Under The Weather.

Under The Weather.

It’s hot so be careful. I just got done making it”, Kyungsoo said sternly as he set the bowl of soup on the nightstand.

You were feeling a little under the weather so you bugged him to come over and take care of you.

I’m gonna go clean up the kitchen now”, he stated as he started to turn around and walk out.

Noooo! Feed me!”, you whined, grabbing for his arm before he could go any further.

Why? Obviously your arms work”, he teased, looking at his arm that you grabbed and shaking it a little.

Can’t you just do this little thing for me?”, you pouted.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair with his other hand.

Alright, fine. Scoot over”.

———

Here, take some medicine. I’m going to wash the dishes”, Kyungsoo said as he handed you a glass of orange juice and two pills.

You took them without arguing. You bothered him enough. Even forcing him to feed you. You watched him walk out the door and you picked up your phone and started browsing through your SNS.

A couple minutes later Kyungsoo came back in. You figured he was just letting you know he was going to head back home now. He came over and took your phone away from you.

Whhhyyyy?! Give it back!”, you whined.

You’re supposed to be getting some rest, not playing on your phone”, he said simply.

You glared at him as he walked around your room and some soft music. Then suddenly he walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled under the covers, sitting with his back against the headboard.

I t-thought you were gonna go home after you made me soup?”, you asked confused.

If I’m going to take care of you, I’m going to do it thoroughly”, he replied, pulling you into his chest.

How could I just feed my sick girlfriend and leave after she bugged me to come over and take care of her?”, he chuckled, patting your head.

You gave him a little hug as you adjusted yourself to sleep comfortably on his lap. He lightly your hair and started singing along to the songs to help you sleep.

I lummnn nnyyoouu”, you mumbled, unable to fight off the sleepiness any longer.

He chuckled and continued to your hair lightly.

I love you too”.