Meeting up

Mr Panda

Your meeting up with Seungri in the park. He's waiting there for you already with a teddy bear in his hand.

YOU: Omo! How cute!

You're coming closer to him.

SEUNGRI: Me or Mr Panda?

He's smiling.

YOU: Mr Panda? You named panda "Mr Panda"? - You're giggling - It somehow suits him. But for what did you bring this panda?

SEUNGRI: I got to know that today in your country they celebrate Woman's Day.

YOU: It's really nice of you but in a few days there's a White Day. If you wanted to give me a present, youe could've wait. Why spend some additional money?

You're worried by a rather spendthrifted nature of your boyfriend.

SEUNGRI: Maybe you're right... - You got slightly sad, because you hoped he would contradict. - However, I could give you presents every day of every week of every month of every year if only I see this sweet smile of yours which I saw today.

You saw him smiling lightly, slightly melancholic. Your soft heart shakes a little. Your all teary now.

YOU: Oppa~ You don't have to buy anything for me to make me happy. Just feeling you by my side is enough - Your hugging him and then taking the panda away from him. - But it doesn't mean that I won't take him - Your laughing together now. He wraps his arm around you and you start walking forward laughing all the time.