Teasers~

First Kiss, First Snow

“That guy must have been blind to not notice how great of a person you are. How your eye smile can light someone’s world up. He lost such a great prize,” Taeyeon said and patted Tiffany’s head.

 

The American girl pouted and fixed her hair. She hated how Taeyeon treated her like a child whenever there were moments like this. “Wait,” Tiffany said. “Did you just compliment me?”

 

*~*

 

“I can’t say no right? Besides, I’ll do anything for you,” Taeyeon said. Realizing what she said, Taeyeon wanted to add something else but when she saw that Tiffany's cheeks had turned red, she decided not to and just smiled at her best friend. She found it cute that Tiffany was blushing.

 

"You know..." Tiffany said shyly. "We're acting like a couple."

 

"Really? Are you embarrassed? Should I let go of your hand?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. She was about to let go but Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's arm and shook her head.

 

"I'm not embarrassed. In fact, I like holding your hand," Tiffany replied. She leaned forward and pecked Taeyeon on the cheek. "See, I'm not embarrassed."

 

*~*

 

The next day, Tiffany woke up and saw Taeyeon in the kitchen having breakfast. She was feeling really guilty for not remembering the dinner. “I’m sorry about yesterday Taeyeon. I had my phone turned off because Nichkhun did not want our date to be ruined,” Tiffany apologized. She looked at Taeyeon but the latter was not responding at all. “Nichkhun asked me if I wanted to follow him to the States. He has a business there. It’s okay if you don’t want me to go,” Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon put the paper she was reading down and sighed. “Why are you asking me all of this? It’s your choice isn’t it? He’s your boyfriend and I’m just your best friend. Besides, your family is living in the States right? Why don’t you follow him? You like him don’t you?” Taeyeon raised her voice. She was feeling really upset.

 


A/N: Just a teaser before I post thhe actual thing in 1-2 hours. Let's just say it's the longest one shot I've ever wrote.