I'M REALLY MISSING YOU GIRL!!

MISSING YOU...

 

Donghae rolled his eyes. he can’t believe that the man who now beside him was two hours grumbled by himself with playing PSP. And he really know what that man grumbled on.

“Can you stop grumbling?” he asked.

Kyuhyun didn’t dare to looking at him. He just playing his PSP and stop grumbling, finally. Donghae sighed and shooked his head. Since tomorrow. He just have his sad face.

The changing room opened and Eunhyuk and Sungmin walking in with a bottle of water. Donghae breath in relieved. “Talk to him. I’m really don’t know how to face him.” said Donghae. “I’ll be on SNSD’s changing room.” Said Donghae and walking out of the Super Junior changing’s room.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin looked each other, then Sungmin nodded, make Eunhyuk sighed. He then sit pressed Kyuhyun in his right and left. Sungmin take his PSP away, make Kyuhyun clicked his tongue and going to stand up, but Eunhyuk pulled him back to seat. They hold Kyuhyun’s arm so he won’t dare to run away.

“Tell me, what happened.” Said Sungmin.

“Is it about one of the SNSD’s member?” asked Eunhyuk. His eyes straight looking to Kyuhyun.

“Who is it? The goddes, or the iest?” asked Sungmin again.

“I guess, you thinking the goddes right?”

Kyuhyun frowned with Eunhyuk statement. Sungmin glared at Eunhyuk. How he become humorist in this serious situation. Eunhyuk hurry to laughed awkwardly and give Sungmin ‘peace’ sign. “Sorry, Hyung.”

“Hurry, tell us!” Sungmin tap Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“I’m missing her, Hyung! So badly!” Kyuhyun finally open his voice and covered his face with his palms. Fortunately, they still not on make-up. “I thought with this concert we can see each other and spend the days together since she’s really busy with her schedules. But, she’s not coming now.”

“What do you mean with ‘her’?” asked Eunhyuk.

Sungmin just shooked his head. He know all the Kyuhyun’s secrets, Eunhyuk just know some of it. “I know you really miss her so badly,” Sungmin tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “But, we just doing this concert two days. Even Sooman sajangnim give us a day to trip around, but you can fly back to Seoul if you want. I can excuse you to Sooman sajangnim.

“You can text or call her now,”

“She didn’t pick my calls nor reply the message.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Maybe she was busy. Since it’s the last episode of her drama right?” Sungmin raised his eyebrows. “Look at Yesung-hyung. He still keep cheer up even his girlfriend was not here. She must be feel the same way.”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Eunhyuk finally open his voice after left dumbfounded by the two persons. “Did we talk about Yoona?”

“How can you know that, Hyukjae? Did Donghae told you?” asked Sungmin.

“Tell me what? Donghae didn’t tell me anything about Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk frowned.

“But, how you know that Kyuhyun dating Yoona?”

“Hyung~!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. Glared at the older.

“MWO?! Kyu dating Yoona?” Eunhyuk’s eyes widen. “Jinjja? Why I don’t know about this?!”

“If you know this, you will ruin my relationship with her.” replied Kyuhyun.

“Since when?”

“After Sorry Sorry comeback,”

“Mwo? Aish! It’s been three years ago?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. “Yah! How can you very good at hiding it from us, huh?”

“Come on, Hyung. It’s not a big deal. You’re talking really non-sense.” Kyuhyun shooked his head and stand up, then walking out of the room. Leaving Sungmin who was laughed to Eunhyuk’s expression who look dumbfounded.

***

“Yoona, there’s a calling for you.” Said her manager when he offer Yoona’s phone to the owner.

Yoona looking at the ID caller and smile happily when she know who was calling. “Yeobseyo, Oppa?”

“Hey, Yoong. Are you donw filming?” asked a voice from the other line.

“Just need to done the last scene, and we’re done. Maybe tomorrow I’m done filming.” Said Yoona. She lean on the car’s door. She choose the quiet place, so she can have a private time when she talking with her boyfriend who now thousand miles apart from her.

