Chapter 16

What Kind of Destiny That We Have?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria blushed and can’t say anything. She’s really embarrassed now but at the same time she feels happy. She doesn’t know what to do. Right now, the atmosphere is really awkward. Nichkhun doesn’t even say anything to her.

Nichkhun feels surprised. He doesn’t know how to express his happiness right now.

“So me and Victoria are official now?” He thought.

Nichkhun tries to say something but he really can’t express it. His eyes and are shyly looking at Victoria’s eyes and so does she. They smile awkwardly and feels shyly to each other. Nichkhun is hardly to say something,

“Ehm..Victoria, I..You…Ehm..Thank you for accepting my sudden confession.” Nichkhun said nervously.

“oh? Hmm…You’re welcome…” Victoria answered nervously.

Both of them are official dating now but they act so shyly and it happened as an awkward conversation.

“Ehm.. Should we go to somewhere else? You know..hang out together?” Nichkhun asked.

“O…Okay.” Victoria smiled and Nichkhun shyly took her hand without they realized they are holding hands.

--

“OH MY GOD! YOU WHAT OPPA??? You and Victoria unnie are officially dating? When? Where? How?” Yoona asked many questions over phone with him.

“Yoona, don’t shout like that and asked me one by one, please? It’s a long story but the point is yes, we’re dating for real. Since 5 days ago at my studio.” Nichkhun answered

“5 DAYS AGO?? Why did you just tell me now oppa? Hmph!” Yoona sulked because her brother didn’t tell her sooner.

“Sorry dear, I wasn’t ready yet before.” Nichkhun answered back.

“Did Taecyeon oppa know about this?” Yoona asked.

“Yes, I told him yesterday. He was shocked like you but not talkative like you.” Nichkhun answered.

“Oh, why do you both like to hide something to me?! But anyway, congrats oppa! And give my greeting to unnie! Long last!” Yoona congratulated her brother and feels happy.

“Sure! I hang up now, okay? Talk to you later, Yoong!” Nichkhun said

“Okay oppa, bye!” Yoona answered and hung up the phone.

Yoona feels happy with a news that she got. She knows that they will be together in any soon. Yoona smiled happily but she feels worried at the same time for her best friend.

“Oh..What should I do with Eunjung now? If she knows about this, I’m sure she will be so sad What should I do? And mom too. I know she will hate know about this relationship. She will against this relationship so much. Oh what should I do?” Yoona shook her head so confused what to do now.

After few minutes, Yoona gets another call and she smiles when look at the caller.

“Taec oppa! Why do you call?” Yoona answered happily

“I miss you, Yoong!.” Taecyeon is happy heard his girlfriend’s voice.

“Miss you too oppa.” Yoona answered

“Anyway, Yoong I move to my apartment today, come to my apartment today okay? I will wait for you at lunch and let’s eat lunch at my place.” Taecyeon said.

“Ah it’s today? Okay oppa! Anyway oppa, I heard you already know about Khun oppa and Victoria unnie are dating? Why do you keep it secret from me?” Yoona pouted.

“I’m sorry Yoong, Nichkhun said he wanted to tell you himself so as his best friend, I keep shut my mouth.” Taecyeon replied.

“Just forget about that now baby, I will wait you here okay? Oh and when you arrive you don’t need to ring the bell. Just enter the password right away. The password is your birthday date Yoong.” Taecyeon made sure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter