Chatper 3~ The Party (Part 1)

Courage

The day of Chanyeol’s birthday came!!

 

Everybody showed up on Chanyeol’s birthday.

 

Seohyun brought her brother along, and the Jung sisters brought their cousin too.

 

Seohyun’s brother is Seo In Guk while the Jung sisters’ cousin was Ok Taecyeon.

 

Yoona didn’t have a good feeling when Taecyeon appeared…

Last Month

Yoona’s POV

Taecyeon asked me out today… something must have happened…

I went to the park that he asked me to meet him.

 

I walked to the park and saw him sitting at a bench. I ran to him and greeted him. He smiled widely and said,” Sit beside me.”

 

I nodded and sat beside him. There were a few minutes of awkward silence.

 

“So… What I wanted to tell you is…” Taecyeon broke the silence. He paused and stared at the ground, focused.

 

“What Taec?” I asked him curiously. I didn’t see him so serious before.

 

“I…I… I like you…” Taecyeon stammered and started blushing furiously.

 

I didn’t believe at first and jokingly said,” Taec! Is it one of your jokes agan? I’m starting to laugh…” I started laughing out loud… like mad.

 

“Ya! I wasn’t joking… I really like you…I’m serious…” Taecyeon blurted out.

 

“…” I stopped laughing and remained silent.

 

“Nevermind if you don’t like me… You can reject me… I’m ok…” Taecyeon said and walked away.

 

I’m shocked and sat at the bench.

 

What has gotten in him? Did he knock his head in the wall or what? I don’t like him… But…

 

I sighed and walked home.

 

How am I going to tell him?

 

 

Seo In Guk is just as friendly as ever. Talking to everybody, playing with them…

Until he saw a cheerful girl at a corner talking to Sunggyu.

 

He went up to her and said,” Hi. I’m Seo In Guk. What’s your name?”

“I’m Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you” She replied and gave him her infamous eye smile.

 

Seo In Guk’s heart pounded wildly.

 

I guess this is love at first sight…

 

He blushed and sat beside them.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side, there was a huge ruckus going on.

 

“Oh my… Are you going to pay for this shirt?!?! It is a limited edition you know!!!” Kris shouted.

 

“What? It’s your fault you knocked into me!!” Jessica yelled back.

 

“Aish!! But you are still paying for this shirt!!!” Kris shouted as loud as he can.

 

“Who told you to knock into me while I’m holding the cup of water?!Huh?!?!” Jessica screamed till her head went red.

 

“Hyung! Stop! Sorry Jessica…Argh!! Stop it hyung!!!!” Tao apologized to Jessica and while stopping Kris.

 

“Aish… Unnie!!! You’re embarrassing yourself!!” Krystal said to Jessica.

 

On the other side, Lay, Kai, Taemin, Hoya, Hyo Yeon and Naeun are doing a dance showdown.

 

Chen is just trolling people, Taecyeon is just following Yoona while Sehun is looking at them, and Minho and Yuri are having their mini date on the sofa. Luhan and Chorong are just by the side talking (?). The others are just chit chatting.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are standing at the side.

 

“1…2…3.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun whispered.

 

They looked at each other and nodded.

 

“EVERYBODY STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GATHER AT THE LIVING ROOM!!!” Baekyeol shouted across the room and indeed it made everyone shut.

 

Everyone gathered and Chanyeol coughed and said, “Let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled at each other evilly.

 

Baekhyun took out an empty bottle and spun it. It landed on Suho. He chose truth.

Chen chuckled and said,” So I say… Suho hyung… are you dating?”

 

Suho’s ears turned red and nodded.

 

Everyone was shocked except for Chen and Krystal.

 

“Mmm… So… Hyung…Who are you dating?”

 

“Ya!! Kim Jongdae!! You already know!!! That’s why people call you troll…Haizzz” Suho sighed.

 

Everyone’s attention turned to Chen.

 

“Wow… Chill everyone… Isn’t the answer obvious enough?”

 

Everyone was curious and kept asking Chen and Suho.

 

“Ok everyone!!!” Chen got everyone’s attention.

 

“See that somebody that didn’t look at me?”

 

Everybody turned and saw Krystal looking on the floor and interlocking hands with Suho.

 

“Woah… Unbelievable… Congrats!!”

 

Everybody started congratulating them.

 

“Hyung!! When is your marriage?” Chen blurted out of the blue.

 

“Kim Jongdae!!” Krystal and Suho shouted while wanting to catch Chen.

 

Krystal stood up and wanted to catch Chen but her leg was numb. “Ah….” She mumbled.

 

Suho realized that her leg was numb and carried her bridal style. He sat on the ground and let Krystal sit on his lap. Krystal and feel blood rushing up her cheek.

 

“Awwww…” Jessica said and continued “Suho. Please take care of my sis. Thanks brother in-law.”

 

Suho nodded and looked at Krystal. His Krystal was as perfect as ever.

 

The game continued.

 

This time, the bottle pointed to Luhan.

 

“Truth or Dare?” Sehun asked Luhan.

 

“…Truth…” Luhan replied after much consideration.

 

“Who do you like?” Eunji asked him.


Sorry for the very late update... :( 

I'm quite busy for the past few days... 

I know you guys wanna throw bricks at me... Just throw... T.T

I ship sustal and minyul... Sorry if you ship others...

Thanks for reading ^^