The Sweet Macaron

The Sweet Macaron
Title : The Sweet Macaron
Author : @Rinz_Callista
Cast : DongYa
Rate : G
 
Love is like macaron..... It hard shell piece of macaron makes us much more powerful than before . tenderness amid increased our love and cherish every memory we've ever experienced . The sweetness of cream macaron is tender reminder that love is something very precious and beautiful . Because without love , our life feels bland . Like the colorful macaron symbolizes our life full of love , toughness , softness and sweetness that is always there around you . Although you may not realize it , but sometimes there are things that make you feel warm in your heart . Like when you eat macaroni , just taste sweet and gentle and cruchy can you taste if you eat the sweet macaron .
 
~ Cafe ~
Dongwoo sigh softly , letting lover or ex- lover rather leave it alone . Yes , lover asked his to broke up just because she has found that another man better than Dongwoo . Without realizing it , tears in Dongwoo eyes slowly rolled down in his cheek .
 
"Sorry , Dongwoo ..... I 've found a much better man than you . Starting today , we break up . Goodbye , Dongwoo .... " The words kept ringing in Dongwoo mind, Dongwoo wiped his eyes with the intention of moving slowly and leave the seat up .
 
" Please .... eat it first . " said one of the waiter gave him a notebook that he wrote just now, then put a plate of colorful macaron pie on the table . " Eat this and you will soon be better. " he wrote again in notes with a smile .
 
" I did not order this . " Dongwoo hastily remove the rest of his tears rolling down his face .
 
" My treat , fresh from the oven ..... " wrote the young man before served him a glass of warm tea .
 
" Oh , ok ... thank you .... " Dongwoo said , as the young man smiled before leaving Dongwoo . Dongwoo sighed quietly , staring macaron before taking the green macaron . He bit the tip macaron , and when cream melt in his mouth , tasted sweet . " sweetness .... " Dongwoo said smiling softly , carry on eating macaron cake . Dongwoo spend the rest of his time to stare at the view through the glass window as he chewed macaron he eats . Achieved and sipping hot tea slowly . The sweet cream macaron taste  combined with sweet tea making Dongwoo feel calm . Yes , perhaps a broken heart is a painful thing , but after eating a macaron , Dongwoo feel calm though still sad . After a few minutes later , he left the cafe, Dongwoo walked towards the cashier .
 
" Umm .... do you know who just gave me macaron ? " Dongwoo asked, staring at the waiter behind the counter .
 
" Huh ? Do you mean Hoya ? " The waiter looked at Dongwoo .
 
" I do not know his name , but he did not talk to me , just write in his notebook and said that he was buying me macaron . "
 
" Ah , that means Hoya ..... " The waiter said smiling softly .
 
" Can I meet him ? I want to thank him . "
 
" Ah , what a pity . You do not get to meet him again . " said one waiter who overheard a conversation between Dongwoo and colleagues .
 
" Huh ? "
 
" He has just completed the final task . Macaron you eating that before is was that he made last macaron for this cafe . Sunggyu hyung , where the letter for that buddy ? " said the waiter sighed softly , feeling sad .
 
"Here , he said give this letter to you , once you 've finished eating homemade macaron . " Sunggyu said it gave a letter to Dongwoo . " Woohyun , there another guest , you serve them first . " one waiter who called Woohyun just nodded his head slowly .
 
Love is like macaroni ..... His hard shell piece of macaron makes us much more powerful than before . tenderness amid increased our love and cherish every memory we've ever experienced . The sweetness of cream macaron is tender reminder that love is something very precious and beautiful . Because without love , our life feels bland . Like the colorful macaron symbolizes our life full of love , toughness , softness and sweetness that is always there around you . Although you may not realize it , but sometimes there are things that make you feel warm in your heart . Like when you eat macaroni , just taste sweet and gentle and cruchy can you taste if you eat the sweet macaron 
 
." Do you know his phone number, or if you know the address where he lives ? " Dongwoo asked again put the paper that he read into his pocket .
 
" Ah , how are ya ? Today this he will soon be leaving Seoul , moved to America . Perhaps , this is the last time you see him . " said Sunggyu shook his head slowly .
 
" Ah I see , ah excuse me I want to pay my order of tea . " Dongwoo said pulled out his wallet and pay for the order before leaving the cafe sighed . " Will I see you again ? " Dongwoo muttered staring at the blue sky .
 
# # #
 
~ 2 Years Later : New York City ~
 
Dongwoo ran avoid the rain that drenched the of New York City , wagging his jacket he wore , Dongwoo stepped into the cafe just waiting for the rain to stop as well as dinner . Moreover , Dongwoo lazy to go home even though he brought his red Mercedes Benz car which parked not far from the office space and a cafe where he is now .
 
