Nichkhun's Concerns

Meant To Be

Nichkhun's POV

My members and I are in our dorm just watching tv until taecyeon talked after a long silence.

"Hey, do you guys want to eat something? I'm getting pretty hungry." Taecyeon asked.

"Sure. Lets go out and eat." Chansung said.

"Where are we going to go though?" I asked.

" I don't know. Let us just walk around and look for a resturant." Taecyeon said as he got up to go change.

 

 

After we got washed up and got dressed, we left our dorm and started to look for resurants that doesn't have much people in them.

 

After a while of walking, we spotted someone familiar.

"Hey. Isn't that Jessica and Onew?" Junho said.

We looked at Junho's direction and saw Jessica and Onew walking next to each other arms connected.

" Well it is time to find out. Lets go up to them." Wooyoung said.

 

As we walked up towards Jessica and Onew, who was standing looking at a pet shop's window, we called out to them.

"Jessica! Onew!" Taecyeon shouted.

Jessica and Onew jumped and quickly unhooked their arms down to their sides.

"Oh! 2PM! What are you guys doing here?" Jessica asked.

"We were hungry at our dorm so we decided to go out and eat. What are you guys doing together?" I said.

"We were just looking for a place to eat and then going back to our practice room to continue our comeback song." Jessica said.

"Why didn't your members come along?" Taecyeon asked trying to see if Jessica and Onew is actually dating.

"Uhmm...they didn't feel like it." Jessica tried to lie.

"Jessica, we already know you guys are together. We saw you guys arms linked together." Chansung said.

Jessica and Onew both blushed looking at a different direction besides looking at us and at each other.

"So uhmm...Do you guys want to eat together?" Onew asked.

"No. We don't want to interupt your date. We will talk to each other later okay?" Wooyoung said.

" I-It is not a date!" Jessica said while blushing.

"Whatever you say Sica~." Taecyeon said while walking away with the rest of us.

 

'It does hurt me to see Onew and Jessica together, but I am more concern about how Junho feels. He must still be heart broken.' I thought.

I peeked a look at Junho who looked a bit sad but tired to hide it with a smile on his face while talking with the rest of our members.

" Junho, are you okay? You seem to be sad after meeting up with Jessica and Onew." I asked Junho.

"Yeah I am fine. I just need to get over it and move on. What about you, are you okay?" Junho said.

" I'm fine. I am more concerned about you since you seem to like Jessica more than I do, but you are more of the type of person who let people go easily. For me, it is pretty hard to let go since someone you like is with someone else and you just can't help but to just feel pain." I said while trying not to let the other members hear our conversation.

"Don't worry. We will try to move on together. I just hope that there is no other celebrities that will try to seperate them." Junho said.

"Junho! Nichkhun! Hurry up! You guys are so slow!" Wooyoung shouted.

Junho and I started to run up to catch up with the rest of our members and walked into a resturant.

*End of Chapter*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! Like I said in my other stories, I am sorry if my stories is boring you guys but I am trying my best since I do this when I am at school during my lunch period in the computer lab when my after school program is on. Except when we are on a long break like a week and I am bored at home. I update my stories the best that I can. So I will see you soon. :)

~~Annyeong~~