Chapter 20

That jerk over there is my crush!

Myungsoo walked along the hallway alone,letting his mind went black..

'I don't know who is she..I don't know why I want her..I don't know why I'm attracted to her...I don't know why..I love her..'

Myungsoo thought alone and keep on waking until he bumped into some fangirls..

"Myungsoo oppa,Anyong !!"the girl said and Myungsoo nodded while looking at her from head to toe..

"Oh..Do I know you?"Myungsoo asked and the girl faked a gasp...

"You don't know me?I'm a transfer student..Your childhood friend for God's sake!"the girl said and facepalmed..

Myungsoo twitched his eyebrow and raised a brow..

"Park Sun Min..Am I...RIght?"Myungsoo asked and slowly,his lips created a big smile..

"FINALLY !!KIM MYUNGSOO !!! "the girl said and Myungsoo hugged her tightly until she drown in his tight hug...

"YAAHHH !!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU !!!"Myungsoo shouted,gathering all attention to him.

"I'M DROWNED !!SOMEBODY HELP ME !!"Sun Min shouted and Myungso finally released her,chuckling at her attitude..

Sun Min gasped for air as Myungsoo released her from the tightest hug Sun Min ever have...

"Yah Park Sun MIn. How dare you come back after leaving your bestfriend here?!"Myungsoo complained and SUn Min chuckled..

"I dare,Kim Myung Soo !"Sun Min said and poked her tongue out..Myungsoo chuckled and soothed her soft hair...

"Last time I checked,your hair was really rough like a guy's hair."Myungsoo joked and Sun Min pushed away Myungsoo's hand..

"Stop it !Your hand was dirtying my hair...Yucks.."Sun Min said and Myungsoo pouted..

"You know how much I miss you......Where's my girlfriend?"Myungsoo asked silently and Sun Min smirked.,

"Yah!She said to me that she came back earlier from me...And you might have to search for her at her old mansion,Mong!"Sun Min said and smacked Myungsoo's head..Myungsoo pouted and rubbed the smacked part..

"You smack me...And Young Rin is already back?How come I...Wait...Is it RIn Young?"Myungsoo asked and Sun Min nodded...

"Wae?!OMG !!!Myungsoo forget his own girlfriend's backward name.."Sun Min said and widened her eyes in horror..Myungsoo scoffed and slapped his forehead..

"I have to search for her !!"Myungsoo said and ran away from Sun MIn..

"Idiot!You wanna leave me here?!"Sun Min shouted and pouted..Myungsoo nodded while running,searching for Young Rin..

Sun Min chuckled.."Young RIn is one of the lucky girl.."she whipered to herself and smiled..

 

That's what happening to my bias list now..Kim MYUNGSOO !!!