Can't stop loving you

❝Paℛa∂!se❞┊ MinStal OneShot Collection ❣
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's started when a girl was afraid to tell her boyfriend that she loves him.

 

 

“Love you” Minho murmured, looking into her stunning brown eyes. But She looked away, afraid

“Love you” this wasn’t the first time he had said it. she had always wanted to say it back to him, but she couldn’t. He sighed, holding her tighter, pressing her up to the kitchen counter. He knew that it wasn’t the same, he tried so hard not to give up. But lately it was too much to bear. He didn’t think she loved him at all.

Soojung saw the hurt in his eyes, feeling the tears start to rise. It burned her eyes as she tried to stop them from spilling over. She pressed her lips to his as hard as she could, wrapping her arms around his neck, she hated hurting him. But she wasn’t ready to tell him.

He pulled away and started to walked away. She turned around as the tears slid down her face. “you’ll be here tomorrow right?” she whispered. Her voice cracking.

“I... I don’t know” more tears fell, on both their faces. She whimpered, almost daring him to turn around, but he knew if he did, he wouldn’t be able to leave. He kept walking. She waited to hear the sound of the door closing, and when she did, she slid to the floor, wrapping her arms around her knees and sobbing.

Minho was just sitting there, in his car. He waited till he could get a hold of himself, and then pulled out of the driveway. He started to drive, but he didn’t even know where he was going, he didn’t care. He saw the picture of him and Soojung when they together at the lake a year agom before he told her he loved her, when things were perfect. It was just sitting there, on his dashboard, mocking him. When he looked back up he couldn’t see, everything was too blurry, he didn’t think to stop, till it crashed.

Soojung woke up that morning on the couch. She realized what had happened that night. And almost ended up crying, but she couldn’t she was too dehydrated. She flipped open her cell phone to see it was three in the afternoon. She also saw that she had nurmerous voicemails. She listened to all of them, before scrambling to get her keys. She didn’t believe anything she heard, but she knew that she had to get down to the hospital, when she reaced it she ran to the front desk, asking for Minho’s room. The nurse gave her the intructions to get there. She frantically walked there, putting together what exactly had happened in her head. She found his room and practically threw open the door to ee him laying there. His breathing was labored and his sister was there asleep, with tear streaks on her face. Soojung ended up crying silently, just looking at him. He was covered up in bandages all because of her. Just because she couldn’t ing tell him that she loved him.

Jinri, his sister, woke up and hugged Soojung tight before looking at her brother and leaving the room. Soojung took Jinri’s place and then held his hand, careful not to cause him any distress. She stayed there till he woke up, not listening what any of the nurses said. It took him three days to wake up. He blinked. And winched in pain when he realized everything. He saw her, causing him to wince once more, and causing her to cry a little bit more.

“Minho....” she whimpered. He looked away. But it took him a lot of effort to. “I love you, I’m sorry I hurt you, I’m sorry I couldn’t say it before but I do love you, more than anything, I just couldn’t get myself to say it..

She waited a moment, but she realized that it was too late. She tried to wipe away her tears before leaving but found it impossible as more tears fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter