thin man with a slightly damp his shirt and torn hem of the skirt. What does the thin man????? What he was , I'm really going to kill him if it was really happening.

“YOUNGIE-AH!!!!”

 

 



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE \{^o^}/

 

sorry for late update......

Thank you so much for subscribe and read my fic ^-^

I hope daejae and Yunjae shipper can enjoy also like this story.

 

WARNING: BAD SPELLING, GRAMMAR, AND TYPO LOL