What's Somebody Like You Doing In A Place Like This?

You Smell Good

Okay. So just try picturing this oneshot with 'Be Mine' Sunggyu, 'BTD' Sungjong, and 'Nothing's Over' Hoya.


Sunggyu sighed deeply, sitting in a vip booth with his friend Hoya. He had been dragged away from home by his friend because he didn't want to be seen alone at a club, he'd look like a loser. So Hoya asked, more like begged, Sunggyu to come with him. A few girls had gone up to him, trying to flirt and hit on him, but he turned them all down. Sunggyu wasn't really in the flirting mood.

"Hey, thanks again for coming with me." Hoya smiled before scanning the area for any good looking people.

"No. Problem." Sunggyu gritted his teeth and glared hard at Hoya. He raised his hands up in defense.

"Hey, don't be like that.... I would've be lonely. Ahaha!" Hoya chuckled.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink. He wondered why he was drinking alcohol, when he wasn't even old enough.

"I can't believe I'm drinking this crap. And how'd you even get us in? Wait, no. I know how you did. But why?" Sunggyu's eyes disappeared into lines when he got angry at Hoya.

"I'm sowwie, hyung~ Please forgive m-" Hoya was interrupted by a sweet angelic voice.

"Yah, who do you think-" Hoya was stunned at the appearance of someone so beautiful.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting, but do you have the time?" The guy said.

Sunggyu gagged at the sight of Hoya oogling the poor kid, he looked younger than him.

"It's 10.... My name's Hoya and would you like to dance? " Hoya held out a hand.

"I'm Sungjong." The blonde-haired guy said smiling before taking Hoya's hand and following him to the dance floor.

"There has to be something wrong with that.... Gross...." Sunggyu stared after his friend before he disappeared into the crowd.

Sunggyu walked over to the bar and sat on the stool. The waiter there seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

"Anything for you, sir?" The waiter smiled and that's when it hit him.

"Tablo-hyung?" The waiter laughed. "I see you still remember me.

"Yeah, what're you doing here anyways? I thought you wanted to pursue your dream of being a rapper." Sunggyu asked, taking interest in the conversation now.

"Uhhh, I am. This is just a part time job. What are you doing here? You're .... underage." Tablo said in a hush-hush tone.

"I came with a friend. Hoya. But then he ditched me for some pretty guy with blonde hair." Sunggyu puffed his cheeks out and blow his bangs out from his face.

"Aigooo. You look like a cute hamster! Ahaha!" A girl who was sitting a few seats down at the bar said. Sunggyu's cheeks flushed red.

"T-thank you." Tablo grinned and went to drying glasses. Sunggyu swore he saw his hyung mouth the words 'have fun'.

The girl got up and sat closer to Sunggyu. She has red hair and an eye smile. She wasn't wearing skimpy clothing like most girls at the club were wearing. He examined her face and noticed a familiarity with her.

"Oh. You're Kim Sunggyu, aren't you?" She asked. Sunggyu looked puzzled, but nodded anyways.

"How do you know me?" Sunggyu questioned.

"We go to the same school." She answered him. Sunggyu thought for a moment and realized the girl sitting next to him was Cho Valerie. Supposedly a nerd, and a loser.

"Cho Valerie? But you look so different..... What are you even doing in a place like this?" Sunggyu sounded upset, but he was just curious.

"Haha, yeah.... My oppa. The blonde guy that went off with your friend did a makeover on me." Valerie twiddled with her fingers before looking straight at Sunggyu.

"To be honest, I thought you were cute from before. But this style suits you, too." Sunggyu reached his hand over and brushed a few strands of hair out of Valerie's face. "Red makes you look even cuter."

Valerie tried not to blush and hopefully Sunggyu didn't notice. "Thank you."

Unfortunately, he did notice and found her very pretty and cute for trying not to blush. Sunggyu held out his held.

"Would you like to dance with me?" Valerie took his hand and headed for the dancefloor.

By all means, they weren't awkward with another. Sunggyu held Valerie close to his body and they both liked it. She was really good at dancing, at least whatever club dancing is. Sunggyu lowered his mouth to Valerie's ear and whispered.

"This might come off as weird, but you smell good." Valerie blushed again and turned around to face Sunggyu.

"Aigooo, are you always this sweet-talking? Hmmm?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Not always. Just sometimes. Heh." Sunggyu laughed and his eye-smile came out.

Although, Valerie didn't laugh and she looked like she was glaring at something. Sunggyu nudged her and she told him to turn around. What he saw really shocked him. Hoya and Sungjong were making out.

"I should go bring Sungjong oppa home before anything bad happens...." Valerie sadly smiled.

"Ahhh, I should take Hoya home, then.... he's sucha idiot." Sunggyu shook his head while laughing.

"It was nice dancing with you, Sunggyu." Valerie began to walk away, until Sunggyu grabbed her wrist.

"Yes? Is there something wrong, Sunggyu?" Sunggyu was debating to ask if she'd even come back here.

"Nothing. I hope we can dance together again." Flashing a smile, she walked to Sungjong and ripped him off of Hoya and walked out the club. Sungjong made a gesture with his hand towards Hoya to make sure to call him. Hoya grinned, but then pouted.

Sunggyu walked over to Hoya and wrapped an arm over his shoulder.

"Man, I was just starting to get it on..... she had to ruin it."

"Dude, you're disgusting.... can we go home now?" Sunggyu pushed Hoya.

"Fine, fine. But I don't feel like driving."


LOL. Here's a oneshot. Ummmm, whatever. If anybody doesn't like Hojong/. Well, get out then. If anybody doesn't like Sunggyu, well get out as well. >_____>