Jingyo oppa

Experimenting Just For Fun

“Hey, Jiyong oppa.” Chaerin looked at her boyfriend who was lying on the sofa, his head on her lap.

“Hmm? What is it Hunchae?” He opened an eye to look up at her.

“Jiyong oppa. Ji-yong o-ppa.” Jiyong looked at her weirdly. She just kept on calling him.

“What’s wrong?” H sit up and face her.

“Nothing.” She smiled at him and went to the kitchen. “I’ll prepare dinner now.”

Jiyong just furrow his brows watching her go in her way.

 

The two of them were eating dinner in a comfortable silence when Chaerin spoke. “Jiyong oppa.”

Jiyong  looked up from his meal wondering why is she calling him again.

“Jiyong oppa.” She smiled at him.

“Jiyong oppa.” He smiled in return.

“Hmm? What is it now Hunchae?” His voice was laced with amusement.

“Jiyong oppa.” She grin and walked away with her empty plate to the sink.

Jiyong was getting suspicious as time goes by. Why does she keep caling him?

 

They were back to the sofa, watching a reality show. Chaerin was so focused n the show, unlike Jiyong who keep stealing glances at her. Chaerin caught him.

“Jiyong oppa?” She smiled at him which he returned with an uneasy one.

Turning the TV off, Jiyong face her. Chaerin only looked at him weirdly.

“Jiyong oppa?”

Taking her hands on his, “Hunchae, is something wrong?”

She only raised her brow at him?

“Is there something bad happening? You’re acting weird since earlier. Is everything ok?”

Chaerin just smiled at him “Jiyong oppa.”

“Hunchae you’re scaring me. You just keep on calling me, say something.”

“Jiyong oppa.” Jiyong was looking at her worryingly while Chaerin was only smiling in return.

Suddenly Chaerin jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck, surprising Jiyong who grabbed her waist to steady her.

“Jingyo oppa.” Chaerin smiled making her eyes turn ito bute little cresents.

In Jiyong’s mind, he was restraining himself not to pounce on her ‘God, she’s so cute!

“Jiyong oppa.?”

“Ah! Hunchae I can’t stop myself anymore. You’re so cute!” He cupped her face and crashed his lips against hers. After a couple of moments Chaerin had to push Jiyong to catch her breath. They looked at each other’s eyes for a moment before Chaerin started to giggle which turn into a full grown laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Jiyong gawked at her. Chaerin just continued laughing at him, holding her sides.

“Hahahaha, o-oppa you’re so- hahaha.” She wiped the tears on the corners of her eyes.

“Are you making fun of me Hunchae?”

“Of course not oppa.” She smiled

“Then what?”

“Just curious on what your reaction will be.”

“Huh?”

“I’m testing on how long you’ll stand against my aegyo power,” She smiled smugly “and to tell the truth? You lasted shorter than I’m expecting.”

Jiyong gaped at her. “You are making fun of me! How dare you Hunchae!”
I’m not oppa. I’m just… experimenting.”

“And you think that I can’t last? Let’s see now. I want another round.” Then he turned away from her, focusing on the show that was on.

“Oppa? Jiyong oppa?” Chaerin peeked at him, but he was determined to prove her wrong.

“Oppa, oppa, Jiyooong oppaaa~” Still no reaction.

Chaerin thought for a minute, then a bulb blinked on inside her mind. She smiled slyly.

She leaned towards his side, barely touching him, her lips barely grazing his ear. Jiyong can feel her breath. He was stopping himself from grabbing and kissing her.

Jingyo oppa~,” she called him cutely, but he can hear the huskiness, that it cornered Jiyong inside his mind. “play with me?” And she kiss his ear.

Jiyong heard his determination snapped.