The start

Cursed

Beep-beep-beep-beep.

SangHyuk groaned and turned in his sleep but his alarm kept doing otherwise.

He immediately gave up sleeping and went to wash up.

Today was the first day of work at the dance studio. Yes, he’s a dance teacher and the studio he was gonna work in was one of the biggest and the best in Seoul.

He smiled proudly upon thinking and quickly draped on a shirt and black skinnies.

He smiled to himself in the mirror and styled his black hair before setting out.

After half an hour, he reached the studio and calmly walked in, trying to hide the proud smile lest someone thought he was crazy.

He headed straight for the room he was assigned to, Room 110.

Lots of teens were already there as they froze upon seeing SangHyuk enters.

“Hello there. I am your new dance teacher and I am Han SangHyuk, nice to meet you.” He introduced himself after everybody settled down and immediately, everybody returned the greeting.

He smiled a friendly smile and started the dance class.

After 2 hours, the class was dismissed as he wearily trudged himself into the cafeteria for his one and a half hours of break.

The cafeteria was full and almost every seat was taken, probably due to the small cafeteria.

He sighed at the sight and went to the stall to get at least a drink.

“Thank you.” He smiled at the friendly cafeteria staff as she passes him his green tea macchiato.

He quickly scanned the area for an empty spot and after a split second, he decided that sharing a table with a young man seems better than a woman and a scary-looking guy.

He approached the table where the black-haired male was sitting at silently and tapped the male on the shoulder.

“Oh uh, yes?” the male asked.

The male was surprisingly good-looking. His big brown eyes and jet-black hair makes him mix into the crowd easier but his looks were of model standard.

“Um, can I sit with you?” SangHyuk asked, a little nervous upon knowing how the male looks like.

“Oh sure.” The male smiled a small smile and gestured SangHyuk to the seat opposite him as he continues browsing through his phone.

“Thanks.” SangHyuk nodded politely before proceeding to the seat.

“So what’s your name? Haven’t seen you around before, you new?”

“Oh! Uh yeah, I just started today and I’m SangHyuk, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m HongBin. Say,” He finally took his eyes off his phone and stared straight into SangHyuk’s orbs, sending a chill down his spine. “Which room are you assigned to?”

“Oh uh um, room 110, you?” SangHyuk replied, a little flustered because of the sudden eye contact.

“Such coincidence! I’m in room 111, the room beside yours!”

“Jinja? We should go out for tea or something one day!” SangHyuk replied, this time a little more enthusiastic as he temporary forgets about the eye contact.

“Of course! Let’s become good friends alright!”

Days after days passed and soon, 3 weeks had already passed.

HongBin and SangHyuk became really good friends.

-

HongBin was walking to the dance studio as usual, humming a tune as he admired the scenery he’ve never really noticed before.

“Our HongBin’s been really happy this few days eh?” a voice sounded from behind HongBin and HongBin immediately recognized it.

“Ravi!” Hongbin immediately spun around and hugged the blue-haired male in front of him.

Ravi patted the boy’s head softly as he let out a low chuckle, obviously happy to see HongBin.

“So what’s the occasion?” Ravi asked, as he accompanies the humming male to the dance studio.

“You see, there’s this new guy at the studio and he’s my new friend and I have no idea why but I really enjoy being around him and my heart flutters everytime he smiles. He’s really adorable.” HongBin half-sang, almost like talking to himself as Ravi just smiled and raised a brow.

“So our Binnie likes him?”

HongBin stopped for a moment, his face frozen and deep in thoughts.

“I haven’t thought about that at all. This is bad.”

Ravi immediately dropped his smile and stared at HongBin who didn’t moved at all.

“Ravi, ottoke! This is bad, what to do?!” HongBin started to panic all of a sudden, leaving Ravi helpless.

“I cannot fall for him! Ravi, you get this don’t you?! I can’t…” HongBin began to cry as Ravi panicked.

“I can’t…” HongBin let out a final sob as he passed out on the streets.

-

“Good morning~” SangHyuk sang happily upon entering the staffroom.

“Good morning, Hyukkie~” a shorter black-haired male with tan skin replied, hugging SangHyuk.

“Good morning HakYeon-hyung~” SangHyuk returned the hug with a smile.

“Where’s HongBin-hyung?” SangHyuk asked the older male as he scans around the room.

“Oh, he’s on sick leave.” HakYeon explained, a little sad but he put on a smile nonetheless.

“He’s sick? I wonder if he’s alright. I’ll be swinging by his house later on, you coming, hyung?”

“Nah. You go yourself. Good luck.” HakYeon winked and walked away, chuckling to himself silently.

SangHyuk blushed a shade of light pink as he stood there.

“SangHyuk! Time for class!” someone shouted which snapped SangHyuk out of his trance as he hurried off to class.

-

Ding-Dong.

Nobody answered the door even after SangHyuk rang the bell twice.

Is no one at home or…

He was about to walk away when a gust of wind blew towards his direction and the door creaked slightly open.

What the…

SangHyuk frowned at the poor security as he stepped into the house silently.

It was quiet and a little creepy as the whole building’s really dark and gloomy.

Just as SangHyuk was done exploring the first story to find where exactly HongBin was at, a figure stopped him from climbing the stairs to the second storey.

