Mocaccino

Memories about Coffee

         Warning: This is may be one of the longest chapters I have ever wrote. Why? It will tell you every detail about you and Jimin. He's not even my bias. My biases: Jin, V, and Jungkook! SO I don't know why it's long. But you should enjoy it while you can.



         "Mmm. I guess so. Bye Jiminnie." I said into the phone. He didn't know something. He knew my love for chocolate, my love for dancing, for singing and drawing. But there's one thing he didn't know about. My love. My love for him. Jimin has so many charms, but there's one thing he has that every other guy has. Being in the state of oblivion around girls. Jimin is a great guy for him being my best friend. Sometimes I wonder, how'd he get so many love requests without relizing the fact that other girls would have loved to swoon over him. No girl has been able to mesmirize Park Jimin's heart with full falling in love.

          But him being my best friend, all I could do is just watch him me wanting to give my everything for him to the extent of realization that we are only friends. At least were super duper close best friends. Better than thse fangirls he had at school. Still, even with our close distance, it wasn't close enough. As his dear friend there was nothing else I could do. He is a really funny and I just love the way that he digs into something that he's really into. It makes me feel like his effort for everything is really worthwhile. Only, if he put that same amount into his love life. 

          RING. RING. RING. Obviously my phone was ringing. I answered it hearing Jimin's voice, "Ah, what now? You wanna meet up or somethin' like that?" "Sure, I'd really like that. Where do you want to go? I'd like for us to meet up at the basketball court nearby, hmm? Does it sound good? I'll buy the food, you bring the basketball." he replied. I answered, "Sure thing. But why not I bring the food. It's almost lunch. I'll bring your favorite: kimchi jigae with some bulgogi!" He was freaking out on the other line about his sheer happiness of his favorite. I just laughed at it. I then hung up. I had leftovers honestly, so I just warmed it all up and I put it in some thermos. I decided to wear a jacket with sweats a white t-shirt and some white vans. Then I tied my hair in high ponytail and put on some light mascara. I went on my bike, put in the food to be placed so it won't fall.

         At that point, I seemed ready as ever. I just rode the bike holding one handle and the other hand holding the ball. It took about 12 minutes to get to the basketball court. It was already 11 and being the piggy I am, I went into my basket and took in some of the bulgogi. He brought some of our other friends called Bangtan. But he only brought the 2 younger ones: Taehyung and Jungkook. He saw me eating it and came running at me yelling, "YAH! I THOUGHT THAT WAS MY MEAT. HEY YOU BETTER STOP EATING AND DROP THAT MEAT! DROP IT, OR YOU ARE GONNA DIE!" I was laughing to the point where I was choking. The two youngsters were laughing so hard, they forgot I was choking. Jimin too, but then everyone's eyes were on me.

          I was given water. "Ah, noona. Gwenchana? Sorry. Are you okay now. Mian." Jungkook said. I poked him, "I will be fine as long as I get to win this game. Such a polite young man, you're growing up to be." I faced the two other boys and said, "Are you sure he's the maknae? Yah, where have you two been. He's your role model. So much more mmature than you two." I went back facing him and said, "It's fine to call the two your dongsaengs now." He smiled. Taehyung and Jimin were stomping there feet and getting angry while Jungkook and I laugh at the two's childish behavior.  

         We all sat in the grass and I was pondering where the four other hyungs were. I asked the guys, "Eh, where's your hyungs? Did they ditch you guys?" They replied, "Nah, just hanging out with their girlfriends." I asked Jungkook and Taehyung, "Do you two have a girlfriend?" Tae nodded while Jungkook said, "Yeah, it's you." I laughed so hard and Jimin yelled at Jungkook, "YAH, DO YOU HAVE MANNERS? AND SHE CALLED YOU POLITE. AISH!" I giggled, "Jimin-ah don't worry. Are you jealous?" He then looked down and muttered, "Ani, I am just..." 

