Chapter 7: His past

...Trust me. You are Mine...ONLY

"How was recording your solo?" I asked Yong Hwa hyung as he came through the door.


I was reading a magazine on the couch. It was quite interesting, especially the topic on cnblue which is us! The pictures looked great.
 


"Jelous~" he smirks at me

"Actually rather happy." I told him with a smile and confidence.

"Where are the others?" he asked while placing his bag on the table.

"playing COD in the theatre room." I answer

"Here. Her brother sent you another letter." He takes a manila coloured envelope out of his bag and hands it to me.

 

I stand up from the ground and take the letter from his hand.

Another letter..what will this be about?...
I rather not know if it's like the one before.

I throw the envelope on he ground and walk towards my drums. I start drumming loudly. I dum louder and harder to to forget things. Drums are like instruments that burst out my sorrows and worries by the loud refreshing sound.
 


"Min Hyuk. They say time will heal pain but before you let time do the magic you need to let her go. Let her go.." Yong Hwa hyung tells me when I stopped unleashing my anger on the drums. He leaves the room.

 

I stare at the envelope for a long time. I don't know what to expect. Shall I read it? Or shall I forget about it...I can't leave it there...

I grumble and walk towards to the letter. I pick it up from the ground and rip the envelope apart. The letter was neatly written in cursive handwriting.


Dear Min Hyuk,

When you read this it will probably be three years after my death.
...


I stopped reading. I folded the letter back and placed it in my locker. I slammed the locker shut. I couldn't read on. I walked back towards my drums and started drumming loudly again.

I could feel tears in my eyes. I drummed louder.
 


"AHHHHH!!" I threw the drumsticks at the mirror. I hated this. I couldn't bear it.

 

My reflection in the mirror was cracked into pieces.

How can I let you go when I see myself a you? My whole body, face...every touch reminds me of you. How could I ever forget you??! Don’t tell me to forget. Don’t tell me it wasn’t love.

I will never let you go because my love was true. I know it was love! It is not sympathy. True love means loving one person forever and my true love was you. Although you may not be infront of my eyes but I will only ever love you.

It has been 3 years. As time goes by..they say I  will forget you but we both know I will only ever love you.

 

-ccreeek-

 


“Get up.” Jong Shin tells me as he comes into the room.


I don’t respond.

He comes closer to me. He pulls my arm up. I get up effortlessly.


“Stop acting like a child. Open your eyes.” He looks firmly into my eyes.


I stare without any thought at my cracked reflection.


“I see her...in me. The wider I open my eyes, she gets closer to me.” I murmur

“The only way you heal love is by love.” He grips my shoulder with force. 

 

Ha. That's what I told him when a girl dumped him.

 

"Repeating what I told you does not help." I make a rough smile

 

He returns a firm smile.

 

"It does. And you know it."