“Stop.” The blue-haired male spoke, staring intently at the younger male who was a little taken aback by the sudden appearance.

“Wait no-“

“ARGH! AHHHHHH! ARRRRGH! AHHHHH! UUUNNNNG!” screams could be heard from the upper level and SangHyuk immediately recognized it.

“HongBin!” SangHyuk panicked and broke past Ravi, not even sparing Ravi a glance.

He sprinted his way to the end of the hallway and flung open the door.

“HongB-“ He called out but immediately stopped in both speech and movement.

His eyes were wide and his hands were on his mouth, not a sound came out of his mouth.

The sight in front of him was terrifying. HongBin was sweating and he was sitting on the corner of the huge canopy bed, his hands balled into a fist. His face was so pale and inhuman. His eyes would be pure white if it wasn’t for the black x in the middle. His long black fringe covering his right eye.

He looked up at SangHyuk with inhumane eyes and immediately started to walk towards the trembling boy.

“Hong… Bin…?” SangHyuk attempted calling out to his hyung even though his voice was almost inaudible.

He was soon backed up against a wall with HongBin just centimetres away from him.

He wanted to run but his feet were glued to the ground and all he could do was stand and wait for his death.

Soon, the male trapped SangHyuk with his arms pinned on both sides of his face, a smirk decorating his face.

He pulled at SangHyuk’s white knitted sweater harshly, hurting the boy in process as he attempts to tear the sweater off the boy.

“P-Please…” SangHyuk begged, tears began dropping from his eyes to his rosy cheeks.

“H-HongBin-hyung…” SangHyuk sobbed and almost instantly, HongBin stopped and stared at SangHyuk, his eyes still a black x but this time, it felt different. It felt more HongBin…

“Sang…Hyuk…?” HongBin let out softly, tilting his head a little to the side.

SangHyuk immediately turned his head to his inhuman hyung, his eyes wide in disbelief.

“HongBin-hyung…” SangHyuk called out, his fingers reaching out to touch HongBin’s cheeks.

His face was cold, inhumanly cold that SangHyuk almost retracted his hand.

He softly caressed his hyung’s cheek, staring into the black x.

“SangHyuk…” HongBin let out shakily. “I’m so sorry…” He shuts his eyes tight as he clutched SangHyuk’s hand and kissed it lightly.

Those beautiful brown orbs came back to life just as HongBin opened his eyes.

SangHyuk slowly looked up to his hyung’s eyes, feeling the cold skin goes warmer.

“HongBin-hyung!”

“I’m so sorry Hyuk!” HongBin wrapped his arms around SangHyuk’s body tightly as he quietly sobs, guilt rising within him.

“I’m so sorry… I’m so so sorry…” loads of apologies came pouring out of HongBin’s mouth, not even giving SangHyuk a chance to speak.

“I love you so dearly, I love you…”

SangHyuk’s eyes went wide and his face turned into a bright shade of red.

He pushed his hyung away and looked into those warm brown orbs.

“Did you just…?” SangHyuk questioned as HongBin blushed and looked in another direction.

“N-“

“Say that again, please, say that again.”

“I-I love you.” HongBin confessed again as he lowered his head and bit his bottom lip.

“Look at me.”

HongBin timidly look up to SangHyuk and was surprised to see SangHyuk smiling.

“Pabo.” SangHyuk giggled and gave HongBin a quite peck on the lips, leaving HongBin completely speechless.

“Did you just? Am I-“

Another peck shut him up as he stared at the younger male, tears on the verge of pouring out.

-

"What were you anyway?" SangHyuk asked after HongBin came back from the shower.

HongBin glanced at the by sitting on his bed for a split second before replying.

"I'm cursed."

SangHyuk looked at the soulless HongBin and gave him a hug as if telling him that it's alright and that he was here for him.

"You have me now, HongBin."

...

"Yeah." HongBin leaned in and gave SangHyuk a light kiss

"Don't you ever dare to run from me okay?"

"I won't, HongBin, I promise."

-

“Do you remember how we got together?” SangHyuk asked in the midst of and playing his lover’s hair as his lover rest on his lap peacefully.

It had been almost a year since they got together and nothing had happened ever since.

“Yeah. It was really scary for you, wasn’t it?” HongBin murmured as he look at Ravi playing with HakYeon on the huge field.

“Last time yes but now when I think of it, not really. It’s a part of you after all.” SangHyuk smiled a gentle smile as wind hits his face softly, lifting his hair in the air.

HongBin chuckled at the response and kissed his lover’s lap softly.

“Thank you yeobo.”

“No, thank YOU. You made this possible and that hadn’t happened for a long time now right?”

HongBin chuckled again and pulled SangHyuk down for a quick kiss.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, HongBin.”

Hello guys~

How was it?

I found this one of the worst fics I've ever written , no sherlock.

So yeah, I myself was quite disappointed hmm.

Okay so, tell me if you want a sequel because this would be a one-shot.

If I'm gonna have a sequel, it'll be mainly about Hyuk because well, he'll turn out like the gif shown and not like his human forrm anymore. Of course, the words and story would be more complicated and deeper so yeah, do tell me if you want a sequel. Plus, there's this high possibility I would write a rated one hahaha I just have this feeling eeks i dk man.

So leave me comments and I'll look at them okay!

Thank you!