           I ignored him at that point, his shy side is so adorable. I went over to Taehyung and Jungkook and said, "Tae-oppa and Jungkook want to play a practice round while we let Jimin cool down from this pressure." We laughed and then Jimin started tickling me from the back and I was giggling until he stopped and I stopped and I was blushing. To hide it I sipped some of the soup. The boys looked at me weirdly. I went over to then play and shoot a few of the hoops.

           "Okay, so Jimin's on my team and winners get to relax and eat splendid meat, while the losers have to eat ramyun instead. Honestly, either way, I see it as a win win." I said. Taehyung spoke up and said, "In that case, let's change it up. Winner gets to eat meat. Loser needs to go on a date and needs 3 selcas of the 2 doing romantic things. Deal?" I found it as a win win for me being the only girl, but I just shook on it. I said, "What's the worst that can happen?"

           I figured out that day, basketball is not my sport. I was good at dribbling and others except, I couldn't shoot. I could pass, to Jimin, and he'd pass back; but then I'd have to shoot. We were ending with a 12 to 18. We lost. And because we lost, I had to go on a date. But in my insides I was kinda glad I lost. But on the outside, total poker face. It was a good thing I brought my money and spare set of clothes. Aparently Jimin did too. I brought a plaid dress, black skinny jeans, and some oxford wedges

            He wore this. When he saw me he asked, "Why are you all dressed up? It's just a casual date." I replied, "Hey, I am still a girl. You need to remember that. Besides, a date is where I need to dress up nicely, right?" I think at that point Jimin was blushing. He's really strange. Oh well, then I let down my hair and I walked over to Taehyung and Jungkook, "You two are so lucky to eat meat! Hopefully Jimin can do something nice, for me." The boys hugged me before I gave them some of the money and I yelled as they were leaving, "When you guys are done, you can come in to my house. Key's under the door mat!" 

             Then, I looked over at Jimin, "So where are you taking me? I may be a tomboy, but that doesn't mean I'm not a girl or can't dress up. By the way, can you buy me meat too oppa?" He looked at me so dumbfoundedly and I just giggled. I grabbed his hand and we walked off. As we were walking he was telling me about his hyung's girlfriends and what they're like. I was keeping quiet. Was he trying to throw a hint saying he liked someone too? Nah, Jimin would've told me his crush by now. Unless, she's someone I don't like. Well, whoever captured his heart, I hope she treats him best. 

            We soon reached a bbq restaurant and I sat down with Jimin next to me. "Hey, we need to do something romantic. Why not you feed me the food, huh?" Jimin asked. I just patted his cheek, with a very sarcastic smile. He then pouted. Jimin pulled his phone out and I asked, "What ar-" He pecked my cheek and took the picture. I was blushing. Hard. I then put on my hat and played with my hair to cover-up. Sooner or later, the meat had arrived. I soon sat on the other side of the table and then we began having a conversation. 

            "Umm, so have you ever been on a date before?" Jimin asked. I replied, "Honestly I've never been on a date unless you consider a boy asking me to the middle school dance than, yes. Only that one, though." He nodded. I asked him, "Um, do you happen to like someone? You don't need to tell me who." He gave me a nod. I was wondering who the lucky girl is. And then all of the sudden I hear a, "..you...you were the one.." I didn't understnad that so I said, "What? What do you mean? What are you talking about?" He finally said, "I liked you. I liked you for a while now. I can't quite put my finger on it, but when I'm with you I feel like a completed puzzle. It feels so perfect. And the way you don't care, your strong independent image. Everything. Everything about you, is just perfect."

            As shocked as I was, I got even more shocked by what I said in reply, "No, this isn't...I mean I appreciate you just as much. It's just I can't explain what I feel. I...excuse me." I went into the restroom, and went into a stall. I sat on the toilet, and wass thinking. I think I just had a mental breakdown. As much as I like him, why did my feelings not respond in happiness when I heard that? Why, was I feeling disappointed? I don't know. I thought I liked him, though. Maybe my mind is just messing with me.

           I decided to go outside the stall and went back and he apparently had finished most and left some fo the food. As I went out, he was sitting there so quietly and I sat in front of him and I just sat there awkwardly along with him. As I was about to speak he said something, "Did I shock you that much, I am sorry. I'll try not to talk about it again, but I was serious." I was still in the slightest bit of shock but I was able to respond, "I like you too, but I don't know how to express this. When the time is right, I'll tell you how I feel and what I think is right, but let's continue this date. And we need to show the selcas, and that peck, it was nice."

