Moving

Mine and Mine Only!

A/N- First chapter....here we go! This chapter will kind of be short.

 

Your POV

“Mom!!!”

Mom met someone at a cafe and they just fell in love. He was Chinese so there was no language barrier between them. They, one day, decided to get married and he wanted us to move in with him. My mom accepted without telling me and now I’m in my room, standing next to my door, staring at my now almost empty room.

“Mom!!! Where’s my stuff!”

“It’s all been taken away and brought to Jiexing’s house.” Jiexing was my mom’s fiancé, I didn’t hate him but I hated how my mom never told me anything.

I took a breath and walked to where my mom was.

“Mom, why didn’t you tell me we were moving today?” I tried to stay calm but mom was testing my patience.

“I guess it slipped my mind, but look around and see if we missed anything. We’re leaving in 10 minutes.” I hated fighting with my mom so I did as she said. We lived in a 2 bedroom apartment. It wasn’t large, but it was all we needed. I found a picture of my dad and I at the park with me playing on the swings. I kept this picture in a safe place so I guess mom didn’t notice it. I took it and stuffed it in my backpack.

I walked back to the kitchen and mom was just about to switch off the lights. She smiled and took my hand. I didn’t pull away, but I was still kind of mad at her. When we walked out of the house with a few things in our hands, a car pulled out and it turned out to be Jiexing. He waved at me and kissed my mother (GROSS!). We got in the car and drove off. The couple in front was talking non-stop so I just fell asleep.

---At Our New Home---

“Mei-ah wake-up, we’re here.” I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at my mother. I slowly got out of the car then looked at the house in front of me.

I stood there staring at this…..MANSION! I’m pretty sure my eyes were about to fall out. My mom broke me out of my trance with a snap of her fingers and I followed her into the house still in a daze. When I walked in, the house looked amazing!

“Mom….This isn’t a house….this is a castle!” I said in awe.

She just smiled and said something to Jiexing. He nodded and went to my side.

“Mei-ah, let’s go to your room.” I nodded and followed her. She led me up these long stairs and I was almost out of breath just climbing these. I followed her down the corridor to a purple door at the end of the hall.

“This is your room and don’t worry my room is up another flight of stairs and down the hall to the left with the green door.” I nodded and looked at the door in across mine.

“Whose room is that?”

“That’s your soon to be brother’s room…..I believe his name is Luhan, but I’m not sure.” She smiled and left me to explore.

I slowly opened the door to my room and gasped out loud with eyes as big as a kid on Christmas morning. The room was huge and had this giant sized bed. It didn’t take long before I ran and dived onto the bed.*its sooooo soft!* All of my stuff was already in the room and my clothes were already neatly put away in the giant walk in closet. This house was huge… won’t I get lost?

I left my room and explored the “house”. I walked around for a long time until I reached a library….a LIBRARY! When I walked in I noticed someone on one of the couches. I walked closer to the figure when he turned around.

(Korean is in blue; otherwise Chinese is in regular black.)

“Who are you?” Said the pink haired male.

“I’m Mei, who are you?”

“I’m Luhan, are you MeiHai’s daughter?”

Oh, so this is Luhan….. “Y-yeah that’s me, nice to meet you.” I bowed to him.

“Since your Chinese, I’ll speak in Chinese- you can speak Chinese right?”

I nodded. I don’t know why but I feel a little nervous and intimidated in his presence yet comfortable…is that even possible?

“Well….I guess welcome to our home….” I just nodded, smiled, and bowed goodbye.

That was awkward, I thought as I left the library. He did seem like a kind person though but he had on an expression I couldn’t understand before he changed it into a smile when he saw at me. Was it because of the book he was reading?

I walked back to my room.*luckily I found it in this maze* I finished sorting my belongings when a maid…..MAID!, called me down for our first family meal. When I came down, I took my seat next to my mom who sat across from Jiexing. Luhan came in and sat next to his dad.

“Luhan, have you met Mei? She’ll be your new sister.” He nodded and smiled. I stared at him because, I don’t know why, but he looks sad and lonely under his smile.

“Well……Welcome to the family you two!” said Jiexing. I smiled and turned to my food.

Mom was chatting on and on with Jiexing and I just continued eating. I looked up at Luhan. He had this angelic face that it was hard not to look at him. His skin was a soft, clear pale-*What kind of moisturizer does he use, his skin is perfect!*- His eyes crinkle on the sides when he smiles and his lips are a beautiful coral and cute-.He caught me staring and I looked away blushing. After dinner I excused myself and went to my room. I was really tired and crashed onto my bed, drifting into a slumber. I didn’t notice anyone come into my room.

Luhan’s POV

What a strange girl. I walked into her room when I saw the light on and the door wide open. I saw her lying in her bed. She looks….beautiful…..*SNAP out of it Luhan! She’s going to be your sister soon!* I stole one more glance at her and closed the door to her room. This might be interesting, having a sister. I wonder what the future would be like?

 

A/N- I’m sorry that the first chapter was kind of boring but it’s just to start off the story. Comment and subscribe! Kamsahmnida!-author-nim.