You're Beautiful (DongWoo - INFINITE)

You're Beautiful (DongWoo - INFINITE)

Man in Love & INFINITE World Tour 2013 Fanfiction
 

 

"Sarah, hurry!" I heard Jordan calling. "We're gonna be late for the INFINITE World Tour Concert!" 
"Just a minute." I fixed my hair and slipped on my aqua green vans. "Ready!"
"Okay, let's go~" We got in Jordan's car. 

As we left my house, I played Destiny: INFINITE in the car.
' 'Cause you're my destiny. Oh Yeah.'

It's 4:3O pm as we arrived at the stadium. 

"Hurry!" I yelled as I hopped off. "Jordan... We won't get the seats then."
"Coming!" She screamed.

We sprinted towards the line for seats. The concert starts at 8:3O, I know that we're too early, but in KPOP, it's late. Why? Because you won't get the front row seats.

Luckily, we arrived on time to see the boys. They just started to walk inside the stadium while the two of us are just waiting outside waving like idiots at the boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed to the boys while Jordan is just staring at space to WooHyun.
"Annyeonghaseyo." The boys replied back and bowed to us. 
I jabbed Jordan, "Focus. We're like idiots if your gonna continue looking at WooHyun." I complained at her.
"Sorry..."
I rolled my eyes.

"Do you gaies wanna go insid?" Woohyun tried to speak in English.
Jordan started to spazz.
"You mean, 'Do you guys want to go inside?' " I smiled to myself. 
Dongwoo just started laughing since I corrected WooHyun, "Babo."
I just smiled to myself again as I heard Dongwoo speaking, "Sure." I nodded.

As we started walking out of the line, group of girls started to run at us while screaming, "INFINITE" "iwnskhsowbwo".

The 9 of us started to run inside, other wise Jordan and I would die from the other inspirits.

The others walked up to the manager(s) and started to discuss about the concert; meanwhile Dongwoo walked up to his personal manager and talked.
When the boys finished talking to the managers, Dongwoo and Sunggyu had 'VIPs' clips as they approached back at us. 

"What are they doing?" Jordan asked. 
"Don't look at me." I complained. "Ask them, not me." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but what's your names?" Dongwoo spoke to me with perfect English.
"This is my best friend Jordan," I pointed at her, "And I'm Sarah." 
"Nice names." He smiled as he gave me the VIP clip while Sunggyu gave Jordan one. 
"Kasameda." The both of us thanked the two.
Sunggyu got surprised, "Oh... They speak Korean." 
"Anae." I explained. "We only know a little bit." 
He got confused and asked DongwooDongwoo translated to him, "Oh."

~2 Hours Later~
The concert is about to start in another 2 hours. -.- While the boys practised the concert. Jordan is just screaming and spazzing, since it's like a concert to herself while I'm just singing and dancing to parts of the songs that I know. 

Destiny started to play and the boys started to practise and I began singing and dancing to it as well,

'Dul sai naerimakgil
Tteoreojil saenggage garo makhin chae
Daehwajocha sigan nangbira
Neoui maeumi nal mireonae jamsiman
Naman gonoe soge nama done
Tto nae baraem ane dama
Bonae bollaeui jarijapgil
Geuge naui pume angil have met destiny.' INFINITE: Destiny

The boys started to cheer, "WOOHOO! GO SARAH!" I heard the boys.
I stopped and realized that they we're looking at me the whole time... 
"Awesome job!" I heard Dongwoo as he spoke thought the microphone.
I started to blush to much while Jordan started taking photo's of me, "This will be your new background photo."

 "Aigoo..." I mumbled.
Dongwoo stepped off the stage and approached me with a gentle smiled and dragged me to a dark corner, "I need to talk to you."
"Me?" I pointed.
"Yes you, you idiot." Jordan pushed me.
"Ouch." I bumped into Dongwoo's forehead.

As we started to talk, the practise started to continue. 
"This next song is Man in Love." Sunggyu introduced the next song. "This song goes to a special person." He added.
I smiled to myself.
"What's the matter?" Dongwoo asked.
"Oh nothing." I looked up at him.

As the practise continued, Dongwoo started to get nerves.

"Um..." He started to studded.
"Yes, I'll listen to you." I smiled as grabbed his hand.
He gulped, "Um... I... I..." He stopped.
"Keep going..." 
"I... like..." He stopped for a moment. "I LIKE YOU." He confessed with a loud voice.

The members cheered him on, "OH... LOVE IS IN THE AIR." They all sang.
I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Dongwoo, "Wait. You like me?"
"Nae."
"Really?"
"Nae"
"But..."
"Just be quite." He grabbed my shoulders and leaned in front of me.
"Nae." I nodded as he gently pressed his lips against mine.

WHAT. DID. DONGWOO. JUST. OMODONGWOO LIKES ME. MY BIAS LIKE ME? MY BIAS LIKES  ME!!!

As we retrieved from each other, it got a bit awkward but cute at the same time.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me with his hand out with a gesture to hold hands.
"Sure." I nodded and grabbed his hands.

As we walked to the stage, Jordan gave me daggers and I just sticked my tongue out.

"How old are you?" Dongwoo asked me as I got on to the stage.
"2O in the US but 21 in Korea." I smiled.
"Even better." He kissed me on the cheek.
Inspirits saw us as we we're about to go to the backstage, "AWWDONGWOO!"
He just turned and smiled.
The girls just fainted.
Jordan followed Sunggyu as I just continued to follow Dongwoo.

~1O Minutes till the Concert Starts~
As time was close... The boys started to get nerve, as the usual. Jordan is just started staring at WooHyun while I'm just hugging Dongwoo to make his nerves gone and ready for the concert.

"I'll think of you through out the whole time okay?" Dongwoo kissed me.
I just nodded.

"5 minutes... Get ready." The manger warned as the intro video started to play.
"Oppa, have a great time up there. I'll cheer you on. Okay?"
"Arreso." He nodded.

"It's time." Sunggyu got everyone's attention.
"I have to go now Sarah." He kissed me again.
"Good luck, FIGHTING!"
"Nae."

~ During the Concert ~

"This next next song goes to the two most people in the world." Dongwoo spoke through the microphone.
Inspirits started to yell, "Meh!"
"It's for my beautiful 'friend' and to you inspirits!" He screamed.

I smiled to myself.

"This next song is... DESTINY!"

'Dul sai naerimakgil
Tteoreojil saenggage garo makhin chae
Daehwajocha sigan nangbira
Neoui maeumi nal mireonae jamsiman
Naman gonoe soge nama done
Tto nae baraem ane dama
Bonae bollaeui jarijapgil
Geuge naui pume angil have met destiny.' INFINITE: Destiny

"Thank you for attending the concert American Inspirits! ANNYEONG!!!" The boys bowed and walked off the stage.
I wipe off Dongwoo's sweat on his face, "That was amazing oppa." 
"Komawo (Thank you)." He kissed me on the cheek.
"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Jordan smiled while running up to WooHyun with a hug.
He smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"OMO." Everyone spoke.
I just started to laugh, "You the idiot. JORDAN." I .
"YAY!"