Chapter 9: I see you Mum...I see you...

...Trust me. You are Mine...ONLY

 

Hee Jin's POV

I wiped the tears off my face. My tears had dried up. I had the feeling it was time to leave. I picked my feet up and walked away from the lake. I got into the car but before I could fit the key into the car I started to cry again. The only person that popped into my head was Ha Yeon. I pulled my phone out of my bag and started to dial her.

“mm..hello?” she asked through the phone. She must have been taking a nap

“Hey..” I answered with my teary voice

“Hey your ! Who the hell are you to wake up my bloody nap?!” She shouted through the phone. I still bet her eyes are closed shut.

“Your freakin best friend” I answered back in a calm voice

“mm..piss off. Get yourself a beer or something.”She answered without effort and hanged up.

I should really get a better best friend!!

Fine. Sure. You know what, I might actually get a bloody beer.

“Ok. I will take your advice” I tell…her…not really cause she can’t hear me…because she hanged up on me…so I told myself.

I place my phone back into my bag. And drive to a 'Gingo bar'.

*Gingo bar*

"Could I have two bottles of soju?" I asked the bartender.

"We only make cocktails, miss. This is a bar." The bartender told me.

. Cocktails are expensive.
...
You know what...what if I...for a change...buy an...ahem...expensive cocktail.
 

"ahem...can you please...make me the most..ex..ahem..pen..sive...ahem...cocktail?" I asked in a quivering voice. Inside my head I told myself I was going crazy. The money for one bloody cocktail would be the price for two meals.

"A fire magarita would be the most expensive but I must say if you are a weak drinker It would really knock you out. Even a strong drinker has trouble." He warned me.

Well, at this situation the stronger the better. I want something that can take me off reality. Something really strong that I don't have to face my reality anymore.


"Stronger the better." I tell him with a smile.


The bartender starts to put fire on a on some liquid. This looks extremely...good.

After a few mix and mashes the bartender hands me a purple and yellow liquid in a fancy dancy glass. The purple liquid is at the bottom of the glass, and the yellow liquid is floating on top.

I take a sip. I slowly breathe in the air and gulp the liguid down. I take another sip and look straight into the glass.
 
It is quite hot but it feels like I am on a cloud, almost like I am floating on clouds with no worries!
 
I gulp another couple of sips down.
 
Everything is so fuzzy. I see the bartender. He looks worried.

Hm..I shove my fingers to the side of his mouth and force him to smile. His eyes are unhappy. I shall shove my fingers into his eyes to make them happy!! He quickly backs off, scared. I make a drunk laugh. I feel so wierdly happy!!

I stand up with all my might. As I plan to leave the bartender shouts something. He said something like a ...bee??...beel??..bill..ahh. I shall pay! I grab my wallet and give him some cash. I don't even know the amount. I walk out of the bar.

uhh..where am I going? Hmm..I will go there..where is there?

I start to stroll around.

I see this fuzzy figure between my eyes. The figure is in the middle of the road. Cars are wooshing by but between I see the figure of a woman. I squint my eyes tighter to take a clearer look.
...I see my mum...
 
 
I set a foot closer towards her. 
 

Mum?! Is that you?

Mum!!



-BEEP-