Baby, Only Look At Me

Where U At?

Jessica accompanied by friends went to an ice cream shop to comfort themselves, while Taeyang and his friends watched from afar wondering how he should apologize to Jessica. "Ugh...Yo I need you guys to separate Jessica from her friends so I could talk to her." he said. "Alright...good luck bro" they said. Taeyang's group asked Jessica friends if they could leave Jessica to talk to Taeyang, which they agreed upon. Jessica was lazily eating her ice cream, wondering how Taeyang will approach her. Taeyang came up to her and sat in the seat beside her. "Jessica..." he said. "I'm really sorry for overreacting back there...it's just I couldn't stand seeing a guy compliment my girl like that you know" he explained. "It's ok....but you don't have to be so insecure..because I like you and only you. Your my boyfriend and whatever compliment other guys give wouldn't matter..just your compliments make me truly happy...=3" she said. Taeyang felt so stupid. "I'm such a fool..." he pouted. Jessica simply laughed then said, "Hehe its ok...it shows you really care for me, but I honestly didn't see you as a type of guy who gets jealous." Taeyang nodded. "Me neither..aissh..why did you have to be so pretty, attracting other fellas huh?" he said smiling. Jessica blushed and gave him a small peck on the lips. "Let's not fight about anything so silly again...mmkay? she said. He agreed then proceeded to give her a big hug. The people around them awed and smiled.

The 100 day anniversary has finally come, this was the last day until they had to depart to Korea so Taeyang and Jessica decided to spent their time with each other. The dancers, stylists, staff, and managers decided to give them their space. Then Jessica manager advised, "Be very careful..wear clever disguises so people won't recognize you ok?" Both of them nodded. Taeyang wore a fedora hat alongside sunglasses, white v neck with blue skinny jeans wearing vans. Jessica decided to wear Taeyang's smily hat that he loved, blue short shorts, pink t-shirt, sunglasses, and flats. (My bad IDK about fashion lol XP) They decided to walk on the beach first holding hands and enjoying their time in a peaceful setting for a while. There wasn't many people, so they were a little bit at ease. "Jessica, just call me Young Bae since were not working right now, ok?" he asked. Jessica smiled and said, "Hehe...sure" They had simple conversations talking about families, favorite foods, hobbies, etc. Jessica suddenly stop and turned around facing Yound Bae looking at him with a pouty expression. "What's wrong" he asked worriedly. "Young Bae...I'm hungry...Let's go get some Korean BBQ!" she said cutely. "Aiisshh...alright let's go. I love your aegyo so much haha" he said. They left the beach and headed to a closest BBQ restaurant they saw. "Woow! This one!" she said. Young Bae chuckled at Jessica's eyes sparkle. "She must really be hungry ^^" he thought.

They went inside, fortunately there were only a few people who didn't seem to recognize Jessica. (What luck huh? lol) They sat at their seats, then the waiter came up to them and asked for their orders. Youngbae and Jessica said Korean BBQ and some other side dishes and drinks. The waiter nodded and told them they will bring the food as soon as possible.  While waiting, they decided to play a game. "Hmm..let's play...Truth or Dare!" she said. "Huh?...ok that seems fun but that seems kinda odd" he replied. "Why?" she asked. "Well I was expecting like rock,paper, scissors or thumb war or something like that" he said. "Whaaa? That sounds boring. Truth and Dare is better because he could ask ridiculous things while getting closer, right?" she stated. "Haha alright" he agreed. Jessica went first since she suggested the game. "Umm...truth" Youngbae said. "Geez...boring (Jessica whispered)..Is it truth that you are 173 cm? (5 ft 8 inches)" she asked smiling. "YAAAHHH!! You know I HATE talking about my height!!" he said. "Answer the question already!" she said annoyed. "Yes that is my true height..GOSH" he said flustered. "Aaaayyy...stop lying" Jessica said teasingly. Young Bae gave her a "I'm getting mad" look, but she simply giggled and smiled at him. "Alright alright it's your turn...hmmm Dare! ^^" Jessica said. Youngbae pondered his thoughts wondering what to ask. " Hurry up...your as slow as a turtle.." she muttered. Youngbae, clearly annoyed said, "I dare you to kiss me on the lips for 30 seconds". Jessica was shocked by such a request but couldn't help blushing a little. "YAH! what kind of dare is that?!" she said. "HAHA serves you right girl" he said smiling.  "Aiggooo...fineee.." she said looking around. She sat beside Youngbae frowning at him. "Hey have a brighter expression..you brought this upon yourself when you teased me about my height." he said. She sighed then made her move. Their lips connected and she started counting to 30 in her mind. Despite being flustered, Jessica and of course Youngbae enjoyed the kiss they were sharing. They did not try to deepen the kiss, because they were in a public place and it was embarrassing enough, but the kiss symbolized the closeness they have achieved within the 100 days of their relationship. Their eyes were closed, then a voice quietly alerted them. "Umm...your food is here." the waiter whispered, placing it on the table. Jessica's and Youngbae's  face were bright red, clearly embarrassed. "Thank you" they said in unison looking down. The waiter smiled then left.

"Look what you've done! Aiinngg..so embarrassing.."she said. Youngbae smiled then said, "You know....we were kissing than more than 30 seconds ^^". Jessica simply hit him then moved back to her seat to presume eating the delicious food on the table. They finished the bountiful food then paid the bill. "I'm so full..>.<" Jessica said. "Yeah..I am stuffed" he replied. It was getting dark and it was time to be getting back at the hotel, because they had a early flight tomorrow. "Time goes by so fast huh Young Bae?" she asked. "Yeah...but I've enjoyed the day we spent together..plus we did not get caught haha" he said matter of factly. They walked together slowly to the hotel, enjoying the night breeze and their company. Youngbae saw that Jessica was shivering slightly, so he put her arm around her shoulders and comforted her. She simply smiled and snugged closely with Young Bae. They arrived at the hotel and Youngbae walked with Jessica to her room. "Thanks for today Young Bae" she said giving a gentle kiss on the lips. "I've enjoyed this anniversary just as much as you did..see you tomorrow Jessica" he said. They bid their goodbyes and went into their rooms freshening up then proceeding to their respective beds. "I can't believe we kissed so many times today...kekeke" Youngbae thought to himself. Jessica simply smiled and giggled remembering the moments she had with Youngbae on this very special day.