Chapter 1

I Love You!

"Jimin oppa,I'm leaving now",Hana said while putting her shoes on.

"Hana,don't leave me like yesterday!",Jimin rushing towards Hana and put his shoes on like Hana did.

"Of course I will leave you.You're so late",Hana said at her brother.

"But I'm your brother so you will go to school and go back home with me everyday",Jimin started to force her.

"Fine!Let's go!",Hana said harshly to her brother then she get up and carry her schoolbag on her right shoulder and Jimin do the same.

Then the two siblings walk together to school.Sometimes people misunderstanding them as a couple.When they arrive at school,they seperate.Hana enter her class and walk towards her seat when suddenly a guy appear in front of her.She startled a bit.

"Yaa Kim Taehyung!You made me startled you know!",Hana pinch Taehyung's arm.

"Ahh it's hurt!Don't pinch me!Okay I know I was wrong.Sorry Hana",Taehyung pout while rubbing his arm.

"Don't do it again or I will pinch you more",Hana warned Taehyung.

"Okay Hana.By the way,how is your day today?",Taehyung asked Hana.

"Today my day is so bad..",Hana said slowly.

"Ehh,but why?",Taehyung look at Hana.

"My brother...",Hana sigh.

"What's wrong with your brother,Ji..Jimin?",Taehyung asked concernly.

"Before I go to school I said I will go to school first but he said don't leave him like yesterday..but he is late so of course I leave him..and he said he is my brother so I should go to school everyday with him.He can't force me..I'm not a robot",Hana explained to Taehyung then she sighing again.

"I don't like your brother",Taehyung sighing.

"Taehyung,let's talk about this later?Teacher already enter the class just now",then Hana sit at her own place while Taehyung sit at his place which is located beside Hana's place.

They just focusing on what the teacher teach in front of the class.When it's recess time,Hana and Taehyung pack their things and put it in their bag.Then they go to the cafe while holding each other's hand.At the cafe,Hana just bought an apple juice while Taehyung bought an orange juice.They sometimes like twins because,if Hana don't have appetite to eat,Taehyung also don't have his appetite to eat.They're just too perfect for each other just,they're bestfriend.Just a bestfriend to each other.When recess time is finish,both of them walk to their class like usually,together.In the class,Hana,Taehyung and the other students in the class are paying attention to the teacher who is teaching.They study until school day is ended.Taehyung talk to Hana.

"Hana,now school day is over so we can't talk..",Taehyung said as he sighing.

"Don't worry Taehyung.Jimin oppa today will go back home a bit late so I don't want to wait for him",Hana said and she chuckle.

"Let me walk you home,Hana?",Taehyung look at Hana hoping she will let him accompany her to go home.

"Hmm..okay,let's go",Hana agree and smile at Taehyung cutely.

"Let's go",Taehyung hold Hana's hand and start walking.

"Okay",Hana shocked a bit when Taehyung hold his hand but she just let him do that.

Then both of them walk together to Hana's house.After a few minutes,they reached in front of Hana's house.

"Hmm..Bye Hana.I guess,see you tomorrow?",Taehyung said while smiling.

"Bye Taehyung.Okay,see you tomorrow at class",Hana nod and smile too.

Then Taehyung walk away from Hana's house and walk to his house while Hana enter her house and close the door.She go upstairs and walk to her bedroom.Hana take her shower.When she is done taking a shower and wear some casual clothes,her brother Jimin already comeback from school and sitting on one of the couch at the living room.Jimin give Hana a death glare.

"Sit",Jimin said to Hana.

"Hmmm",Hana just follow his instruction and sit on the couch in front of him.

"Why did you leave me at school?Why you go back home without waiting for me,Park Hana?",Jimin said with an angry tone.

"Jimin oppa..I'm sorry but I'm tired of waiting for you...Please don't be angry with me",Hana starting to feel guilty at her brother.

"How can I not be angry with you,Hana?!This morning,I told you right?Did you already forgot about that?",Jimin said a bit loud.

"I'm sorry..",Hana said with a low tone.Her eyes is wattery.She almost cry.

"Whatever",Jimin said shortly and go upstairs and enter his bedroom.Then he close the door harshly.

"Am I wrong just because I leave him alone and go back home without him?Just because of that,he want to be angry with me..?",Hana talk to herself and cry.Then she go to her bedroom upstairs while crying.She close the door and take her phone on her bed.She send her bestfriend a message.

 

To:Taehyung

Taehyung,are you free right now?

 

From:Taehyung

Yes,I am free right now.Why?What's wrong,Hana?

 

To:Taehyung

I don't want to talk about it here.Let's meet in front of our school.See you in one hour.

 

From:Taehyung

Okay.See you there in one hour,Hana.

 

Then Hana change her clothes to a simple and cute dress.She go to the bathroom and wash her face after crying a lot while Taehyung..he keep on thinking what's wrong with Hana so he quickly prepare himself.After he is done preparing himself,he create a cute card for Hana and write something inside the card.

 

 

Author's Note:Yeay!Finally I update chapter 1.Hope you like it.About their meeting..you will know about it in chapter 2.I will write chapter 2 soon!Thank you for reading.I love you guys.Bye~