" Ah , really tiring .... " Dongwoo muttered to himself before throwing himself on a couch in one corner of the cafe . Dongwoo call the waiter and ordered food and unknowingly , in the menu book there is a  macaroni . So , Dongwoo ordered a serving of macaroni as a dessert .
 
Not long after the waiter brought the food back ordered by Dongwoo . There is a set of Black Pepper Chicken Steak , one glass of hot tea , a serving of macaroni arranged on the table . Quickly , Dongwoo reached for the knife and fork , ready to eat steak, looking at the night view through the cafe window glass . A few minutes to finish the steak , Dongwoo reached for the glass of tea and drink it slowly . While his left hand grabbed macaroni . When bites macaroni  , Dongwoo feels familiar .
 
Not sure , Dongwoo bite macaron again and remember the sense of what he thought. True , this feeling ..... no one else , the macaron taste reminiscent of the cafe in Seoul two years ago . Quickly , Dongwoo call the waiter .
 
" Do you know who makes this macaron ? " Dongwoo asked quickly .
 
" Huh ?  Is there a problem with macaron ? " asked the waiter to the confusion .
 
"No , I ... I just wanted to meet with the macaron maker . " Dongwoo said quickly .
 
" Ah , the day he left early . " the waiter said .
 
" Ah , if I'm late again ? " Dongwoo muttered quietly .
 
"If you want to meet him , you can go to see him here . He lived in a small flat . Ah , but he can not speak , but he understood English very well . " said the waiter brought out a notebook from the pocket of the uniform he wore aprons and write the address of the residential flat the 'macaron maker' is then tear the paper and gives it to Dongwoo .
 
" Thank you ..... " Dongwoo said quickly receive the paper .
 
# # #
 
~ 955 Park Avenue ~
Dongwoo stood in front of the building in which the flat is small , then go inside, climb the stairs and turn left down the corridor looking for the room number . Disregard his soaking wet because he broke through the rain to get to the car which he parked and now with hitch breath , Dongwoo standing in front of a white door .
 
Dongwoo knocked on the door , having managed to stabilize his breathing slowly . It did not take long , it appears a young man who opened the door . The young man seemed surprised to see Dongwoo standing in front of him with wet, Dongwoo glad this time he managed to find it . Yes , he does not forget the face of the waiter who gave him his last macaron in Seoul two years ago . Without delay , Dongwoo hugging him .
 
" I finally found you , Hoya .... You know , I 've been looking for two years . And finally I managed to find you . Oh yes my name is Jang Dongwoo , and I know you are Lee Ho Won but prefer to be called Hoya . " he whispered softly . But the romantic atmosphere ruined just like that , when Dongwoo accidentally sneezing and chills . The young man who name is Hoya took off his arms , and pushed Dongwoo into the bathroom , as he handed over a clean white towel . By using sign language , Dongwoo understand that Hoya wanted him to take a shower because Hoya worried if Dongwoo would sick . Behind the shower curtain , Hoya received a pile of clothes that Dongwoo released because  Hoya going to wash clothes . Hoya left the bathroom .
 
After bathing , Dongwoo find a pile of dry clothes placed next to the sink , wearing dry clothes and found Hoya had just finished washing the clothes and remove the clothes from the washing machine , then put on a clothesline tool , let it dry itself . Dongwoo find Hoya also been changed into dry clothes as before Dongwoo hug him and make it wet.
 
" You want to drink chocolate milk ? " Hoya writes in a small notebook . Dongwoo nodded his head slowly . Soon , Hoya set foot in the kitchen make two cups of hot chocolate . When finished , Hoya gave a glass of hot chocolate milk to Dongwoo who is sitting on the sofa . While  Hoya set himself sitting on the sofa , sipping chocolate milk . " If I must know, where did you know I live here ? And also where did you know my name ? "
 
" I know the real name from Sunggyu two years ago . And I found you here because thanks for the macaron which you made it . I can not forget the taste of the macaron that you made two years ago . "
 
" Oh so ..... then no matter what you come looking for me , Dongwoo - ssi . " he wrote .
 
"My goal coming here was that I wanted to look for is I want to ask you to marry me . " said Dongwoo  successfully made Hoya choking and coughing softly . Dongwoo frantically , using his left hand to gently pat Hoya . Hoya looked at Dongwoo with confusion after the cough has subsided . " After I read your letter , I was curious about you , but unfortunately you have to leave Seoul . Your words I still remember . Look I even keep your letter in my purse and always brought it everywhere . " Dongwoo said stand up from the couch , and put a glass of chocolate milk on the table , and he kept reaching for his wallet behind wears pants pocket , took out a piece of paper with laminating . Hoya received the letter and stared Dongwoo in disbelief .
 
