~Give Up

Nine Muses Drabble Collection :3

That evening, two certain young women could be seen standing in front of a closed class. The one with long light-brown colored hair slowly opened the giant wooden door before her as a deep sigh escaping .

"Come on, come on! Faster, Hyemi!"

Heard those sudden vigorous chirps echoed from her back, Hyemi open the door wider and let her companion to come into the class first, "There.."

"Yeey! Class! Class! Let's go!" the slightly younger girl bounced happily, dragging Hyemi in tow. But, when she saw that most of the seat was already occupied by their classmates and just some left, she stopped on her track and turned to look at the latter who kept mute behind, "Where do you want to sit, Hyemiii?"

Hyemi scanned those seats in flash then pointed toward two chairs which placed in the very corner of the class, "They seems good, right Minha?"

Minha nodded happily then bounded off to approach her chair, "Yay! Seat~ Seat~"

The older girl just let out an ambiguous chuckle, not sure whether that place was a good choice or not.

 

-

 

"Hyemi, Hyemi! My cat was give a birth yesterday!" that was three minutes before the lecture start, but the eager Minha kept telling her a new story. That was a problem and a bit irritating Hyemi since she had told herself last night that she wanted to follow the lecture with full concentration and attention. But then, Park Minha always be a problem. That little devil couldn't stop talking and asking for her attention, too. Even Hyemi had prepared herself that she would give a cold shoulder that day, but..

A soft smile formed on her lips as she responded, "Really?"

"Yes! Three cute kittens! You should see them tomorrow, they are really cuuuute~"

"Okay."

"And you know what?" she continued, "I want to call them after something cute like Moya or Hoya or Boya or anything else, but my father want to call one of them as Troya! Can you believe it? Troya! Then maybe he will call the other as Sparta, though.. That's not cute!!"

Hyemi nodded while opened her handbook, "Mm.."

"That's not cute, right?!"

The lesson had started and Hyemi uttered with her eyes glued to the teacher, "Yeah."

"I knew it!" Minha pouted, "I'll tell my father that Hyemi didn't like that name too.."

"Okaay.."

She scribbled something on her notes for a while then looked up, "By the way, i want to tell you something! You know that i'd trying to make some pancakes, right?"

That time, the teacher was explaining about an essential meaning from a text and Hyemi just could give the same reaction as before, "Hmm.."

"Finally i could do it, Hyemi!"

"... Really?"

"Yes!! So, yesterday when i was...."

 

To be honest, Hyemi was very irritated. She really wanted to pay full attention toward the lesson and hoping that Minha would shut then tell her all of the story later, once the class was done. Until the next few minutes, Minha kept talking with low voice, even though just get in-proper responses from her. And Hyemi quiet amazed with herself since she still could hear what Minha telling her about.

 

God, you know that i will never ignore my Minha, not in any life times.. But please, make her mute just for a moment, please please please..

 

"So, that's how i could make my pancakes!"

"That's great."

"Hmm.."

Then silence.

 

Wait, is it end already? Thanks god!

 

Just when Hyemi thought that finally Minha decided to 'take a break' ...

 

"Hyemi, Hyemi.."

Unconsciously furious, Hyemi turned her face and barked harshly, "What again?!"

The younger girl looked surprised when saw the latter's facial expression and immediately fidgeted on her seat, "W-why? Are you mad at me?"

 

That damned broken puppy face.

 

Hyemi groaned silently, cursing herself as she got one thing.

 

"Of course no, Minha.." she inhaled deeply.

 

I would never mad at you, silly girl.

 

Hyemi stared at Minha's face for a moment before leaned her back against the chair and crossed her arms, smile secretly crept on her face as the younger began telling her another story.

 

She understood one thing, that she would never be able resist Park Minha.

 

Maybe that's why god gave me two ear.. When i'm in the class like this, maybe i could use the right one for listen to her and the left one for the teacher?

 

She chuckled silently, responding for Minha's story, and for her own thought.

 

But, actually i could scold her and tell her that i want to listen this lecture.. I believe that she will understand, she's my good girl after all..

 

Hyemi looked up and found Minha smiling happily at her.

 

... Yes, maybe in another life time i will scold her about this. Remind me please.

 

The brown haired girl put her pencil down and although eyes still glued at the teacher, she didn't pay any attention again. Still looked like ignore the girl beside her, but actually Minha got her two ears.

 

Hyemi had giving up.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Based on my true story xD

I'm sorry if this one wasn't really well written, but still tell me what do you think about this XD