          I think I blushed after saying that, who says they enjoy a peck. Oh right, me. The idiotic one. But I think I really do like him. Well, I think I should speak up and reveal my true feelings on this date, later though. Oh well, let him anticipate my love. As we began exiting out of the restaurant, I started feeling cold. Well at least he brough a fuzzy jacket. And I think he would seem pretty warm. I think if I hug him now, it'll get awkward. So, I started to tell him to head to the Han River. Ok, sure it was stupid to go there due to my chilliness. But the lights there are so beautiful. It'd had to be expressed there. It is a romantic place for a confession, right?

           As we headed there, Jimin noticed my reeally pale hands. He asked me, "Eh, are you okay?" I nodded. He knew I was lying, so he grabbed my cold hands and embraced them with his. And I stood in front of him blushing like crazy. He then gave me a hug and said into my hair, "Speak up, we may not be dating, but it's not like we can't care for each other. Here, let's take another selca." He raised up his phone and he took a selca and I pecked him back. And then he snapped it with surprise and shock in his eyes.

          As soon as he snapped it, I took him by the arm and I raced with him towards the Han river. He was seemingly red not becuase of my peck but also becuase of the distancce and time it took us to get to the river. I put his hands behind my waist and I put my arms around him, yes as cheesy as it sounds, i did do that. I then went close to his face and said, "Oppa, you are the one. The one I have been loking for, the one that has been in my eyes since forever. And, I realized something." I pecked his soft lips. It did feel cheesy yet soft. "I realized I love you." I finished.

            It took him literally .5 sec. for him to figure out what was going on and then smile crept on his face. I smiled back at him. He hugged me really tightly. I was able to sneak the camera with the Han River in the back. It'd look perfect. This is how I imagined a dtae would be like. And it went better than perfect, it was so amazing this date seem as if an illusion. I think I needed something to wake me up. As I was laying against his chest I looked up seeing his handsome face. And then he looked down and said, "I'm feeling chilly, but I feel warmer now. Thanks to you lovely. Can you promise to be mine. Forever?" He held his pinky out and I just made a pinky swear to our promise. I started to stand up straight and then soon I held onto his neck and he held onto my waist. As we leaned in closer, our foreheads made contact.

         My heart was fluttering. It was so fast I think if I didn't inhale while being with him, I would've died. But I didn't. Soon, we got closer, and he captured my heart through our direct kiss. It wasn't something intense but not something as soft as a peck. It was something that felt right and something that made me feel fuzzy with love and happiness. I knew that I made a good choice with such a cute boy like him. Yet, his muscles will be so gentle and generous for me. I love him too much. But as these thoughs crossed my mind, I heard a few clicks. Soon, both of us shocked and seperated, I saw Taehyung and Jungkook. 

           "OPPA, WAEGEURAE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PEST!" I ran towards him and Jungkook. As I went to the 2, they started laughing and Tae asked, "So were you guys actually dating this whole time? And that kiss will look great and earn me an additional 500 followers, just I need to photoshop my face instead of Jimin's. So how about a kiss?" I hit his arm and he faked being in pain. I spoke up, "Nah, we kinda confessed, so if it weren't for your win, we wouldn't be here. So to thank you, I guess I should give you a kiss." Jimin heard that and came to me, "AY! I am your boyfriend, that is rude! You need to have my permission and I can have the kiss only." I laughed at him.