" Without realizing it , I kept bringing a letter from you two years . Once I found you , I'm sure that I want to marry you . Maybe this sounds really crazy , but I want to know you closer and I want to continue to be by your side . "
 
" But , this is the second time we meet , I think it's weird when you asked me to marry you in the second meeting . " Hoya wrote in notes .
 
"I think destiny . " Dongwoo said laughing softly .
 
" Sorry , I could not get married as soon as it is . " Hoya write again .
 
" Do you already have a girlfriend ? " Hoya shook his head slowly . " Oh , lest you have someone do you like? " Hoya returning shook his head slowly , " Then what ? " Dongwoo felt frustrated .
 
" I do not want to marry someone who is not familiar . " Hoya wrote again , Dongwoo laughed softly .
 
" After marriage , we can know each other more closely , is not it? " Dongwoo said makes Hoya stared Dongwoo back in disbelief , " Besides, I 've determined to marry you . Only you .... "
 
" Wait , I can not marry with you . " Hoya wrote .
 
" I can if I want to ...... Tonight, I want to sleep here . To know you closer . " Hoya looked at Dongwoo , blushing . Since then , in order to know Hoya closer , almost every day when after hours of work home ,Dongwoo always stop at the Hoya flat . Increasingly Hoya know Dongwoo 's personality is more in the know .
 
One day , Dongwoo did not come in the flat and it makes Hoya anxious . Because even if Dongwoo was busy , he will surely come though took just a few minutes , or if he could not come . Dongwoo would definitely send a message on his cell phone that he could not come . But these days , Dongwoo not send a message  , Hoya despite already sent a message many times but not answered. Feeling anxious , Hoya searching Dongwoo home address which he kept notes on his cell phone .
 
# # #
 
~ 392 Central Park West : Dongwoo 's House ~
 
Hoya looked at Dongwoo owned luxury home in disbelief , he did not think Dongwoo so rich , though he knows Dongwoo  job as CEO of Hospitality famous in New York . Nervously , Hoya stepped up the stairs , he press the doorbell , wait .... but there was no response . Repeatedly pressed the bell still no response . Worried happen to Dongwoo , then Hoya try to find the window glass just to observe the situation . Unintentional Hoya found Dongwoo was unconscious on the living room, on the floor . Frantically ,Hoya trying to break the window using stone he found in the yard , a small fraction holes , but enough for him to slip his hand , to shift the window latch lock . lucky Hoya has petite body , so that he could slip so he opened the window wide . Quickly , Hoya ran over to Dongwoo body in a panic . Dongwoo had a fever and cough.
 
With full power , Hoya dragged Dongwoo bother searching the bedroom . Once found ,  Hoya lay Dongwoo down on the mattress , releasing the tie , the top button clothes , wrap him in a blanket . Hoya thought he wanted to call 911 , but remembered he could not speak , so Hoya just forget about that. Finally Hoya decided to take care Dongwoo of tonight , if the fever is still not improved , then tomorrow morning Hoya will take him to the hospital . Confusion , how to drink the medicine to Dongwoo , Hoya then take the pills in his mouth and then kissed Dongwoo by slipping pills from mouth to Dongwoo mouth  .
 
# # # 
 
~ The next morning ~
Dongwoo opened both his ​​eyes , and found the cloth over his forehead . With moaned softly , Dongwoo grab a washcloth from his forehead and felt confused then turn his face to the side of the bed . Dongwoo find Hoya fell asleep side of the bed in a sitting position . Then Dongwoo  touch Hoya's hair , causing Hoya woke up . Quickly , Hoya rose from his seat , put his hands in Dongwoo's forehead and breathed with relief . At least the fever has gone downhill . Hoya wrote something in his notebook .
 
" Are you feeling ok ? Do you want to take you in the hospital ? " he wrote .
 
" I already feel better . " Dongwoo said shaking his head slowly , smiling and touching Hoya's cheek with his large hands it , rubbing Hoya cheeks with soft  .
 
" Where are the maid ? " he wrote again .
 
" It's going to close the Christmas period , all maid got  holiday until the beginning of January, they will be back . "
 
" I was worried if let you live alone . Did not anyone take care of you ? You get sick no one is aware that you passed out in the living room . What if I'm not come . Wonder what happened to you . " write Hoya , Dongwoo stared anxiously tears in his eyes .
 
" You do not have to worry about me,  Hoya . " Dongwoo wipe Hoya tears gently using fingers were soft .
 
" But I'm worried if there's nothing to take care of yourself while I'm working . " Hoya knows Dongwoo living alone , because his parents lived in Los Angeles , while they were in New York . Hoya worry there's nothing keeping Dongwoo during his work at the cafe .
 
