Chapter 1~ Heartbeat

Courage

"Excuse me... excuse me..." Eunji said as she walked through the corridor. It was packed with students. She was on her way to her vocal training class. 

Curse those people...blocking my way... do they not know who am i?

Eunji was immersed in her thoughtss that she tripped. But was so-called "saved " by someone. 

"Gotcha..."

Sher heard a familiar voice. 

Sunggyu?

She turned and saw one of her best friend, Sunggyu.

She was embarrased and quickly stood up. 

"Thanks Sunggyu..."

"Ah...No thanks..."

Sunggyu accompanied her to her class since he was also taking the same class.

Then, someone tapped on Eunji's shoulder. She was surprised and turned around. She saw one of her another bestfriend, Chorong. 

"Yah!!Why didn't you wait for me?!" Chorong shouted at Eunji. 

"Sorry unnie... It was too crowed there..." Eunji apologised then pouted.

"It's ok...By the way,Where is Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung? Bomi already reached there..." Chorong asked Naeun and Sunggyu

"I don't know... I can't even find Myung Soo..."Sunggyu said as he looked around, finding Myung Soo.

Suddenly, Chorong saw Luhan with Sehun by the corner. Her heart beated faster when she saw Luhan. 

Eunji, Chorong, Naeun, Namjoo, Hayoung and Bomi are the school's "First Love" while Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kris, Kai, Xiu Min, Kyung Soo, Tao, Suho and Lay are the school's "12 Pretty Boys". 

Chorong apparently have a crush on Luhan. She could hear her heartbeat. Her heart is going to explode when she saw Luhan coming closer to her. Then she saw a cockcroach on the floor. She ran away but tripped over a metal can. However, she did not fall. Luhan was in front of her when she tripped, Luhan held her. Chorong immediately hugged Luhan, not knowing who is the person she's hugging.

"It's ok now..." Luhan comforted Chorong.

AFter hearing, she then realised that it was Luhan.

Omo..curse yourself Park Chorong!

She let go and stammered,"S-sorry...I-I'm really sorry..." 

Chorong's face became totally red and blushed on the sight that Luhan was in front of her.

"It's ok Chorong...now go for your class...if not you'll be late...see you soon." Luhan told Chorong before going to his class.

"Park Chorong!Let's go to class now!" Eunji told Chorong, pulling her back to reality. She walked up to Eunji, still picturing the scene in her head. After she went away to her class, Luhan turned and looked at her back. He smiled and walked away. 

Sehun realised and said,"Isn't that your-"

"Yah...It is..." Luhan said, cutting Sehun's statement.

"I think she likes you..." Sehun said.

Luhan smiled and looked down. 

Really? Don't lie to me Oh Sehun...

"Hyung...Let's go to class now...We're gonna be late.." Sehun said to Luhan, interupting his thoughts.


Sorry... for the short chapter... like I said, I am not really good...

Pls comment:)