           "No, I'll give it to him on the cheek instead, or you two can give me one. Unless Jungkook wants to join." He shook his head no and I laughed. And I went to him, "Because you are such a good boy, noona will give you a kiss." I kissed him on the cheek, not a peck. The two dropped their jaws, and Jungkook laughed handling it like a dandy man. He said, "Noona....you didn't have to." I think he was blushing. I asumed the 2 came becuase our date was so long. So we all sat at the ramp area and sat there watching the sunset, when all of a sudden Taehyung said, "Ay, where's my kiss? You gave them two one, so me too~"

            I nodded and sighing. I was about to kiss his cheek but he turned his head, and I ended up kissing his lips. Then I wiped my lips and gawked at what happened. "OPPA, AISH!" And then all of a sudden he says, "-teru, aishteru too my princess." Jimin then started to scold his dongsaeng. I laughed at the sight of seeing this. It made me how proud and a bit of a corny feeling inside of me. I liked it and was getting used to it. It was a great day for me. I got to kiss 3 boys. PLAYA~ No, it's just that one was a friendly kiss, one was an accidental kiss from a playa (ok maybe not, it was an accident. blame it on Tae. TT-TT imagine how Jimin feels) , and the last was a true kiss from my boyfriend. Well, yea he IS my boyfriend now.

           Soon, it was getting really cold and we headed over to the local coffee shop. I remember when I used to sit around here waiting for the day to sit here with Jimin together. It was a lonely time. A time wher I only drank bitter flavored coffee. I only drink my favorite mocha when he buys it for me. But never at this place with such a view. It was really worth it coming here with the guys. I hope that one day, maybe all7 members will be able to bring all of their girlfriends here and we can have a talk. You know how it feels dating the guys. And maybe talk about their love story. From what I heard, they all broke up and got back together.

            Maybe I am special, the only one who never broke up with Jimin. But you know we all have something in common. We all love our coffee. Yes, we love them coffee like it's a drug. Oh, bad analogy. But here at this coffee shop it makes me really think when all of us could just hang here one day and talk about our love story. Soon when the barista guy came over, I think he was eyeing me untill he noticed the guys around me and stopped staring at me with a supposedly "attractive" look.

             I didn't hear what Jimin ordered for me, but I knew it was going to be something I like. As I looked into the beautiful night view, it really amazed me. I couldn't believe that it was actually only yesterday when I was wondering when this day would come. It wasn't like I was hoping it would come so soon, maybe. But it really did happen so abruptly. It really still ffeels like an abstract event on my life. I feel like I have a long time with this amazing, wonderful, and handsome guy, a long time to adventure and journey for our future.

             Soon our orders came and then Jimin tapped my shoulder. I looked over and smiled at him. He smiled back and I looked at my plate. Some cinnamon buns and a mini cupcake. I ate it all, I atwe the cupcake very lady-like and slowly. I am assuming you know how I ate the cinnamon buns. (If you don't know, why not try commenting below?) After eating that a really warm mug came over and I looked inside it and it was a reall warm cup of my favorite. But pretending not knowing what it was I asked Jimin what it is and he said, "Um, why not you taste it and tell me what you think?" 

            I listened and took a sip in, it was pretty sweet like a frappucino (frappe/cappucino, XD, i am stupid (facepalm)) and it was pretty chocolatey as well. I think I knew what it was pretty well. It must have been a pretty expensive dink judging it's quality of taste and richness. I sipped it all and it was just like inhaling a heaven full of unicorns, rainbows, love, flowers, and all that. Well maybe not that sweet, but you get my idea, right? It was really such a delicious drink that I needed to ignore Jimin and kept drinking. He looked at me and I stared back as he asked, "SO what do you think, and what drink is this?"

            I replied smiling with a big smile, "Hmm, it is pretty sweet. As you know of me being a sugar tooth. It has a chocolate taste, as you know of my love for chocolate. And it had the warmth feeling, yet again the drink is warm and I am cold. But I don't know what this drink is called." Taehyung and Jungkook begain saying, "OH MY GAWD, YOU GUYS ARE SO CHEESY. JUST SAY IT AND LET'S LEAVE!"  The I whispered in Jimin's ear, "Just kiddin' I do know what it is. It's my favoritest drink of all time. ANd because you know, I'll give you swag points. Oh, and the drink is a mocaccino."

 


 

                 Wassup guys! I just updated my other story, XOXO high school. WOW~ I can't even remeber my own story titles. Stupid me. But I really hoped you guys enjoyed this story. Tell me what you guys think, and subscribe and upvote! Love y'all!