Son Dongwoon had always been in love Hwang Tiffany

Son Dongwoon had always been in love Hwang Tiffany

 

 

Son Dongwoon had always been in love with Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Dongwoonie, fighting!” Tiffany shouts at him as Beast gets ready to make their comeback on Music Bank.

 

Dongwoon smiles and shouts back, “Thanks, noona!”

 

 

~

 

 

 

“I think your members think we’re dating.” Tiffany casually says as Dongwoon gets two bottles of water from the vending machine.

 

He hands one to Tiffany and replies, “Maybe in your wildest dreams noona.”

 

 

 

Doojoon and Yoseob finds Dongwoon later on, engaging in a not-so-private water fight with Tiffany.

 

 

 

~

 

 

Tiffany calls Dongwoon before he goes on stage to wish him luck.

 

(“Sowoneul malhaebwa!” Tiffany playfully sings.)

 

 

Dongwoon gives her his thanks when he shouts in the middle of their performance,

“DJ, Put it back on!”

 

 

 

(Kikwang grins at him after the performance and says, “Subtlety, Dongwoon, is something you definitely should learn one of these days.”

 

Dongwoon had no idea what he meant so he smiles and replies with a, “Sure, hyung. Whatever you say.”

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Hey maknae.”

 

“Yeah, hyung?”

 

Junhyung gives him a sleazy smile and goes, “So you two gonna go public or what?”

 

Dongwoon gives him a confused look and replies, “What?”

 

“Yeah. I thought so too.” Junhyung says and walks out of the room.

 

 

~

 

 

Tiffany asks Dongwoon if they can go eat at a café that’s a 4 minute walk from SME’s building, and is an hour and a half train ride from Cube’s building.

 

 

 

Dongwoon says ‘yes’ immediately.

 

 

~

 

*ding dong*

 

“Dongwoon, door!” Hyunseung screeches from the kitchen.

 

*ding dong*

 

“But hyung-“

 

*ding dong*

 

“Someone get the ing door!” Junhyung shouts.

 

*ding dong*

 

 

Dongwoon rolls his eyes and pauses his very important game.

 

He thinks that maybe after 12 or 13 years, he’s so going solo.

 

 

He opens the door and finds a smiling Tiffany who immediately greets Dongwoon, saying, “I brought fooood!”

 

 

Dongwoon smiles back, lets Tiffany in, and completely forgets about his game.

 

 

~

 

 

Tiffany smiles at Dongwoon, and he feels as if the earth is opening up to swallow him.

 

 

“Don’t look so down, Dongwoonie. I’ll be back.” Tiffany says and Dongwoon notices how her smile keeps on faltering a bit.

 

 

“What are you talking about noona? I don’t care if you go, you know.”

 

 

Tiffany doesn’t look surprised at his statement, and instead, tries to smile even more.

 

 

 

“Okay, Dongwoon. Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Tiffany and the rest of So Nyuh Shi Dae go to Japan to promote.

 

 

Dongwoon doesn’t know when they (or more specifically, she) will be back.

 

 

 

 

 

And honestly, his heart breaks a little more each day without her. )

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Son Dongwoon had always been in love with Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry if this is such an epic fail. :)

 

Thanks for reading, nonetheless.