Begin

Bartender Boy dan Lollipop Man

 

The weather was not good enough tonight. A boy with a pair of white earphones that hid in the middle of his ears, pressed his thick jacket. Chill in the air hugged into the wind that blows with no warmth comparable to that obtained from a piece of thick jacket. Some boy’s visible breath steamed in the air. His hands were hiding in his jacket pocket when he decided to stop in front of a bar. He immediately entered it because he wanted to release the cold air that has been attached him.

In a different place, a boy with 183 cm height was in the middle of an argument with his lovely phone. There few commands sentences and a lot of curse come out from his plum lips. A round black thing that connected by his car also got a kick from the boy who was looking very frustrating after his call disconnected.

The boy looked at his own phone again. He touched the screen, and after he waited for a moment, he moved his phone to his ears. This time, a serious look appeared on his face, and there was no curse again. Sometimes he murmured some assents and it was followed by some nods. People who was call him didn’t know about his moved.

"A glass of martini and a bottle of wine!"

Boy who had entered the bar has now changed. His thick jacket that covered his shirt has been change into a bartender suit.

Boy who actually was a bartender was taking a bottle of wine and one glass and fill it with martini.

"One martini and a bottle of wine are ready!" the boy said it to her friend who was a singer and a waiter at the bar. The Boy gave a smile for his friend to calm down his worried face.

"You are not fine, aren’t you?" His friend asked with a worried face.

" No... No I’m fine! In the other side if hyung doesn’t immediately deliver this order, I will pray for your punishment!" Answer the boy it with  short answer which divert the question and with a cheerful tone that seemed fake. It sounded like all he said is not real. The boy who stood in front of him knew that was not true. But he didn’t ask anymore. He understood, he understood. And he chose to left him and delivered the orders.

The boy that a while ago was call, now has stop the operations on his phone. He put his cell phone into his pocket. He reached his car keys in the other pocket of his pant. Then he opened the car and he was in haste. He raced his tires with a speed that exceeding the maximum limit of the average speed.

He felt thankful because the streets that he passed was quiet, although there buses or bikes were passed it occasionally. But it was night time, so we he could make sure it wouldn’t be happen. But commonly he started to slow down when he saw a crowd of people who were clustered in the middle of the road.  The boy guessed there was an accident. He turned his vehicle and went away from the crowd.

Grt … grt ... his cell phone’s vibrate distract his concentration . He grabbed his cell phone gropingly with a hand and after his hand found out he touch the screen to open it, he read it and back to focus with his road , if he want to arrive at his aim now.

.

From : Suho

To : Sehun

' I’m waiting you at the bar . '

.

"Pst ... st .."

"Luhan Luhan ... hey!" feel that his name called, the bartender turned his face.

"Waeyo?" Luhan, the bartender boy, asked.

"The boss wants to meet you. He’s waiting for you in his office."

"OK ... but please replace me for a while!" Luhan said as he handed a piece of white cloth to his partner. It was gladly received by his partner.

"Thank you."  Luhan said again before he went to the boss’ room. Unfortunately, Luhan did not know that there was a pair of eyes watching him with a worry gaze.

The boy went to the boss’ office with a turmoil heart. But he had to kept smile. He couldn’t show his pain to anyone, except his reflection in the mirror.

"Hyung!!! Are you okay?" Ask a boy who looked worry. That in a silence follow his hyung, he felt that this hyung are not in a good condition. And now his feeling was true. He found in the middle way to his boss office, his hyung fell because he stepped his own foot. Stupid.

"Kim Jong Dae! What the hell are you doing here?" Luhan asked with a trace of emotion.

"I'm just worried with you, hyung!" The boy that named Chen answered. Chen held Luhan’s shoulders to help him.

"I told you I’m okay. I’m good. I’m fine. And you don’t need to worry about me." Luhan replied softly and slowly removed Chen’s hands that still hold his shoulders.

"But Hyung, you're look not good. You must be hiding something from me!" Chen answered convincingly.

"Chen, listen to me. I'm good. I’m fine. You don’t need worry about me, okay? Now, I will go to meet Suho- ssi. Do you understand? And don’t try to follow at one heels. Arraseo ? " Luhan replied in a strong convincing tone.

"But hyung, you..."

"You know it for sure Chen, I’m really hate that words!" Luhan left Chen who saw Luhan with a pity face.

'It's not time the right time for you to know it, Chen. Sorry.' Luhan said quietly with poignant. Indeed he should not tell anyone about this. As long as everything was not clear yet.

.

From : Sehun

To : Suho

' I just arrived at the bar. I will go to your room. '

.