“Don’t too tired, arasso?”

“Ne, I understand.” Yoona nodded. “How’s the SMTOWN concert? Is it amazing like always?”

“Yeah, but it’s more complete if you and Yuri here and doing the perform together.”

“Aigoo~! So cheese! It must be Donghae-oppa taught you, right?”

“Yah, why I should learn to Donghae-hyung to be a romantic person? I can be on my own way.”

Yoona chuckled. “Arasso, by the way I like Cho Kyuhyun just the way he is.”

“Yesung-hyung missing Yuri so much.” Said Kyuhyun. “Don’t you miss me, too? We’ve been two weeks didn’t met each other.”

“I’m really miss you, Oppa. I’ve always find a perfect time to us for meet, but when I free, you’re on your tight schedule. And vice versa.”

She heard him chuckled. “Okay, okay. Since you’re tomorrow you will done filming, how if in the next day we’re dating? It’s been a month ago, Yoongie-ya. Please!”

“Okay, okay. But, didn’t you two days again will go back to Seoul?” She frowned.

“Just, planed on that day. Okay?”

“Ne, ne.” Yoona nodded.

“Yoona-ssi, let’s start the last scene!” shout the director assistant.

“Oh, Oppa I should filming now. The director was called me.”

“Ne, don’t act to romantic with your partners, arasso?!”

“Ne, ne! Bye Oppa!” she chucckled.

“Bye, Yoong! I LOVE YOU, Yoona-ah!”

“Ne, I know it!” she replied, still chuckled and end the call. Sometimes, she don’t know what makes her fall to him. He just such a spoiled guy, and stil act childish toward his Hyungs, but sometime she found him so gentle and be a caring person. “You really make me fall to deep Mr. Cho,” she mumbled and walked back to the place she’s ging to filming.

***

Kyuhyun hurry to stop the taxi and going inside it. He then tell the driver to bring him to the adress he gave him. He took out his phone. It’s nine am. He bet his girl now still sleeping alone in her dorm, since she was tell him last night that she was done with her drama and have three days for fre time.

After he arrived at the place, he pay the taxi and walk inside the tall building in front of him. He walk inside the lift, complete with his masquerading, so people won’t know who is he. He press number 15, and the lift start to move up.

TING!

The lift open and he start to walk out with his bag. He stopped in the door that full of scribbling and input the password. He secretly know when he incidentally heard the SNSD members talking about the password of their dorm.

He open the door and then close it again. The dorm look so quiet. Because the only member was sleeping, while the other member was going to work. He headed to the room he really know. When he open the door, he found a girl was sleeping peacefully facing back him with blanket covered her body until her chest. After got closer, he found out that the girl was sleeping and hugging the Rilakuma doll he gave her on their first date.

***

Yoona slowly open her eyes when she felt someone was sleeping beside her and wrap his/her hand around her waist. But, after she fully open her eyes, she know who’s that hand belongs to. She looking at someone behind her and smile when she found someone she missed so much was there.

“Oppa, I thought you will arrive tomorrow,” she asked with her husky voice.

“I can’t stay too long without my girlfriend.” He replied and pinched her cheek.

Yoona chuckled.  She know her guy will doing anything so he can’t on beside her. “You’re not tired after the long trip? Why you straightly come here? You should take a rest first, and you can visit me after you fresh.”

“I’m too missing you.” He replied softly and tight the hug.

“I’m missing you too, Oppa.” She come closer and hug tightly Kyuhyun.

For a while they enjoy the nuance of their missing each other. Then, Kyuhyun broke the hug. He looking at those perfect face. Pointed nose, chubby cheeks, doe-eyes, and thos pink lips. He really miss it so much. He then start to come closer and Yoona close her eyes, as she feel his lips on hers. How he miss this warm of kiss. He even will doing anything as long as he can feel this warmth. Yoona lingered her hands on Kyuhyun’s neck as he hovering on her and hug her waist tightly.

“I love you...”

“I love you too, Oppa.”

***