French Vanilla

Memories about Coffee

                    "CUT! It's a wrap. We are done with this commercial!" the director yelled out. Thank god, this commercial shoot is over. Being a make up artist ain't easy. Art, beauty, talent, and communciation. AH, such a handful. But I know it's all worth it in the end. Today, I have to meet up with someone. Like a blind date. But this person supposedly goes to school with me. I wouldn't know. I am absent form school for about 3 times a month. Depending on what I am doing, like a photoshoot or a commercial shooting or even a music videol. Yes I have been able to touch celebritys's faces. They are all so soft.

                     As I head over towards to the cafe I inhaled the heavenly scent of coffee and I went over to the cashier. "Excuse me, I was told here to come for a reservation. Where is it located?" The lady pointed at a door at the far corner saying RESERVATION. I nodded in reply and had thanked her. I don't know why my friends decided to set me up on this stupid blind date. It's not worth it. But, I guess I needed to "spice" up my love life. Then again, I don't think I have ever fallen in love. But maybe once. I fell in love with a boy, I forgot his name. But he was the funniest, the cutest and boy I ever played with. However he had moved away to America and I never saw him again since I was 6. He had that first love sort of vibe. I think I am still in love with him.

                    As I sat there quietly, I waited in my seat. I saw a boy come in. He looked familiar, I think he does go to my school. But he's one of those popular and nice kids at school. He tries to say hi to everyone once in awhile. As I saw him in enter, I decided to talk to him for a bit. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo Taehyung-ssi. Did Miranda sent you on this blind date?" I asked. He replied, "Aniyo, it was originally for Jungkook but he said he didn't have time. I am sorry if I dissapointed you with my face instead of his. Besides, I wanted to get to know you anyways." I nodded in reply. So technically he wanted to talk to me and I was supposed to meet Jungkook instead. Honestly, I am fine. I really don't care.

                    Soon the waitress came in and she asked, "What would you two like to eat? Keep in mind we have an Italian special. You two can share some pasta for a low price. It is quite a big bowl, not even a pig can finish. Would you like that?" We both grinned at hearing the waitress's humor. We nodded in reply and then she asked for a drink. "Um, I think I can take water." I said. Taehyung said, "Uh, I guess same for me and add ice cubes and a straw. Thanks." Soon the lady had left. And Taehyung started out conversation comfortably. "So, how's school for you? Is it hard on you being a make up artist? I've seen your art skills too. They're really good." I nodded and replied, "Well, classwork is piling up. But I can mange it. On the other hand, having this job and going to school is remarkably difficult. I really enjoy having my job. As soon as I get out of high school, I can ignore college. But I don't think that'll look good on my resume."

                  "That's true. I have considered being a basketball player or an actor. I don't have much time to decide what I want to be. I think this is going to be troublesome for me. But honsetly, I think my mind is just way too broad. But class for me, goes by like a breeze. I find it boring, but it is what it is." he responded. "Mhm, I really don't care about school too much, my grades are starting to drop though. That worries me. Let's stop talking about school. Let's talk about your, um, friends. Hmm, you Bangtan Boys." I tried sparking a new topic. He smiled, "Mhm, the guys are awesome. They are really funny and nice. I met them since I was in high school an-" I interrupted, "Wait, you didn't go to middle school here? In Korea?" He nodded, "I lived abroad. For a few years." I asked, "Where?" He replied, "Oh in America. Back on topic, anyways the guys are really, what was it? Oh right high school." I the cutted in again, sincerely sorry for my interruptions, "Sorry to intrude again but, how many years, and how old were you when you moved?"

                    He looked a little disappointed on not telling his stories, and changed his face into a poker face. "I was 6, and why do you want to know so much?" I thought to myself. This can only mean one thing, he was that boy. No, I take that back. A bunch of other boys could've done the same. But now thinking about it he looked a little bit like the boy. I remember he gave me a gift when I was young, it was a pink bracelet. It said Follow your dreams..., cheesy. I know. But maybe if I take it out he'd notice. I soon took out my bracelet from my purse and hid it under my sleeve so he can't see it. Tring to make the scene as oblivious as it was, I heard him say all of a sudden, "Were you listening to my story? And  you still didn't answer why'd you want to know so much." I was a bit worried now, would he think of me as a stalker? I think I needed to come quick, "As much as you want to know more about me, I'd like to know about you. Here let me trade some "information" about my past background as well. The only difference is, I've been here my whole life and....Maybe I should tell you the truth."

