Jobs

My Baby x 2

GD - Who You 


It was a perfect Saturday afternoon. Mi Cha and Seungho should've been waking up from their afternoon nap any minute. Sitting at the table, you watched Yongguk's back while he did the dishes.

You layed your head on the round, wooden table. "Hey baby..." 

"Hm...?"  He slightly turned his head, so you knew that he was listening.

"I think I might want to get a job." You grabbed a pen that happened to be on the table and started to play with it.

Yongguk stopped washing dishes for a split second and then continued as if nothing happened. "Why would you want to do that?" He seemed a little hesitant about his words.

"I dunno...I mean, you work so hard and I wanna help too." You pouted a little as you shifted the weight of your head onto your chin. Really, you just wanted to get out of the house once in awhile. 

"I don't mind working hard." Yongguk said quietly. Suddenly, you felt the strong urge to hug him. Getting up, you walked to him and slipped your arms around his waist. While lying your head on his back, you pulled yourself closer to him. He stopped washing dishes. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" You could tell he wasn't very happy.

He quickly began rinsing the soap plates. "Nothing..." His voice tapered off. 

Something was definitely up. You didn't know what was wrong though. You had absolutely no clue.

"Hey-" Before you could say anything more, you could hear Seungho cry and shortly after Mi Cha began to cry. Your motherly instinct kicked in. Hurridly, you let go of Yongguk and ran into the nursery to see what was wrong. Yongguk came in quickly after.

Seungho apparently had woken up and tried to walk on his own. He tripped on a toy and bonked his head creating a big bump on his forehead. His crying woke up a scared Mi Cha  and she started crying. 

You cuddled Seungho in your arms trying to make the pain go away as fast as possible. Yongguk swung Mi Cha around in his arm trying to calm her down. You smiled as you watched Yongguk spin Mi Cha in circles. After both babies were calm, you and your husband decided to play with them until it was bedtime.

For now, your questions would have to wait. Your children were always first in your life.

You watched at Yongguk chased Mi Cha and Seungho around in circles. Where did they get all that energy from? It the time you played with them, you learned a lot of different things. For example, you realized that your babies had a LOT of toys and they had hid all of them in various places, such as in random drawers and under the bed. That's why you couldn't find them when you were putting all the toys away. 

Movies were next on the agenda. You knew that your children were so attentive when it came to TV. Usually, you don't really let them watch TV because you wanted them to be more creative as they grow up. It was kind of funny to watch them sit so still and hang onto every last word that the cute little multicolor monsters were saying. They jump and clapped whenever they were told to and did their very best to answer questions that they were asked by the little monsters running around.

It was adorable.


Finally, bedtime had come aroundd. You were tired, but not as tired as your little ones. They could barely keep their eyes open while you and your husband washed them up in the bathtub and helped them into their pajamas. As soon as you gently placed them in bed, they feel asleep almost instantly. 

"I love you." You whispered to them, careful not to wake them up. Yongguk waited for you in the door frame. slowly, you tiptoed to his side as he turned off the light. As the both of you walked out of the room, Yongguk closed the door until there was a slight crack between the door and its lock. 

"Aw! That was fun!" You smiled up at Yongguk, as you walked with him arm in arm down the hall to your room. 

"Yeah." He smiled down at you as you entered the room first. 

Yongguk flopped down on the bed and you sat next to him, playing with his thick hair. 

"Hey." You kept playing with his hair. 

"Hm?" Yongguk's eyes were closed. 

"Why don't you want me to go to work?" I had forgotten about it for  awhile, but remembered it as soon as everything was calm. You cared more about know why Yongguk avoided it. There was silence for what seemed like an eternity. 

"...I didn't say I didn't want you to work." His hesistation was really annoying. But you tried to stay as calm as possible. 

"But I can see it, baby."  You slid your hand down to the side of his cheek. "I know you." You softly his cheek. "Want to know why?"

He opened his eyes and stared at you for a moment before answering. "...Why?" 

"Simple. Because I love you." You grinned at him. "So it's okay to tell me what's wrong. Because whatever it is, I'll always love you." You gently kissed the top of his nose. 

Slowly, your husband sat up and faced you. He looked completely embarrassed. "I don't want you to work." He looked away from you. 

You bit your lip as you placed your hand on Yongguk's cheeks and pulled his face back to look at you. "I know." You kissed his lips, softly encouraging him to go on.

"I want you to rely on me more." 

You furrowed your eyebrows. You had absolutely no idea what to say. 

"I want to support my family, so you don't have to." Yongguk got softer and softer as he spoke. Although his face was directly arcoss from you, Yongguk's eyes glanced everywhere but at you. 

You couldn't say any words. The only that came to your mind was to kiss him. You kissed him with all your heart. You loved him with all your heart. You pulled his face towards you more and more. He s his arms around your waist. Leaning back against his arms, you let his tongue enter your mouth. Yongguk's touch made your body tingle. Every place he touched burned.

Breaking the kiss, you leaned your forehead against his. "I didn't know you felt like that. I'm sorry I didn't think about your feelings at all." You kissed his noes. "I love you, Yongguk."

"I love you too."

 


Hi Hi! I hope you liked it! It took a long time to finish this one. I dunno if she should work or not... -_- I'm confused.

Until next time my lovies! ^^