Sehun parked his car when he finished replying his message. He walked toward the back door of the bar. He visited the bar several times. This was his sunbae’s bar. But he had a habit to use the back door to enter the bar.

Before turning his hands over the existing door handles, a vibration coming from his pants pocket and it stopped his movement. He d his pants and found his cell phone light up with a picture on his screen. It was telling him there was a message has been received.

.

From : Suho

To : Sehun

'Don’t enter the bar from the back door. Use entrance door. Go to an empty VIP lounge, order something and wait for me.'

.

After he read the short message, Sehun turned around toward the front door. With his leather jacket he walked with sunglasses perched on his face. After he arrived in front the entrance door, he stopped and went back into her pocket. He took out a medallion necklace. He open the necklace and he saw a photo. He wiped it gently and put it back into his warm pocket.

Sehun entered one of the VIP rooms with discomfort feeling. His instincts told him that he was being followed by someone. Ah no, he followed by an invisible figure. He knew it because he could feel them even he was not noticing. But for this time, a figure that seemed to follow him this time was still weak. So he didn’t able to show his truly figure in front of Sehun.

After he got a long and soft sofa, he closed his eyes for a moment and then ordered some snacks, including a glass of soju. Only a glass of soju. Because he was aware that he was still a child who in phase and the process towards maturity.

Then he open a lollipop that he take from his jacket’s pocket. Then he put it in his mouth. Then he waited for orders and his sunbae came. He opened the conversation with an invisible figure that follows him.

"Are you the person who just had an accident before?" Sehun asked. He didn’t get an answer. He stuck his lollipop and pChened it inside his mouth.

"Are you curious about soul or a spirit that should not come out from his body?" Said Sehun again.

"And  do you want something that everyone wanted form me?"

 

KNOCK… KNOCK… KNOCK ...

 

Luhan knocked on the door in front of him with no smile. He didn’t like his boss. But he was still respects him . He must be professional, that's his life motto.

"Come in," said the voice from inside. Luhan entered the room that was filled with handsome man -- or boy -- who was struggling with his work. The busy man -- or boy -- looked up to see the boy who had just entered.

"Sit down first!" The owner of the room said.

Luhan sat silently.

"How are you, hyung?" Suho asked. He was the room’s owner and his boss.

"You don’t need to have good manners just tell me the point of our conversation!" Luhan said with flat face.

"Dad told me to introduce you to someone..."

"I have no father." Luhan cut Suho’s sentence. He stood up from his seat and walked towards the door.

"But hyung, he said..."

Luhan turned his head into Suho and stared at him.

" Suho - ssi , I'm here because I need to earn money . I just look you and respect you as a boss. No more. Beside it, you had nothing to do with me. Excuse me." Luhan ended his short lecture with a bow and walked out. He left it with a hard slammed door that made Suho snapped.

Luhan was a bit surprised by the presence of the Chen who suddenly appeared in front of him with unpredictable face. But he immediately stepped away and ignored his stare that asked for clarification. Before Luhan went away, he turned his sad face to Chen.

"I’m sorry Chen, I'm not feeling well right now. So please give me a permission to the boss." Then he turned and passed Chen who was still dazed by the situation.

"Because you're still new, you can answer my question with blow the air."

There was no response.

"So I'll give you some questions and you must answer them. If you answered yes, blow my ears twice. But if the answer is no, just blow it one time. Okay?"

Sehun felt the wind blew twice on his ear.

"You are the victim from the accidents on the road before? "

Twice, Sehun felt the breeze .

 

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK..

 

A waiter came with a tray full of Sehun’s order . Sehun stopped his conversation with the invisible figure. When the maid was gone, he was preparing to open his mouth again but it was stopped again by his Sunbae, it was Suho.

"Ah ... Hyung, looks like you’re failed again." Sehun said when Suho already sit in front of him. On the other hand, Sehun back to unwrapped his second lollipop.

"Ssh... as usual. You know it before I tell you. You're right." Suho answered. Then Sehun open his mouth and took the lollipop inside. And he started to pChen and enjoy the taste of the lollipop.

"So, why Hyung called me?" Sehun asked with childish look.

"What? Can’t you guess it?" Suho’s tone made sure that his mood was change. Sehun shook his head. He was still with a lollipop in his mouth.

 

BRUK .. Prang ! ! !

 

"What's that ?" Sehun asked. Suho who was the closest one to the door immediately opened it and found the cause of the noise.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------TBC-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic in English,  so I’ am pretty sure there are many grammar errors. But I hope you still can enjoy this story...  As a new author here I need your comment and subscribe.. thanks.