                      "What truth?" He asked. I replied, "The thing is, honestly, you reminded me of someone from my childhood and you seemingly have the same background as him. And you kind of look like him."  He started laughing. (And seemed a little awkwarded out, like he had nowhere to run.) He started, "Oh, I know who you're talking about. That's my cousin. He and I happened to move together and I was lucky enough to come back. And, he kind of, um....." "Um, what?" I asked. In my head either he was lying or he has short-term memory. Soon the pasta came along with the water and we ate it. But there was one problem. There was only one plate and two forks. I guess we were supposed to share? Because if that's so, I don't think this is gonna end nicely. Oh, and the order came out as spaghetti. Let's just hope this is not one noodle.

                        Why is this? Oh right, because the noodle I am on seems to take so long to up. For him too. The moment I was about to stop and chew, I noticed there was only one noodle that was conected to his. Freaking cafe chefs! AAAAAH! I don't want it to end this way. He seemed to be enjoying the food though. Untill. he saw how close my face was, and I had to stay due to the mass amounts of chewing. Because they weere so close, we'd pull back untill we hear the waitress step in. "Ah, hel- am I interrupting something?" I tugged off the noddle and quickly shook my head no and I went up to her with a full mouth saying, "Myu poopusly gwave da cooples pashta, huh? Shay shomthing wady!" (You purposely gave us the couple's pasta, huh? Say something lady!)

                       But she ignored me and walked away. When I finished chewing I drank my water and paid the bill, along with the very low priced tip, and walked out the reservation room and I hear his footsteps behind me. As soon as I stepped out I walked to the park with him awkwardly behind me. Soon I found a bench and he scooted next to me and tapped my shoulder and said, "This is supposed to be a date. Where's your spirit?" I was really zoning out. I think I had too many things on my mind. So if he wanted this to be romantic, he'll get what he wanted. I pretended to yawn and I laid my head onto his lap and looked up at him. He was blushing. I smiled at the notice I saw it. I touched his face and said, "There, is that better?" He was blushing so hard he looked around him smiling to hide it. I giggled noticing his instincts in attempt to hiding it. It was cute. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

                        But when he saw my hand toucing his face, he noticed my bracelet and asked, "I think i've seen this before. Maybe I was lying before about me moving and going to America. I did go, but I didn't think this was the reason why you asked me. I can't believe it. It's you." Was he trying to say that we both met when we were younger? My first love? Was it really Taehyung? I can't believe my eyes. This bracelet and an inside joke was all we ever had together. I need to make the test to confirm his identity. I asked, "You like riddles, right? Then how about, one day I went to a playground. There were people dancing there. What dance and where in the playground?" 

                         He replied, "OMO, IT IS YOU!" In unison we said, "The swing and the slide." (Get it? I don't blame you. It was a make-up-as-you-go-along sort of thing.) We laughed together. He cried in happiness, "Wow, it's really you! It's been so long. I can't believe it'd be you! How have you been, wow this is quite shocking. Especially from you." I was laughing so much and then as I calmed down I said, "I've been quite the loner for some time and I think you know of my career. But in case you didn't know, I am a part-time make up artist that touches celebrities's faces. Sounds weird but is true. So I guess I am an art major, in the beauty terrain." He laughed as I said "terrain". I giggled as well. Was it just me or was I falling in love with the same person?

                         But something made my heart drop, "Well, this date was fun. I hope I get to see you around, we can use our inside jokes. It was nice seeing you. And good luck on our make up artistry (<- that's not a real word?) " I don't think he remembered the most important detail. He was the one who had sealed this bracelet with another surprise on hand. And that surprise was a peck. The first time my lips had landed on someone other than my own family. It kind of shocked me, but it was something that led me to falling in love with him. My heart was tugging strings inside of me to go and follow him and I just sat there with my head down. As he walked away, with my head still down, I couldn't help but fall into tears. My eyes were spilling out these unreasonable hot tears ruining the little touches of make up that was on me. 

