Chapter 6

Please Don't Say

Luhan's POV
 Baek's ended the call. I look at the clock and sighed. 
"Knock knock" Someone knocked the door."Ah..it's must be Kris." I walked to the door and open the door. I just saw Krystal and her friends.

"Uh...Kris is not here , he already left." i said and look at them. They smirked and look at me. "Well , we don't need him but i need you." Krystal said and Amber pushed me on floor. They tied me and drag me to the school's pool.

"Now let's see what can we do here. Kai or Kris."

" you ...don't try to do anything with them!" i yelled and Krystal slapped me.

"Now just shut up. I don't need you to talk."

"Yah crazy witch!!! Take this!!" I look at the boy who holding a tennis racket and ball. He smashed the ball to those girl and Krystal jumped to the pool.He run and untied my hand.

"Thank you, Sehun." 

"Yeah yeah , anything for you and Kai." He said and coughed. I look at him and patted his back. "Are you okay,Hun??" I look at blood dripping from his lips. "I--i'm oka--" he said and fainted. I'm shocked and carry him to my room.

"Yah Kai!! Sehun fainted at pool. I will explain you everything but just get the here now. He in my dorm. Call SuhoGuardian and his lovely boyfriend.Bye" I said as i called Kai.

"Luhan..what are--- Why he here? Did he sleep with you or what?" Kris said and look at me.

"Luhan...where is Seh-- Oh hey Kris.." Kai said as he enter my dorm.

"Aish you both , just shut up and take Sehun to hospital now!!" Suho said as he reached my dorm. -What a chaos- I look at Kai who carrying Sehun on his back and walk to Suho's car.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Luhan! Tell me now , what happend? how can my little baby with you?!" Suho said while crying.

"Uh..actually that's all Krystal's false. She try to kidnap me and Sehun saved me."

"What!! Krystal is trying to kidnap you?!" Kai, Kris and Suho said loudly. I just look at them and nodded.

"I will kill that crazy girl!" Kai said and everyone look at him.

"We should wait for the doctor then. Just calm down and pray for Sehun." Lay said.

"Uh..Luhan. Can i talk to you for a moment?" Kris said and look at me. I smile and nodded. We both walked to hospital's cafe.

"So..what did you wanna talk about with me?" I said and look at him as he just quite all time.

"I...i'm so sorry. Luhan, i will try to love you now. I'm sorry for what i've done to you. You're my bestfriend and i will be your first love." he said and smile at me. "Actually, i make a deal with Krystal and yeah, she said that she is the president of the club and i just meet Baekhyun , Baekhyun said that Krystal alraedy removed from that club. Yeah, you know about me and that crazy giant teacher right. He is my hyung and i'm his little brother. Now, Baekhyun know about it." He keep explain all those thing happend.

"Well , it's okay Kris ah. I'm just shocked because you want did that with me. You not the who betray the friendship. Now, let's just get that Krystal and her friends, and make them get the out from our school." I said and smile softly.

"Ah...such a drama thing." Kris said and flicked my forehead. 

"Yah pabo!" I rubbed my forehead and pout. He chuckles and kiss my forehead softly. I just got goosebump for that kiss and trying to control myself.

"Awww..so cute. Now you're TomatoLu .. Hahahaha." He said while laughing at my blushing's face. I knocked his head and pull him to Sehun's ward again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kai's POV

I look at Luhan and Kris who are leaving the scene early. Kris's face looks so shocked and sad abit maybe.

"Is there any person named Kai? Mr.Sehun want to meet you." One of the nurse said as the doctor came out from the room.

"Are you sure my little baby want to meet Kai? He doesn't want to meet me? Did he ever said a name like Suho hyung? GuardianHyun?" Suho said and Lay try to hold him in his arm.

"Sorry sir. But, Mr.Sehun want to meet Kai. You may meet doctor if you worried about Mr.Sehun's condition." The nurse said again and walk away.

"I think..i should go in hyung?" I said to Suho hyung , Lay hyung just nodded his head. I walk into the room and saw Sehun laying on bed. He look at me and smile weakly.

"M-my K-kai.."He suttered. I just smile and sit near his bed. I look at him and hold his hand tightly.

"Thank you,Hun. You did nice thing. I'm sorry i just be cruel to you. I just don't want you hurt because of me. That's the reason i'm not accept you. I do like you. Yeah, you always disturb me, that's make me happy when seeing you still disturb me." I said and look at him.

"I-i'm s-sor..s-sorry.." He suttered again. It's hurt my heart alot when seeing Sehun like this.

"Hun baby..now just shut up and rest. You're my boyfriend now. You're mine. Make sure no one touch you except me." i said and kiss his forehead. He smile and hold my hand tight.

"T-tha..thank.. y..yo..you.." he said. I nodded and peck his dry lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suho's POV

As Kai leave, i decided to meet doctor to know my baby's condition.

"Doctor..how's my baby?" i said and look at the doctor.

"You're Kim Suho..Kim Sehun's family?"

"Yeah, that's me." 

"Well, what can i said here , Sehun got three weeks more , if he don't get any surgery, his life will no longer." The doctor said. I just sighed and look at my hubby, Lay. He smile softly and hugged me in his arm.

"It's okay baby. Sehun will be fine. Now, let's meet him." He said and walk me to the ward. Infront of the ward i saw, Luhan and Kris giggling from the outside. I walked to them slowly and knocked their head.

"What did you bo---"Luhan covered my mouth. "Shh..hyung the drama is begin now." Kris said while looking at Sehun and Kai in the ward. Yeah , this two kids just a busybody and naughty.

"No more drama...the drama end." i said and enter the ward. I just saw Kai peck my baby's lips. -what a sweet moment.-

"Hey babyHun.." I said and they both noticed me. Sehun and Kai blushing madly.

"U-uh..h-hey h-hy--hyung.." he suttered. I just noticed he suttered and try not to talk again with him.

"Everybody...can you leave us for a moment?" I said , Kris,Luhan,Kai and Lay just nodded and walk out from the ward.
"Hun baby..i just worried about your condition. The doctor said you got three weeks more, if you don't get any surgery, after three weeks your life is no longer." I try to explain. Sehun look at me and smile.

"G..gi..gi--" "Hun baby..just write on this book." I said and give him a books. He write something on books. -give me one week hyung, then i promise that i will take the surgery.- I smile and hugged him. "Yes, Hun. I will give you. Now, just rest." i said. He write something again on the books. -Kai is my boyfriend now,hyung. <3 ^-^ - I smile and look at him. "Really?" He nodded and smile widely.