Again & Again, I Hate You...

Love is Priceless

9 years later. December 15th. 4:15am. Moonchul & Yuki's room...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-tG7Mtabpc
 

----------

Yuki couldn't sleep at all. She layed back on her bed, starring at the dark red ceiling. Someone cleared his throat. Yuki turned her head & met eyes with Moonchul. He carrired out the Gayangeum & placed it beside her.

 

"I have no where else to put it & since you're leaving it down here, I'm afraid I might kick it..." He smiled, sitting beside her. Yuki sat up & looked straight away. The mood became silent & a bit awkward, "What's wrong...?" He moved aside her bangs that were covering her eyes & brushed her long black hair with his fingers. Moonchul cut Yuki's bangs for her.

 

"I can't sleep..." Yuki replied in a quiet voice. He scooted over closer to her & opened his arms. Yuki slowly looked at him & leaned in, "Oppa...I'm scared..." she murmured. Moochul let out a sigh & slowly began to rock her.

 

"Don't worry...Oppa's on your side...I won't let anyone hurt you...No matter who it is...." He said. He felt a yawn from Yuki & pulled back, "I guess you're tired now...You should get some sleep..." Moonchul shuffled her hair, & she had a small grin. He pulled over the blanket & covered her.

 

He looked at her Gayangeum & carried it. Moonchul look behind him where he rest his guitar, beside his friends drums. He walked over to it & placed the Gayangeum beside his guitar. He walked back to the corner, where he sleeps & starred at the ceiling. 

 

4 hours later, her stepaunt came barging in their room without any notice.

 

"Yah ! Shouldn't you be up making breakfast for them?!" Her stepaunt slapped her back. Yuki's eyes shot open to see her stepaunt wearing nice clothes for her job, "Hurry up, I have to go to work right now !" She stomped out the room, slamming the door shut. Moonchul shot right up & walked outside.

 

"I'll be doing most of it while you change..." Moonchul walked out, rubbing his eyes. Since Yuki took a shower last night, she decided to dress. She wore a blue wide open shoulder pullover, blue cut shorts that her aunt cut up, a necklace & earring Moonchul bought for her & a bracelet Moonchul also made for her. She attached a thick string through the her mom's ring & wore it as a necklace. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34422243 (click to view)

 

Once she exited Moonchul's room she heard footsteps. Yuki quickly hid her mom's ring & the necklace Moonchul bought, beneath her pullover. It was her aunt. She walked over to her in heavy steps with a piece of paper.

 

"Yah ! Go buy these stuff. Once you get home, be sure to make the food for them right away...And what happened to your...pants or shorts, why are they ripped?!" Her stepaunt blabbered.

 

Yuki couldn't meet eyes with her, "Auntie...didn't you remember you cut these up to use to clean something...or something else...?" Yuki responded. Her aunt scoffed & walked away. Yuki went back into the room & put on her scarf & shoes. She also tied her hair into a bun.

 

"Yuki, where're you going?" Moonchul asked as he the TV.

 

"Your mom wants me to go buy-" Yuki spoke, but her aunt rudely interupted her.

 

"Yah ! What are you still doing here, huh ?!" She yelled, coming down the stairs. Yuki flinched & bowed in sorry. She left the house & Moonchul gave his mom a glare behind her back. 

 

*I can't believe mom is still treating her like this !!! Yuki was the richest one out of the family, but now...she's being treated as a poor young girl...I can't let this happen to her anymore...* Moonchul yelled in his thoughts & walked back into his room. He sat on the bed facing the window. He heard knocking sounds & opened the window.

 

"Sooyoon !" His friend hanged from the edge of the window. He help him in & he had his drumsticks, "It's a good thing you came, I was in a mood for playing..." Moonchul scratched his head.

 

"What happened now? Something between your mom & your step cousin...?" Sooyoon replied, knowing the same usual answer. Moochul nodded, "Again...as always..." He pulled out his drumsticks & spinned them between his fingers, walking towards his drum sets.

 

"Yeah...same old..." Moonchul walked to his guitar & plugged the wires in the speakers. He turned it about 30% loud. 

 

"So what are we gonna play to wash it it off...?" Sooyoon asked him fixing his drums.

 

"Again & Again..." Moonchul pulled over a chair & sat in front of the opened window. 

 

"Again...?" Sooyoon asked him with a chuckle. Moonchul nodded.

 

"And I Hate You..." Moonchul added. Sooyoon shrugged. And so they began to play. (click on the link below to watch their video ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTfT9rSYQdY&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I'm fasting forward.

But there's alot of flashbacks in this story, so yeah.

Don't worry if you get confused because, there's flashbacks ^^

Thanks for reading & I hope you Subscribe & Comment ^^