                          These thoughts running through my mind were something so bitter. It was like a straight-out hardcore black coffee. It was so bitter to the point, I think I fell to the ground sobbing into my hands. I heard some footsteps coming this way and I looked up slowly and guess who I saw? It was Taehyung. He asked, "Why are you crying? Did I leave to soon? Was it something I said? I am sorry if it was me. If it was someone else, I'll beat them up for you. Oh, whatever it is, please do tell me now. I want to help you." I made eye contact and said, "No, it's just that I am having something tugging my heart. It has nothing to do with you. I just had a sudden metal breakdown causing me to overreact, probably." He firmly said, "No, don't say I think or probably. It needs to be confirmed. Where do you live?" What? He picked me up and began walking with me on his shoulder. Good thing I wore pants. 

                           I suddenly asked, "You don't remember? It's just, I'll let you guess actually. You know, to test your memory skills." He sighed and he did remeber actually. And the freaking door was unlocked. Well that was good? But my mom was inside. Seeing me with puffy eyes and a boy who was still carrying me in, yea not a good thing to see if you were my mom. He dropped me and my mom ran to me asking if I was okay, what did he do, what happened. You know all that worried and over protective mom stuff. I explained and I brought him to my room. I sat next to him and decided to be truthful. "Okay, Taehyung. I will telly you why I really cried. And sadly, it does have to do with you." He nodded in a bit of disappointment hearing it was his fault. I began, "The truth hurts me. It hurted me enough not to hold back my own pain. It was because, you didn't remember. You didn't remember that you were my first love."

                           He looked at me with sad eyes and began to hug me and whispered into my ear, "Just because I didn't say anything, doesn't mean I don't remember. I just though it wasn't time to remind you. But you really still love me that much. Don't cry. Oppa's still here." I was crying? I looked at my hands, they were wet, with smudged makeup. I guess I did seem to cry. A bit. Or maybe a little too much. But, he did remember. Maybe I am just some weirdo who cn't handle things human like. But it does depress me. That doesn't matter. That bitterness is gone, just left with some bitterness of regret with some overreacting. 

                           I started smiling because I was embarassed of myself. All the more reason why I feel so regretful. I looked up at him and just had held onto him tightly. At that point, all my trust and my everything was going to go into him. No matter what. If he betrays me, at least I took the risk. But this is my choice, I trust it. Tawhyung was allowed to take me as his as long as he loves me. I cried a bit into the crook of his neck, because I knew of this big step I was taking. It was a big step for me as well. As soon as I let go for a bit he looked at me with his dear eyes and kissed me softly and generously to a growing passionate kiss. We smiled in the kiss in knowing what we were probably in for each other.

                          After that, we were being a stupid couple who just went through tumblr with the tag: cute couples. Looking at some of these things we playfully acted some of them out and talked about it. Now that I think about it, my life won't be the same any more as that average girl; neither is Taehyung's for his popularity. I began to worry about that. Taehyung read my mind by calming me down, "Everything will be alright. I promise. I am responsible for you and me." I smiled about that and my stomach began growling. We laughed at my stomach's growling. Soon we held hands exiting out my room. I think my mom kinda had the idea what was going on.

                         We were walking around and we went to the children's playground and was playing. I noticed something, an old cup of coffee. I was in the mood for that. I suddenly asked Taehyung if he wanted the kind of coffee that was once in that cup, "Yah! Oppa! Hey, do want to share a French Vanilla?"


Well that is over! I was dragging this...and he is one of my biases. I will sadly no longer do series until I finish my other series or by request. From now on they'll be oneshots. Yeah...But it's okay. I have quite a few stories on draft. So um....sorry. But we ave one more to complete this oneshot series. Sad. Yea. But I have some B.A.P stories...And I have some others to finish....SO yea! Sorry. Comment please! And fun stuff!