" So will you marry me ? By doing so you are taking care of me is not? Euhm ? " Dongwoo whispered softly , pressing his forehead against Hoya . Dongwoo can see Hoya faces that blush on his cheeks . " Marry with me, Hoya .... I 've been waiting for you this for three months . " Dongwoo said quietly looking for something in the pocket of trousers he wore . Hoya perfectly rounded eyes when he saw a box in the middle macaron box and there is a ring . Notepads and pens that are in the hands of the Hoya fall, Without saying a word , Hoya nodded his head slowly hug Dongwoo . Dongwoo smiled , he understood that Hoya finally agreed to marry him and it made ​​him feel happy .
 
# # #
 
~ Seoul ~
Hoya and Dongwoo busy preparing for their wedding , because Dongwoo parents asking their  wedding held in Seoul , of course Dongwoo parents also went to Seoul to take care of his wedding . Hoya does not have any parents or relatives because he was raised in an orphanage , so he just invited the owner of the orphanage as a substitute for his mother .
 
" Gosh , Hoya definitely waiting me to long .... " Dongwoo mumbled rush fled sneak behind the crowd of people passing by . Not long unrest . a car tire exploded so the car swerved to the left and hit some people in the left lane including Dongwoo and ended up crashing into one of the boutiques that are there . Blood flow trickling along the road section in the left lane , there are a few people chuckle there covered in blood . Dongwoo felt his eyes felt heavy and his hands trying to grab a box .... box of macaron .
 
# # #
 
~ Seoul , a few months later ~
Hoya looked at the blue sky , putting a purple lavender flowers in front of the headstone .
 
" Are you okay in there ? I hope yes .... Now I 've found my happiness . I find a good man who is willing to love me wholeheartedly . And I love him . I do not regret my encounter with him , because now I understand everything . Behold, the ring on my finger is proof that love exists . Such macaron , love can make me feel strong and feel the sweetness of love I've ever felt ..... " inner smiled softly , gently wipe the corner of his eyes are wet with tears . " I was even pregnant with child , about a week away , the child will be born . I feel happy because it had been a part of my life . "
 
A hand wrapped around the Hoya waist, and gently his belly . Looks sweet circular wedding ring around his finger . Hoya raise his head slowly , looking at his husband with a quiet smile , removing residual tears rolling down his cheeks .
 
" Hoya baby , are you tired ? " he asked . Hoya shook his head slowly , a smile full of tenderness . " Oh , do you want me to say hello ? " his husband asked, staring at the front of the headstone . Hoya nodded his head slowly .
 
" Annyeong hasseo appa , umma .... my name is Jang Dong Woo , I'm a husband of your son . Now your grandchildren will be coming soon in the world , I gave the name of Jang Myungsoo . Eum ..... I promise I will keep my Hoya it with all life. So do not worry Appa , umma ..... and I promise I will protect my son to be fine. " Dongwoo muttered knelt in front of the headstone , put lavender flowers for both Hoya parents  . 
 
Yes , a few months ago , one of the  butler Lee family managed to find Hoya and said that Hoya is the biological child of Lee Donghae and Lee Hyuk Jae . Once, when accidents it happens , Donghae is in the delivery baby . Because one of the hospital nurses gave one sign that the baby is Hoya that the baby accidentally swapped. 
 
Later, a year ago , when the elder sister of the heir to donate spinal sum for her brother . It was discovered that the DNA does not match , since it ordered his sister to find the whereabouts of his brother . And based on the information from the hospital that has been realized carelessness They acknowledged his mistake and gave the address orphanage where Hoya grew up . Then the butler went to see the head of the orphanage , from him , it was discovered Hoya has been married to Jang Dongwoo .
 
After the butler reported that he had discovered the existence of his younger brother , his sister , Lee Da Hae went to Hoya and that's when Hoya finding out that he has an older sister and apparently Hoya comes from upper class families like Dongwoo . And here Hoya was , standing in front of the headstone of his parents accompanied Dongwoo . Dongwoo then opened a small box , in which there are macaron on a floor made ​​of marble .
 
" This is a new macaron product creation of Hoya . Lot of customers love the homemade macaron . " Dongwoo said bowed before the tombstone , then stood beside Hoya , put his arm around Hoya waist , while his other hand clasped tightly Hoya .
 
" Baby , we go home ok ? I'm afraid you're going to fatigue . " Dongwoo whispered softly on the Hoya cheek . Hoya nodded slowly , bowed his head briefly before the headstone then stepped to leave the area of ​​the cemetery toward the black car in which the driver was waiting for them.
 
A box of colorful macaronaccompanied by two lavender bouquet still remain there . Petals fly landed on the macaron box and purple lavender .
 
THE END
 
PS : Sorry this  FF if it looks odd  , , , , > . < I've just missed the DongYa fanfic so I made one shoot .