Final

The Confession Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m back” Sehun enter the house with his usual tired and emotion less face.
“Yah nerd, I’m hungry. Are you already finishing my food?” He walked to the living room while taking off his coat after tired from a whole day working in an office.
But he doesn't get any replies from her.
‘Where this Hanuel girl go? Why this house felt emptier than usual. Are she out with her friends? But who’ Sehun thought.


’Oh, the food is already serving on the table, the  laundry already dry and folding too, like usual.’ He said while looking around him.
‘Maybe just Hanuel appearance, since I’m back I don’t hear her voice. Maybe she sleeping in her freaking room. Why I’m suddenly feeling uneasy about her, nah, maybe it’s just my feelings’ Sehun though while walking to his bedroom to take his shower.


After taking his shower, Sehun came down for filling up his growling stomach,”WTH, this girl. Sleep all day, Yah nerd! Wake up stupid! Till when you want to sleep, huh?”
Then he doesn't hear any replies from her again . There's nothing from Haneul.
Not even a  heavy step by someone came from the stairs.


“Oh Hanuel, I’m not joking right now, come here ASAP now, take your here , now!” he said with his unpleasant face, then he noticed something wrong here.
He noticed there no Hanuel warm presence  the only he felt are cool from the air conditioning.
There's no warm welcoming from her, there no her talkative report about what she does today, there no Hanuel  here. It feels empty.


“Lee Hanuel, come out now! Enough with this hide seek, I don’t want to play okay, hey nerd, come out! Lee Hanuel, yah Hanuel-ah, Oh Hanuel!” Sehun keep shouting while looking for his wife ugly nerd.
He looks anywhere her bedroom, in toilet, at the garden, the guest room, everywhere.
Each corner in the house, each spot but there no sign of her assistance.


He enters Hanuel room again, he sat down on her bed, while sigh.
He looks around until his eyes stare at their wedding photo, beside the wedding photo there the photo of him with her smile like innocent kid.
“This is our childhood photo, why she still keeps this photo? I thought she already throw  it?” he curious why Hanuel still keep those photos.
Then he saw something at the back of the wooden frames ‘Always in my heart’ with gray color.
“Friends huh, why you still consider me as your friends when I treat you like trash. Why you still kind to me, Lee Hanuel?” he asks himself then put the photos back to its place.
Then he saw something under the night lamp, it’s a letter. He takes a look at the latter then he saw his name on it.
Then he takes it and read it.


…..

Dear husband,

Our marriage may not stand with love, we got married because our parents force us to do so.
We never felt happy with each other presence.You never love me or even like me, but what have you not known.
 I love you since our first meeting, since our child, Oh Sehun.
We have known each other since children, we got to know each other because our parents are best friend.
Then we get well, you always protect me from the bullies, while I always treat you when you get cut from protecting me.
 We always laugh and smile every time. But the sky not always bright, there comes the dark cloud to cover the bright sky.


Time keeps running , we start to enter primary school. But we still friends each others, like the old ones.
But our friendship changed when we start to enter high school.
You start getting famous around girls, they admire your handsomeness, your brains, your everything.
While me, I changed from the sweet and talkative girl to a quiet and mute one.
Every day of my day I got an insult as my morning greeting.
I got a bucket of floor, a rotten egg plus with mashed tomatoes on my body and face as my lunch.
I got your fangirls homework as my goodbye, how lucky I am.
What’s my fault towards them? Why they make me like this? Why?
The hurt one was why you don’t even help me?
You even laugh with them, you join them bullying me also?
Every day in school like a hell to me, and you my lovely husband just throw a disgusted look towards me.
Am I look disgusted in your eyes, am I? Am I choosing to be like this?
Of course not! It’s really hurt me, really hard. I thought you my friend? My savior? What happened to the old you?
The old you that will always protect me by the bullies, the one that will wipe my tears when I got hurt.
The one that will always there for me no matter what happened?
Why we like this, Sehun-ah? Just why?
Am I too annoying to you, that’s why you treat me like this?




After we got graduate, I changed my appearance. From the ugly nerd to beautiful one.
But it's still not changed for you, you still thought me as ugly nerds, you even said
“Once a nerd then always a nerd” when you first saw me after the changed.
How broken am I after I heard what you said after what I does.
Several months after we start working with our own, you are working as a businessman at your family company while I’m just a novelist.
When our parents announce we will get married, you got angry, you shout at your parent how you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter