Final

Spaghetti

T/N red is when you speak, blue is when Kyungsoo speaks, orange is when Kai speaks, green is when Chen speaks and purple is when Suho speaks.

 

Your phone rang, and you immediately picked it up. “Yeoboseyo?” ___-ah?” “neh, Suho oppa?” “neh, ___-ah, something occurred at the photo shoot so can you please cook for us? We’ll be home in about an hour. Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Kai are already done here so they’re coming home soon. Is that ok?” “sure, I’ll cook! Take care on the shoot oppa! Fighting!” “ahh, kamsahamnida! Fighting!”, Suho lastly greeted and then hung up the phone.

You started worrying right when you put the phone down. You didn’t know how to cook! You started searching the house for something edible that wasn’t difficult to prepare. You soon found a pack of spaghetti and a big jar of tomato sauce with instant meat in it. Perfect.

Just as you wanted to start preparing dinner, Kai, D.O. and Chen came in. “uhh I’m exhausted” Kai sighed as he walked into the kitchen, “oh hi ___! Didn’t see you there.” You smiled, Kai could be the most cranky person at one moment and the next he was all happy and friendly. “good evening Jongin” you chuckled. “you guys had a good day? I heard the photo shoot was rough.” “nah, wasn’t that bad, just tiring.”, Chen replied.

You, Kai and Chen chatted a little about their shoot and what you'd been doing that day. D.O. had run to the bathroom as soon as the 3 boys walked in and after you'd talked to Chen and Kai for a while, he had already finished washing up. It was Chen's turn to wash up so he left to the bathroom and D.O. and Kai went to play video games in the living room, leaving you alone with mission impossible; cook a proper meal for 12 hungry wolves. Great.

You tried reading the instructions on the spaghetti package but since you weren't fluent in Korean, you soon figured that you were going to need help before you'd burn the whole kitchen down. And what better person to help you cook spaghetti than D.O.? 

"Kyungsoo!" you shouted to the living room. "What's up?" he said while walking towards the kitchen. "I need help," you pouted a bit, "I don't understand the instructions and I just can't cook a meal. I know you're tired but if you want to eat a proper homemade meal today and not some cheap delivery food you better help me." D.O. laughed at you, making you pout even more. "Okay, I’ll help. But pay attention so you'll know how to do it next time, arraseo?" "Thank god, yes, I will!" you were relieved to know that he was willing to teach you how to cook. 

D.O. translated the instructions and guided you around a bit. You felt embarrassed at how easy it actually was and how you'd been begging for help earlier, just for this simple meal, but you enjoyed spending time with Kyungsoo and at least you knew it was actually gonna turn out deliciously. And then this thing happened...

Once the spaghetti had been boiling for about 8 minutes, D.O. got one spaghetti string out and held it up to your face, gesturing you to try it. You leaned your head down to take in the string from the downside. You started eating it, it tasted nice so you tried to tell Kyungsoo. "Ish gooh" you mumbled with the string still between your lips. He smiled at you happily. You then noticed he was still holding the other end of the string and looked back at him. He was staring into your eyes deeply, which got you kind of paralyzed.

The spaghetti string was very long, and when you were about halfway down, D.O. lightly put his hands on your thighs and gently pushed you against the counter. You couldn't move, didn't know what exactly was going on. D.O. playfully put the other end of the string into his mouth and started chewing off little pieces. You knew what was going to happen if you didn't stop him. You wanted to stop him, but you couldn't. Or maybe you didn't actually want to, you just told yourself you did.

Kyungsoo was getting closer and closer to you, still staring at you, his eyes filled with love and cheekiness, biting his way to, what you thought, the end of your friendship. How could you possibly behave normally towards each other if you'd let him kiss you? Or did he want to kiss you because he liked you? Thinking about this woke up the butterflies in your stomach. In reality, you had had a crush on D.O. for a very long time, you just hid your feelings for him because you didn't want to scare him away. You then decided Kyungsoo was too close to pull back now and you gave in.

You thought you had a few seconds of staring left, considering the slow speed he had been eating in while you were thinking deeply, but no. D.O. quickly ate the last bit of spaghetti, the last millimeters of distance between the two of you, and his lips were now on yours. You were kind of shocked at the sudden feeling of his perfect, heart-shaped lips on your tiny lips, but soon kissed him back.  His lips were round and big but extremely soft and warm. He put his hands, which were just as warm and soft, back to your thighs before he wrapped his arms around your waist. Your hands impulsively raised up to cup his face and caress the soft, flawless skin on his cheek.

Your kiss lasted for quite a while until Chen was suddenly shouting from the living room; "Yahh is dinner ready yet?!" Kyungsoo pulled away from you and shouted back at Chen. "Almost!" He smirked at you and pecked your nose softly, before serving dinner. "Thanks for helping me out, Kyungsoo" you chuckled. He just winked back at you, letting you know that he liked 'helping you out' you just as much as you liked... well... him. :)

 

-----------------------------------

THE END WAS SO WEIRD, SORRY! Couldn't think of a different way to end it but I hope it disappoint you too much. Please leave a comment! Also, if you have any requests, please ask me! You can leave a comment on any of my stories or on my profile or you can tweet me, @thisisatwrave. thanks for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it :)