New Life?

It Is Confusing....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria is a new artist at f(x) Ent. She just debuted a month ago. Her manager need to resign due to some reasons. One day, Choi Minho, CEO of f(x) Ent called Victoria to his room.

 

Victoria just woke up from her beauty sleep, last night was so tired, she had too many activities. It was so hard for her without a manager. After taking a bath and breakfast she went to living room and her phone rang.

"Minho? Why did he call me? Today is Sunday...." She said and picked up the call. Minho is Victoria's bestfriend from high school.

 

+Oh? Minho-ah, why did you call me in Sunday morning? Aigo~~~

+Sorry for disturbing you Vic, but I need to see you, you need to meet your new manager.

+Ah really? Okay... where?

+I think, I will just bring her to your apartment since he's gonna move to the next door.

+Okay... You know the code right... Then just coming.

+Okay, see you soon.

 

 

 

"Vic? Victoria?" Minho said. "Ah, Yunjae, come here. This is her house. You're gonna be Victoria Song's manager, and you will move at the next door." Minho said with his pretty smile. If Minho wore female's clothes, yes he will look like a female.

"Ah, okay Minho-ssi" Yunjae said. "Just be formal, we're not in the office and we're in the same age by the way." Minho replied. "Alright then." Yunjae said. "Er, maybe you can give the code of my apartment? I think, it is better to put my stuffs first." "Oh yeah, sure. It is 87868584, and don't worry your apartment is fully-furnished." Minho said. "Thanks" Yunjae said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Where is my new manager Minho-ah?" Victoria asked. "At  apartment,  wanted to put his stuff first." Minho said. "Why my manager can't stay with me? I mean, my old manager stayed with me." Victoria asked.

"Because, your new manager is a guy Vic." Minho said "and quite handsome too..." and he laughed. "Really? Can't wait to see my new 'handsome' manager." Vic said. "I am serious Vic. He looks alike with 2PM's Jun.K" Minho said.

"Whoaaa! Really? Don't be a liar or I might kill you!" She gave Minho a glance. "I am not--" Minho hasn't finished his line yet, but somebody knocked the door. "Oh coming! Vic, this is your new manager, Shim Yunjae." Minho said, Victoria who was reading the newspaper suddenly lifted her head after she heard her new manager's name.

"Oh? Yun--Yunjae--" Victoria saud with a stuttered voice. "Qian?" Yunjae said and his eyes got widen. "You both know each other?" Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter